Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Secret service




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:25 PM Monday, March 07, 2011


In an artificial memory that I just now thought of, prompted by observations I make here, I have a "memory" of traveling from Greenville South Carolina to a seminar in Sacremento California. The seminar was about computerized medical billing. I was there for two or three days. I very clearly remember one of those days while I was there at the seminar that I looked down and was annoyed to see that my ink pen in my left shirt pocket under my suit jacket had started to leak ink and had ruined my shirt. I seem to recall thinking about this sometime in what seems to be the near-past and I think I was trying to remember or I did remember that the ink pen was leaking red ink onto my white shirt. I also remember, as seems important to this observation, that I was flying back to Greenville after the seminar was over and I bought a Mickey Mouse doll for my girlfriend's daughter, as I think that was before her mother and I married, and I left that Mickey Mouse doll on the seat next to me in the waiting area before boarding the airplane. I was sitting on the airplane and one of the flight attendants called out over the intercom and announced that someone had left a Mickey Mouse doll on the seat outside and I reached up to press the button above me to call her over and I told her that was mine. She might have not mentioned it was a Mickey Mouse doll or something, now that I think about it but I really do not remember specifically what was our dialog. She gave me to the Mickey Mouse doll and I later gave it to my girlfriend's daughter.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2011 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:59 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 24 December 2014