Sunday, December 28, 2014

Monte Carlo




Somewhere I wrote about a distinct memory I have of driving that red 1990 Mazda RX-7 I used to own.

That memory would have certainly been in the year 1991.

I have tried piecing together distinct details in my mind trying to match those distinct details to actual calendar dates hoping that would strengthen the memories in my mind I wrote that are theoretically locked away in my mind because of some kind of medical doctor-prescribed pharmaceutical compound that altered my brain chemistry thus altering the chemical those memories formed in my mind. Conversely, my theory is that nothing was wrong with my memory prior to June 2005 when I was secretly drugged against my consent in a hospital in the Seattle suburbs after I complained to the police and now my memory problems are a direct result of that attack against me in June 2005.

So anyway the reason that is on my mind again is because I was thinking again of memories in the early 1990s and I suddenly remembered what I wrote long ago about the last day I saw Racheal Barnett. I remember writing the last day I saw her was Halloween. That must have been the year 1991. See, I can remember writing that and I have some visualizations still of that duplex apartment I lived in the suburbs of Greenville South Carolina associated with that detail but I doubt I would this very day even recall any kind of detail now about that now in this timeframe. That memory was something I wrote about while I still being actively treated by mental health drugs at that Veteran's Affairs hospital in Seattle. I think the only reason I would have remembered that detail about Racheal now in this day and age is because I remember writing about it once.

As for the reason I started writing here I was thinking of something else I wrote about from that time period.

I was driving that red 1990 Mazda RX-7 sports car that I really loved and I was in a hurry to get somewhere one night in Greenville South Carolina and I turned onto the main road, which was Wade Hampton Blvd., and I felt my right-hand side aluminum wheel slam into the curb. I was incensed over that and because I didn't stop to look at it because I was in a hurry and I was fuming over it the whole way out to my destination because I was just certain I had caused some serious damage to the car body and the wheel. But then I got to my destination and there was just a minor scratch on the aluminum wheel and it was barely noticeable. I wasn't hardly any kind of perfectionist to worry about it very much.






























http://www.ayrtonsenna.de/monaco.htm










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_Monaco_Grand_Prix


1991 Monaco Grand Prix

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 1991 Monaco Grand Prix was a Formula One race held at Monaco on May 12, 1991.


Report

Ayrton Senna shocked no-one by taking pole position, but second place was a surprise with Stefano Modena taking full advantage of the superior Pirelli qualifying tyres to be second followed by Patrese, Piquet, a disappointed Mansell, Berger, Prost, Moreno, Alesi, and de Cesaris. Alex Caffi had a huge accident in practice and would not participate in the race. Elsewhere Martin Brundle was disqualified for missing a weight check.

At the start, Senna got away well followed by Modena, Patrese, Mansell, and Prost. In the usual first corner mayhem Berger ran into the back of Piquet, dropping the Austrian to the back of the pack and breaking Piquet's suspension, Berger would later crash out. Senna quickly built up a huge lead over Modena and Patrese, and both the chasers were eliminated on lap 42 when Modena's engine blew in the tunnel spreading oil on the track which caused Patrese to crash. Senna now had a huge lead over Prost and Mansell, but the Englishman was in no mood to stay third and passed Prost with a daring move going into the chicane. Prost would later pit to repair a loose wheel and problems with the stop dropped him down to fifth.

Senna duly won his fourth Monaco Grand Prix in five years by 18 seconds over Mansell, who drove a brilliant race










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Who_Never_Was_%28TV_series%29


The Man Who Never Was (TV series)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Man Who Never Was is a 1966 ABC-TV television series starring Robert Lansing and Dana Wynter. It has no connection with the more well known earlier book and film of the same name, and ran for only one season of 18 episodes between September 7, 1966, and January 4, 1967. It was produced by 20th Century Fox Television, was filmed in Europe with the pilot episode being filmed in Berlin and Munich.


Plot

Lansing initially plays the dual role of Peter Murphy, an American spy, and Mark Wainwright, an influential playboy millionaire who is his exact double.






























http://images.classiccars.com/classifieds/171022_11055249_1989_Mazda_RX-7.jpg






























https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhxkmczoWCp5sQV7zSs6szCg-psY5hCGa8h_A54vYiPhYMD57vMet3s6uPyFPLHQICJNYXLyoBOjy50-RhPuIUYqdeSANZ1jz6tbyO2Agm-oP9N1NjOcMEHLh2WwyaeWYFbHz1rmA/s1600/securedownload-1.jpeg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:20 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 28 December 2014