Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Raider of the Lost Ark




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-leftovers-2014&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


The Leftovers

Penguin One, Us Zero


How'd it start for you, dad? Well, that depends on what you mean by "it," son.
You know what I'm talking about.
If you're asking me when I started losing my shit Contrary to the professional opinion of others, I maintain my shit remains intact.
Now, I'd venture to guess the reason you're here seeing me Your shit may be gettin' lost.
No, not an not an unreasonable assumption, considering you've been running around shooting dogs in the middle of the fuckin' night.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:04 PM Friday, February 24, 2012


The Lazarus Project (2008)





I had never even heard of that title until I just happened to notice the DVD on the shelf in the grocery store a few days ago.

Oh, God. I think as I am watching it just now that my recent dreams foreshadow what I am now seeing on the DVD.

And I must resist.

But what am I resisting????!!!

Am I resisting, for the sake of my sanity, what I write about now?

I resisted not writing about that dream that I awoke from and got out of bed and that I thought about as I sat down at my desk and I thought about how it was perhaps not the most vivid dream I have had but it was still pretty vivid.

I feel this great compulsion in my mind, until now, to not write about it.

I thought about the dream because I was driving a moving van and I thought about how the moving van was similar in a color scheme to a Ryder moving truck, familiar to many people here in the United States, but in the dream I had gotten out of the truck and I was standing there and I was thinking about how the size of the truck I had rented was so small that I doubt even the meager possessions I have here in this apartment now would fit into that van, much less the fact that I had arrived at Jennifer's apartment and I was getting her belongings because we were moving in together someplace else.

I was standing out there and I was aware of a parking lot that wasn't really visible in the dream but there was a lot of trees visible. I also did not know which of the four buildings in that apartment complex that Jennifer actually lived in.

I was standing beside the moving truck and I was next to one of the buildings and I was aware there was a church service in progress inside and I briefly glanced through the window and I could see people inside. A woman and another woman walked outside after that and I remember the one woman looking at me as she walked by.

I was waiting there for Jennifer but some details of the dream are gone now from my mind. I remember thinking again later, after being awake, that except for the color scheme, the moving truck actually resembled the helicopter hangar deck of that Ticonderoga-class guided-missile cruiser of the United States Navy that I referenced later. I didn't think about that until waking up and during the dream, I was looking at what after waking would be the weatherdecks on either side of the hangar. I went inside the moving truck cargo section and there was more than enough room then. But then it was as though the moving truck had been converted into a recreational vehicle. I was standing in there and thinking about how I would move all the stuff in there for transport but already in there was a bed in the center of of the cargo section and I saw a console television set on the floor that I turned on but then I turned off because I wasn't certain where the power was coming from and I didn't want to drain the battery for the engine. I noticed other stuff in there too.

I don't remember much else after that. Writing this all now this all seems pointless now.

But an important point that lingers is that I don't now what to believe. If I feel compelled to not record some details, such as thoughts, but especially certain dreams when I am sleeping and then awake from then - what?

Yes, that's it. Manipulation. My mind is being manipulated somehow. But how do I know that even now I am not being manipulated?

I was not surprised in the past few minutes that the CERN project is associated with that date. For the first time in months and months, just in the past few days, did I start to think consciously about looking over that collider project again. I had no idea that I would now make these associations here but yet in recent days, probably about the time I purchased that DVD in the grocery store, has the notion of the collider project become part of my conscious mind. Nothing else has come up that could have made me start thinking about that CERN project.










2008 DVD "The Lazarus Project" video:

00:42:22


Avery: This bus is not for you, Ben. You don't wanna be on it. You need to let go. Stop thinking about what you had. Just accept what you were given. A new home, a job. A chance to make what you did right.

Ben Garvey: I have to be with my wife and my daughter. They need me.

Avery: Ben, look at me. Death is here. Close to you. It's what you hear in the forest when you're all alone. Now, you cheated him once. You won't cheat him a second time. This bus won't take you home. Stay on it and you'll never see your family again. Make the right choice while you still can.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 February 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-leftovers-2014&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


The Leftovers

Penguin One, Us Zero


Kevin, I'm trying to help you.
By forcing me to get cleared by some dipshit because I had a rough night? "Rough night"? You are aware that people like dogs? I like dogs.
Then stop fucking shooting them because that's something crazy people do.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3203968/quotes

IMDb


The Leftovers (TV Series)

Pilot (2014)

Quotes


Lucy Warburton: They're heroes because nobody's going to come to a parade on 'We Don't Know What the Fuck Happened' Day.










https://www.cia.gov/offices-of-cia/inspector-general

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY


Offices of CIA


Created in 1989, the statutory Inspector General (IG) is responsible for independent oversight of the CIA.


The CIA Office of Inspector General (OIG) is an independent office of the CIA that is headed by the Inspector General and promotes economy, efficiency, effectiveness and accountability in the management of CIA activities by performing independent audits, inspections, investigations










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0186566/releaseinfo

IMDb


Space Cowboys (2000)

Release Info

USA 1 August 2000 (premiere)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/11/07 10:12 PM


But I think this is all why Lynn TerWoerds and John were around me. John was a lot older than Lynn


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 June 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0186566/quotes

IMDb


Space Cowboys (2000)

Quotes


Bob Gerson: I can't fill up a space shuttle with geriatrics!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/7/2006 2:42 PM


I started thinking this morning about a jacket I used to wear long ago. I bought it around the time Lynn and I started bicycling, which I think was in 1999.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0186566/quotes

IMDb


Space Cowboys (2000)

Quotes


Sara Holland: I have never met a kid who didn't dream of being an astronaut when he grew up.

Col. William 'Hawk' Hawkins: Did you ever meet a kid who didn't grow up?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 24, 2006


That must be why I said something to Lynn one time when I was over at their house or maybe we were out to dinner. I was talking to Lynn and John about something I can't remember. I said something about how I would eagerly volunteer for a mission into outer space if I had the opportunity. Lynn said she would too. I have been wondering for a few days if Lynn isn't an astronaut too and that is where I know her from. Also, I wrote something awhile back that seems especially relevant.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/04/06 12:28 AM


Seems as though I remember Lynn telling me once that John had been a Jesuit priest at some point.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 December 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=space-cowboys

Springfield! Springfield!


Space Cowboys (2000)


Dr. Corvin, Im Sara Holland...
...and this is astronaut Ethan Glance.
Were with NASA.
lt was in your car.|l heard someone scream.
Thanks for saving the day.|Now what is it you want?
Could we have|a minute of your time?
You shouldve called ahead of time.|Im a very busy man.










1975 film "Three Days of the Condor" DVD video:

01:48:24


Joubert: And a car will slow beside you, and a door will open, and someone you know, maybe even trust










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=space-cowboys

Springfield! Springfield!


Space Cowboys (2000)


-Race you the last lap.|-All right.
-Okay. Countdown to one?|-All right.
One!
Frank, hi. I was looking for Hawk.
Well, come on in. Come on in.
Hes right in there. Go ahead.|The coast is all clear.
-Go ahead.|-Okay.
l am so sorry.
No, its okay. lts okay.|lts all right.
What brings you to|the mens locker room?
Gene moved up the stimulator, l mean,|lm sorry, the simulator run.
Okay. To when?
Oh, right. That would be...
...1 1 :00.
There were some procedures|that l wanted you to be aware of.
This is very uncomfortable,|and lll be leaving now.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=space-cowboys

Springfield! Springfield!


Space Cowboys (2000)


Sara Holland this is William Hawkins,|retired Air Force colonel.
The best pilot they ever had,|next to me.
The Hawk. lve heard of you.
Commander Jenkins told me a story|about you and him in Vietnam.
From Cliff Jenkins,|its guaranteed to be 100%%% bullshit.
lll guarantee you that.|Hows he doing?
Actually, hes dead.
While Hawk gets his foot out of his|mouth, lll introduce Tank Sullivan.
Hes a navigator.|The best one the Air Force ever had.
Hed find anything anywhere.|That is, till God found him.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=space-cowboys

Springfield! Springfield!


Space Cowboys (2000)


Excuse me, Sara.
We have a presidential mandate|to assist the Russians...
...our partners in|the lnternational Space Station.
And l assure you|that we will fix this problem.
lts just a glitch.
You are feeding these guys|bold-faced lies.
lts a waste of money|and my staffs time.
Sara, youre one hell|of an engineer...
...but you dont know jack-shit|about politics.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/25/06 6:27 AM
As soon as I read this part, I remembered that time I was talking with Lynn about a clock tower we had ridden past on our bicycles. I may have sent her in email a link to overhead images of that clock tower.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120184/quotes

IMDb


Sphere (1998)

Quotes


Dr. Harry Adams: turn this thing over and it'll probably say 'Made in Korea'



































DSC01152.JPG



































DSC02998.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=prometheus

Springfield! Springfield!


Prometheus (2012)


Prometheus, we have 2!
Look at you. Look at you baby.
Jesus, look at the size
of that, what is it?
You need to stay calm, OK?
- What's there to be calm about?
You need to stay calm, she is beautiful.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=sphere

Springfield! Springfield!


Sphere (1998)


The Navy got interested,
sent out a search ship.
It turned out that what did it...
...was this.
We took this with side-looking sonar.
This is an aerodynamic fin
longer than a football field...
...bigger than any known wingspan.
This is the fuselage.
This is ultrahigh-res SLS bottom scan.
Came in a week ago.
There it is, buried
under about 8 yards of coral.
Something's wrong
with that measurement.
Pacific coral grows an inch a year.
You can set your watch by it.



































DSC04236.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:41 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 01 September 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/09/clock-tower.html


http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/5F05

Lisa the Skeptic

Original Airdate on FOX: 23-Nov-1997


% In the classroom, Skinner makes an announcement over the intercom.

Attention, all honour students will be reward with a trip to an archaeological dig. [The honour students cheer]. Conversely, all dentention students will be punished with a trip to an archaeological dig. [The detention students boo].


% Soon enough, the field trip is underway. Jimbo, Dolph and Kearney are
% pick-axing into the ground, wearing prisoner-style outfits.

[singing as if doing prison-like chores]

Jimbo: Gonna dig me a whole..

Dolph & Kearney: Gonna dig me a whole..

Jimbo: Gonna put a nerd in it..

Dolph & Kearney: Gonna put a nerd in it..


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 September 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:15 PM Saturday, July 16, 2011


Command: Confirm Mesa Anchorage time traveler navigation beacon status. Status: Active interdimensional navigation beacon.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 July 2011 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:15 AM Sunday, July 17, 2011


Command: Disengage time traveler portal autopilot





Command: Return time traveler navigation control to time traveler

Status: Time traveler portal autopilot disengaged

Status: Time traveler portal navigation control returned to time traveler


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2011 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:30 AM Sunday, July 17, 2011


Command: Time traveler portal communication network relay instruction set to time traveler


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2011 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:55 AM Sunday, July 17, 2011


Command: Time traveler portal accept code sequence





Status: Time traveler portal communication network access code sequence accepted


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie1.html

Star Trek: The Motion Picture


SPOCK: Each of us, at some time in our life, turns to someone, a father, a brother, a god and asks 'Why am I here?'










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes

IMDb


Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Quotes


Major Eaton: Now just what does that mean to you... 'Tanis'?

Indiana: Tanis is one of the possible resting places of the Lost Ark.

Colonel Musgrove: The Lost Ark?










http://www.cswap.com/1981/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_42


Raiders of the Lost Ark


:43:37


[ Uncle Indy? ]

:43:43
Next time, Indiana Jones, it will
take more than children to save you.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes

IMDb


Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Quotes


Major Eaton: What exactly is a headpiece to the Staff of Ra?

Indiana: Well, the staff is just a stick. I don't know, about this big. Nobody really knows for sure how high. And it's...

[turns blackboard to blank side]

Indiana: it's, uh... it's capped with an elaborate headpiece in the shape of the sun with a crystal in the center. And what you did was, you take the staff to a special room in Tanis, a map room with a miniature of the city all laid out on the floor. And if you put the staff in a certain place at a certain time of day, the sun shone through here and made beam that came down on the floor here... and gave you the exact location of the Well of the Souls.

Colonel Musgrove: Where the Ark of the Covenant was kept, right?










http://www.cswap.com/1981/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_44


Raiders of the Lost Ark


:44:05
Better than the United States Marines, eh?



































DSC00205.JPG



































DSC01410.JPG










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition


Chapter 72


They camped east of Green River that night, and there was a dust of snow in the early morning hours.

They came to the washout a little past noon on the twenty-third. The sky had been overcast all day, and it was cold—cold enough to snow, Stu thought—and not just flurries, either.

The four of them stood on the edge, Kojak at Glen’s heel, looking down and across.



































DSC01412.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:33 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 24 December 2014