Friday, December 26, 2014

Conklin





























DSC01153.JPG



































DSC07467.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=intruders-2014&episode=s01e08

Springfield! Springfield!


Intruders

There Is No End


My name is Jack Whelan.
What's your emergency, sir? East Third Street.
999 East Third Street.
The the Burnell Lytton building.










http://www.tv.com/shows/intruders/there-is-no-end-3048914/

tv.com


Intruders Season 1 Episode 8

There Is No End

Aired Saturday 10:00 PM Oct 11, 2014 on BBC America

In the season finale, Jack discovers the alarming depth and scope of the organization to which he's lost Amy.

AIRED: 10/11/14











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.653609,-117.393154&spn=0.006483,0.016512&t=m&z=17&layer=c&cbll=47.653607,-117.395198&panoid=1nh19Xke_ssGogz5jpD-Hw&cbp=12,297.01,,0,3.09

Google Maps


1001 E 3rd Ave, Spokane, Washington, United States

Address is approximate










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=intruders-2014&episode=s01e08

Springfield! Springfield!


Intruders

There Is No End


Oh, this was taped to Gary Fischer's chest.
Tesla.
Pictures of, uh, John Adams, Gandhi, Mozart.
All Qui Reverti.
What's this? Gary I think he was insane.
Sorry about Fischer, Jack.
The little girl From Portland, is she all right? Down in the children's ward, under guard.
Can I see her? What if you came with me? Said a man took her over.
You said Marcus Fox.
Marcus Fox is dead.
We never found his body.
What'd you see, Jack? Did you see Marcus Fox down there? His body is in that basement.
Fire was contained underground.
Anything down there is ash.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.653587,-117.394345&spn=0.006483,0.016512&t=m&z=17&layer=c&cbll=47.653588,-117.396525&panoid=NhFqn1n6dN_h8Qa5EwVDXA&cbp=12,179.17,,0,-13.59

Google Maps


951 E 3rd Ave, Spokane, Washington, United States

Address is approximate











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.653587,-117.394345&spn=0.006483,0.016512&t=m&z=17&layer=c&cbll=47.653588,-117.396525&panoid=NhFqn1n6dN_h8Qa5EwVDXA&cbp=12,96.58,,0,-0.56

Google Maps


951 E 3rd Ave, Spokane, Washington, United States

Address is approximate










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=revolution&episode=s02e22

Springfield! Springfield!


Revolution

Declaration of Independence


I want you to leave the Patriots and head North to a town in Idaho.
I need you to go somewhere, Ed.
A place called Bradbury, Idaho.
Bradbury, Idaho? I don't understand.
That makes no sense.
When you get there, it's all gonna make sense.
You have a higher calling now.
God has chosen you.
Can you remember that? I need you to do this for me.
The nano are gonna make the Patriots look like boy scouts.
And there's nothing we can do to stop it.
Aaron.
And it all starts with this This grinning man.
What grinning man? What does that mean?










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conklin_(surname)


Conklin (surname)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Conklin is a surname of unknown origin.


List of people surnamed Conklin

Chester Conklin silent film comedian

Groff Conklin, science fiction anthologist










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Conklin


Chester Conklin

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chester Cooper Conklin (January 11, 1886 – October 11, 1971) was an American comedic actor who appeared in over 280 films, about half of them in the silent film era.


Career

After seeing several Mack Sennett comedies while in Venice, California during the 1913 winter break, the 27-year-old Conklin went to Keystone Studios, applied for a job and was hired as a Keystone Kop with a salary of $3 a day.


While at Keystone, Conklin became most famous when he was teamed up with the robust comic Mack Swain to make a series of comedies. With Swain as "Ambrose" and Conklin as the grand mustachioed "Walrus", they performed these roles in several films including The Battle of Ambrose and Walrus and Love, Speed and Thrills, both made in 1915. Beyond these "Ambrose & Walrus" comedies, the two appeared together in twenty-six different films.

In 1920, when Sennett refused to discuss a contract renewal with Conklin and insisted on referring him to an underling, Conklin quit and went to Fox Film Corporation, which had earlier approached him about doing a series of comedy shorts. He also worked at the Famous Players-Lasky Corporation studio. In between, he had a significant role as ZaSu Pitts' father in director Erich von Stroheim's acclaimed 1924 MGM production, Greed, although the part was cut from the film and the footage is now lost, and in 1928 in the Christie Film Company version of Tillie's Punctured Romance with W.C. Fields (which had nothing to do with the 1914 Chaplin version, which Conklin had also appeared in, aside from the title). Paramount Pictures teamed up Conklin and Fields for a series of comic films between 1927 and 1931.

Conklin made the transition to talkies and, although he would continue to act for another thirty years, age and the shift in moviegoing tastes to more sophisticated comedy saw his roles limited to secondary or smaller parts in shorts, including the Three Stooges shorts Flat Foot Stooges (as a fire chief), Dutiful But Dumb (as a bartender), Three Little Twirps (as a Circus butcher), Phony Express (as a bartender), and Micro-Phonies (as a drunken pianist who answers a song request with "Know it? I wrote it!"). Conklin also appeared in films which appealed to nostalgia for the silent era, such as Hollywood Cavalcade (1939) and The Perils of Pauline (1947). In Soundies musicals, he appeared with other silent-comedy alumni as The Keystone Kops, as well as on the televised This Is Your Life tribute to Mack Sennett. Conklin was part of Preston Sturges' unofficial "stock company" of character actors in the 1940s, appearing in cameo parts in six films written by Sturges. In 1957, he was a guest challenger on the TV panel show To Tell The Truth.

Decline and death

Conklin's career hit bottom in the 1950s, and he took work as a department-store Santa Claus to make ends meet. In the 1960s, Conklin was living at the Motion Picture Country Home and Hospital when he fell in love with another patient there, June Gunther. The two got married in Las Vegas in 1965, his fourth marriage and her fourth, and set up housekeeping in Van Nuys, California; the groom was seventy-nine and the bride sixty-five. Conklin made one last film after that, a Western comedy, A Big Hand for the Little Lady, released in 1966.

Chester Conklin died in Autumn 1971 in California at the age of 85. He was cremated and his ashes were given to his family. Following his death, his great nephew, Robert Stoltz, along with his sisters rested his ashes at sea in the Pacific Ocean.

For his contribution to the motion picture industry, Conklin has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 1560 Vine Street.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groff_Conklin


Groff Conklin

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edward Groff Conklin (September 6, 1904 – July 19, 1968) was a leading science fiction anthologist. He edited 40 anthologies of science fiction, one of mystery stories (co-edited with physician Noah Fabricant), wrote books on home improvement and was a freelance writer on scientific subjects as well as a published poet. From 1950 to 1955, he was the book critic for Galaxy Science Fiction.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=revolution&episode=s02e22

Springfield! Springfield!


Revolution

Declaration of Independence


The nano are gonna make the Patriots look like boy scouts.
And there's nothing we can do to stop it.
Aaron.
And it all starts with this This grinning man.
What grinning man? What does that mean?










http://www.tv.com/shows/revolution-2012/declaration-of-independence-3028468/

tv.com


Revolution Season 2 Episode 22

Declaration of Independence

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 21, 2014 on NBC

AIRED: 5/21/14










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Street_View


Google Street View

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google Street View is a technology featured in Google Maps and Google Earth that provides panoramic views from positions along many streets in the world. It was launched in 2007 in several cities in the United States, and has since expanded to include cities and rural areas worldwide. Streets with Street View imagery available are shown as blue lines on Google Maps.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_trip


Road trip

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A road trip is a journey taken on roads. Typically, road trips are long distances traveled by automobile.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/114.shtml

GateWorld


HUMAN

EPISODE NUMBER - 114

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 04.23.10


WALLACE: How does he wake up?

BRODY: There's a built-in trigger. It should appear to him as a distinctive door. All he has to do is open it and walk through.



































DSC02989.JPG



































DSC02990.JPG



































DSC04101.JPG



































DSC07468.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/10 1:06 PM
Goddamnit I wake up feeling a hundred times worse than when I went to sleep.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/10 8:46 PM
I was going to note after watching the 2004 film "The Day After Tomorrow" on television the other day my observation about the actor Perry King and that woman who also had a role in that film and about how that made me think of that "The Outer Limits" episode the two of them starred in. Perry King was a Senator who was injured in a car wreck and the woman was the doctor who examined him and who determined he was not human. I think about it again now because I saw Perry King in a dream just before I awoke from an extended nap and I have been thinking about that dream. I cannot remember other details that lead up to the scenes I remember but I seem to be flying through the sky at night and I might have actually been wearing a "Superman" outfit in the dream but I did not see any details in the dream that suggest I was wearing that clothing. I do have the sense from the dream that I was wearing clothing similar to "Superman" though. I was flying through the sky and I was looking down and I seemed to be looking for something. I think I was using my X-ray vision to see if I could see the thermal energy from a person in a house I had just left and I am aware of looking down at trees and I could see some kind of thermal visuals down below me on the ground. I saw something else too and I was trying to figure out what it was and that was in another location from where I had been first looking. I was looking at something that was similar to that thermal image from my X-ray vision but at another time the visual seemed to be a silver bar in the shape of a rectangle, where the previous X-ray thermal image was a reddish rectangle bar. Then I was on the ground and the details are vague but the object I had seen might have been below the ground. I had also seen Perry King standing around there and that first observation is vague now but I think I saw him standing nearing that site on the ground and then he left in one direction and then I landed on the ground and then he showed up from another direction and I am left with the sense I grabbed him by the neck or I did and then quickly let go of his neck as though I had recognized him and I then let go of his neck. The details are growing vague now but I think I had him get a shovel to start digging to find out what I saw underground and I am not certain if I dreamed that part or if that was a line of thought immediately after I woke up. I think I might have forgotten other details after I started writing this. I have also had the certain sense that Michelle Kwan was communicating with me and there was something about how she suggested that I not trust people around me right now.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 April 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1981/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_42

Raiders of the Lost Ark


:43:37


[ Uncle Indy ]










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20060212&slug=olykwan12

The Seattle Times


Sunday, February 12, 2006

Olympics

Kwan withdraws from Winter Games

By Nancy Armour

The Associated Press

TURIN, Italy — Michelle Kwan dropped out of the Turin Games this morning because of a groin injury, bringing her quest for that elusive Olympic gold medal to its most disappointing end yet.

Kwan cut short her first practice at the Games on Saturday after aggravating the groin injury.

Though Kwan said she didn't want to drop out, the injury worsened as the day went on. After being evaluated by Dr. Jim Moeller, she decided to withdraw.

"Taking myself off the team is the most difficult decision I've ever had to make," the 25-year-old Kwan said in a release, "but it's the right decision. This injury prevents me from skating my best, and I've said all along that if I couldn't skate to the level that I expected from myself I'd withdraw from the team.

"The Olympics is the greatest sporting event in the world and what's most important is that the United States fields the strongest team possible. As much as I'd love to represent the United States ... I would never stand in the way of that."

The U.S. Olympic Committee has asked to replace Kwan with Emily Hughes, the third-place finisher at last month's national championships in St. Louis.

A response was expected later this week, and Hughes was to travel to Turin today.

Kwan missed last month's U.S. nationals with a groin injury, and needed a medical bye onto the Turin team.

But Moeller said he does not believe the current injury is related to the groin problem Kwan had during the national championships.

This was to be the last chance at the gold medal for Kwan, the face of figure skating in the United States for the last decade. Though she has won five world championships and nine U.S. titles, she came up short at the Olympics, winning a silver medal in 1998 and a bronze in 2002.

Kwan was expected to appear at a news conference later today in Turin.

Kwan looked sharp on the ice during a Jan. 27 monitoring session in California that solidified her spot on the team, doing back-to-back run-throughs of her long and short programs.

But the plane ride to Italy, and marching in Friday's opening ceremony, apparently took a toll on her body. By the time she returned to the Olympic village, she was starting to hurt. When she woke up Saturday morning, it wasn't any better.

"I was debating whether or not to rest today," she said. "I just wanted to get out, get my legs under me and feel the ice. Sometimes you don't need to do run-throughs."

On Saturday, Hughes said, "If they call me, I'm ready. Just point me in the direction and I'm there."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 13, 2006 1:18:17 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/13/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Not sure about this dream from when I finally got back to sleep this morning. I wanted to stay awake to watch the morning news but I was feeling the urge to watch my favorite anchorperson. If I watch her, I am going to talk and who knows how many sociopaths out there are listening to all this.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:55 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 03 February 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/02/croatia.html


Somewhere I wrote in this massive journal about that guy in the homeless shelter I was in, where I used to yell at Lily Jang and her FOX news compatriots during the early morning hours as I sat there by myself watching the 5 AM news broadcast, about how he was trying to get me to talk about time-travel. I was quite certain that there as everywhere, even to this very day, there are somehow hidden microphones recording every noise I make, hearing me every time I let the cabinet doors slam in the kitchen.

A quick search and then a search that takes up more time than I want to spend on this did not find that reference so I am simply referring here to my memory of it, those dark days when the Veteran's Affairs had me doped up for almost two years on their psychiatrist drugs.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 February 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Final_Countdown_The_1980_CD2.html


Final Countdown The


This is the captain. Now hear this, men.
We've been through it once, we're going through it again.
Prepare for approaching storm.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-outer-limits/birthright-21443/trivia/

tv.com


The Outer Limits Season 1 Episode 21

Birthright

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Aug 13, 1995 on Showtime

Quotes


Control Voice: (Opening Narration) The Roman philosopher Boethius said, "In other living creatures, the ignorance of themselves is nature, but in men it is a vice." Imagine treading into the deep recesses of one's self and finding someone you never knew existed.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-outer-limits-1995&episode=s01e21

Springfield! Springfield!


The Outer Limits

Birthright


- (tyres screech) - Easy, Evan.
- (hnonnkhnng) - Evan, look out! Hello, Senator Adams.
I'm Dr McKenna, head of neurology here.
The ER attending has asked me to consunlt.
- Are my injuries that severe? - Not at all.
You've been very lucky.
We think you've just got a concussion.
- Doctor? - Thank you.
- We just want to give you the best care.
- Doctor.
What about my aide, Evan? I'm sorry.
He didn't survive the accident.
But he didn't suffer, if that's any comfort.
I've always been a supporter of your campaign.
I wish we'd met under more pleasant circumstances.
This is strange.
- I'm gonna have to order new MRls.
- Why? - Somebody's obviously made a mistake.
- What mistake? Why don't we finish up here and get you back upstairs? Tell me what's wrong with my X-rays, Doctor.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-outer-limits-1995&episode=s01e21

Springfield! Springfield!


The Outer Limits

Birthright


Hopefully nobody comes in on Sunday.
Come on.
Pettigrew's office is in the security wing.
This way.
I have a feeling this one won't be so easy.
You never know.
I used to have clearance.
Maybe they haven't taken me off the list yet.
- Yeah.
Come onn.
- Oh, yes.
OK.
Pull all the files.
BE-85 - studies, sales projection What? What is it? I don't know.
My mother has one just like it.
- It's just a piece of modern art.
- No.
It has some sort of meaning.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667865/plotsummary

IMDb


The Outer Limits (TV Series)

Birthright (1995)

Plot Summary


Senator Richard Adams finishes a speech and gets into his car. En route to his next appointment he gets into an accident. When he wakes up, the doctor shows him his lab results that suggest something very strange: a four-lobed brain! Over time he realizes he's dying - until he finds a strange medicine, poisonous to normal people, that restores his health! What is Richard Adams, really, and who are the people trying to find him?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667865/quotes

IMDb


The Outer Limits (TV Series)

Birthright (1995)

Quotes


[last lines]

The Control Voice: People have long feared invasion by forces from other worlds. If that horror comes to pass, our leaders will stand as our first line of defense... unless, of course, our leaders themselves are invaders.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The (2002)


[ Filby: ] I care more about my life. And yours.
I came by the house every day after the funeral...
and every week and every other month.
Then I stopped coming. Did you even notice?
- It hurt me, Alex... very much.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:17 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 26 December 2014