Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Moon & the Desert





























DSC07344.JPG



































DSC07341.JPG



































DSC07342.JPG



































DSC07343.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 12, 2006


Two scenes in a dream I just had that I feel compelled to record before they escape me. In the first scene, I am in a room. I think it is during open warfare in Iraq long ago. A soldier is carrying something special on a tray that he carefully sits down. I guess I am hiding somewhere watching him. Then I am pouring some of liquid, gasoline I guess onto something that I am going to blow up. But then I am tangled in cords that will be used to detonate a bomb. They are tightenting around my arms and get tighter the more I try to get them off. There are people outside the door, I can see them through the windows. All they have to do is turn and they will see me. I have an automatic rifle hanging on a strap around my neck. At the first sign they see me, I am going to spray the windows and maybe cut the wires around me but I'm not sure what I am going to do about it because it is delicate and I want to ensure I get it right. Then I am outside and running up a hill of side. The force of an explosion throws me into the sand and that's all I remember. The next scene has been sitting on something like maybe a specially designed perch to guard a room. It is some kind of office, but there are also people living on the floor I am sitting on. They don't seem happy I am there but go about their business. I am overlooking some people working at desks. I think I am in an Asian country, Vietnam perhaps. Someone walks into the the door with a gun and I have an automatic weapon and I drop him with one round before he can shoot and the people at the desks. I think I was calling someone on a phone or a radio earlier to let me in somewhere but they wouldn't let me. I think one person will see me on Monday and it is Friday.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s07e11

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Marge Be Not Proud


I hope you're going to the Valley Vista Try-N-Save, kid 'cause you don't want to come to my store.
Catfish?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-andromeda-strain&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Andromeda Strain

Episode 1


Listen, bill.
Whatever differences we've had in the past, I hope we can put 'em aside for the duration.
I wouldn't miss this for the world, jeremy.
Somebody has to keep an eye on you.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-andromeda-strain&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Andromeda Strain

Episode 1


What's up with you and mancheck? Mancheck? Well, during operation desert storm, I wanted to examine certain iraqi munitions bunkers For possible biological agents, but he blew them up first.
Why the big hurry? Maybe there was something he didn't want me to find.
Oh, yeah, like the loch ness monster, Or maybe there was proof of bigfoot.
Look, a lot of people wondered how saddam Acquired his bioweapons capability in the first place.
Now some people have suggested that certain governments, Who were friendly at the time and eager for data On the battlefield use of weaponized biological agents, Might have sold saddam what he wanted When he was fighting iran.
That's just a bunch of paranoid left-Wing b.S.
It was never proven, jeremy.
Just because you're paranoid, bill, Doesn't mean they ain't out to get you.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tue, July 18, 2006 7:37:20 PM

Subject: WHAT PUNK ASS COWARD IN NEED OF BEING BITCH-SLAPPED IS BLOCKING ME FROM GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WHAT PUNK ASS COWARD IN NEED OF BEING BITCH-SLAPPED IS BLOCKING ME FROM GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 July 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:33 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 December 2014