Monday, December 29, 2014

Breaking Bad




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/01/07 8:18 AM
I can still visualize that last time I saw Rachel. She was leaving my apartment one morning after we spent the night together. I was feeling incredible. I look back at it as a feeling that everything was right in the world. I "remember" thinking later over the years of just how wrong I was. That would be the last day I saw her.

It was the morning of Halloween. She had called me the day before and I was very happy to hear from her. Other thoughts suggest she was disappointed that I was so eager to have sex with her while she just wanted to spend some time with me; probably something about forming an emotional foundation between us. But that morning of Halloween, I was on top of the world and I couldn't wait to see her again. The next thoughts I have are of a few days later, on my birth day, which was November 2nd. I was wanting to see her and my memories about what was supposed to happen are vague. There is something about her going out of town to see a relative; her aunt maybe. The next thoughts I have are of coming home that night of 11/2 to find she had left a voice message for me and I was very excited to hear from her because I wanted to see her again. I can't explain where the next thoughts come from. It is as though someone told me this part but I can't "remember" ever having such a conversation. Plus, I don't recall that we had common friends that would even relay such information to me. So anyway, I didn't hear from her again after that voice message because she was angry that I wasn't home that night. She thought I was out on a date with some other woman and I wasn't at home on my birth day to wait for her to call. And I have thought about those details that I don't understand how I knew what she was feeling because it seemed unfair. I wasn't out on a date that night. I was on-call for First Federal that week and I had been called out to repair an ATM machine. The person from the bank that let me in the bank was Maria Coleman and around the time Rachel left that message, I was sitting in a nearby Hardee's after I had fixed the machine and I was talking with Maria about how much I cared about Rachel and that I couldn't wait to see her again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 May 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106292/quotes

IMDb


Another Stakeout (1993)

Quotes


Gina Garrett: So when are we inviting them over for drinks?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-last-ship-2014&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Last Ship (2014)

Pilot: Phase Six


Good afternoon, Nathan James.
This is the Captain.
After four very challenging months at the top of the world, we have just passed our final test, and I'm proud to say you did it with flying colors.
I'm asking the Pentagon if we can break radio silence today and make calls and e-mail.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102820/quotes

IMDb


Rush (1991)

Quotes


Kristen: Yeah, but it's a fine line, Dodd.










http://articles.latimes.com/1990-10-31/business/fi-3376_1_ticket-price-increase

Los Angeles Times


Time to Pay Bills, Disney Says of Ticket Price Raise : Entertainment: The theme park breaks with tradition by not tying the increase to the opening of a major attraction.

October 31, 1990 CHRIS WOODYARD TIMES STAFF WRITER

ANAHEIM — After throwing a yearlong birthday bash for itself, Disneyland says it's now time to pay the bills.

And that is why the 35-year-old theme park is raising ticket prices for the 11th time in eight years, Disneyland officials said Tuesday.

"We really presented our most ambitious entertainment package in our history," Disneyland President Jack Lindquist said. "Ambitious rhymes with costly."

The new entry fees, effective Thursday, will be $27.50 for adults and $22.50 for children ages 3 to 11. That amounts to $100 for a family of four, which "sounds like a lot of money to me," Lindquist acknowledged.

Lindquist said some visitors may balk at the higher prices, but "we're more concerned about what people say when they leave: 'We had a good time. It was worth the money.' "

Disneyland's latest ticket price increase breaks with the theme park's usual practice of tying increases to the opening of major new attractions.





http://articles.latimes.com/1990-10-31/business/fi-3277_1_soviet-union

Los Angeles Times


U.S. Lawyers Teach Soviets How to Be Capitalists

October 31, 1990 ROBERT A. ROSENBLATT TIMES STAFF WRITER

WASHINGTON — This is the way the Russian Revolution ends--not on the bloody barricades but in a lawyer's office.

A delegation of big-time Communists just spent four days in Washington working out the plans for the new capitalist Russian Republic. Their advisers were most unlikely: the partners at the august law firm of Arnold & Porter, whose partners often command a healthy free-market rate of several hundred dollars an hour.

The American lawyers explained, among other things, that paper promises are swapped at a commodities exchange; it isn't simply a place where you go to trade bushels of wheat for barrels of oil.

If Russia doesn't allow mortgages on land and mineral rights, they told the visitors, nobody will want to build hotels or finance oil drilling.





http://articles.latimes.com/1990-10-31/business/fi-3055_1_pizza-hut

Los Angeles Times


Pizza Hut to Open 100 Outlets in Brazil

October 31, 1990 Associated Press

WICHITA, Kan. — Pizza Hut plans to open at least 100 new restaurants in Brazil as a result of an agreement signed with a South American investor, a spokesman said.

The financial terms of the agreement signed with Ricardo Mansur, a prominent Sao Paulo businessman, were not announced.

But the spokesman for Pepsico Food Service International, Pizza Hut's overseas arm, said it was one of the biggest expansions abroad for Pizza Hut.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=windtalkers

Springfield! Springfield!


Windtalkers (2002)


Take a look.
It's a Navajo. Or it was.
Tortured to death by Japanese
intelligence trying to bust our code.
Fortunately, he couldn't help them
even if he wanted to.
- Sir?
- Man's a Navajo, not a codetalker.
Code's based on their language,
but it is still a code.
Tojo would like nothing more
than to catch a live one.










From 12/21/1990 ( premiere US film "Kindergarten Cop" ) To 5/21/2009 is 6726 days

6726 = 3363 + 3363

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Baretta" ) is 3363 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/05/active-conspiracy-to-overthrow-united.html ]


http://www.mikulski.senate.gov/media/pressrelease/05-21-2009-1.cfm

BARBARA A. MIKULSKI

U.S. SENATOR FOR MARYLAND


Mikulski Chairs Hearing on 2010 NASA Budget

CJS Appropriations Subcommittee receives live update from Hubble Servicing Mission crew from aboard Space Shuttle Atlantis

May 21, 2009

WASHINGTON, DC – U.S. Senator Barbara A. Mikulski (D-Md.),Chairwoman of the Commerce, Justice and Science (CJS) Appropriations Subcommittee, today chaired a hearing on the National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s (NASA) Fiscal Year 2010 budget. Christopher Scolese, acting administrator of NASA, testified and the Hubble servicing mission crew provided an in-flight update from aboard the Space Shuttle Atlantis.


Chairwoman Mikulski’s opening statement, as prepared for delivery, follows:

“Good morning and welcome. Today, the Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice and Science will hear from the Acting Administrator of NASA, Mr. Christopher Scolese, about NASA’s 2010 budget request and priorities. Although this is Mr. Scolese’s first appearance in the Subcommittee, he is not a stranger to us. He has served as NASA’s Chief Engineer since 2007 and was Deputy Director of the Goddard Space Flight Center. We thank him for steering the ship during this time of transition. NASA has been in very competent hands.

“Later in the hearing, we will talk to seven of our brave astronauts live from aboard Space Shuttle Atlantis, which is orbiting 350 miles above the earth at 17,000 miles per hour. The astronauts just completed their daring repairs to the Hubble Space Telescope and are preparing for their journey home.










1990 film "Kindergarten Cop" DVD video:

01:25:00


John Kimble: We'll find him.

Joyce Palmieri/Rachel Crisp: Dominic!

John Kimble: Did he say anything before he left?










http://www.anft.net/f-14/f14-history.htm

History of the Grumman F-14 Tomcat

1970 - 2006



http://www.anft.net/f-14/f14-detail-ejectionseat-01.htm


EJECTION SEQUENCE

MK-GRU7A Ejection Sequence:

1 Ejection initiated: Shoulder harness retracted, canopy hooks cut and canopy ballistically jettisoned, safe and arm device fired, RIO's seat triggered, pilot's seat delayed 0.4 seconds.










http://www.tv.com/shows/breaking-bad/better-call-saul-1267556/trivia/

tv.com


Breaking Bad Season 2 Episode 8.1

Better Call Saul

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 26, 2009 on AMC

Quotes


Saul Goodman walks into the interrogation of Badger

Saul: Ehh! What are you doing detective? What are you doing talking to my client without me present? You sneaky Pete. Which is which. What, did the academy hire you right out of the womb – you guys keep getting younger every- (To Badger). What'd you say to Babyface? Huh? Did you say anything stupid? By anything stupid, I mean anything at all. Look at you, mouth open, vocal cords a twittering, we'll talk about it later, right now, you (Points to Officer Getz, DJ Qualls' character) out! Ten minutes ago. Go on, there are laws detective, have your kindergarten teacher read them to you.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:44 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 29 December 2014