Monday, September 28, 2015

And that was without Xfinity.




Ah, the Good Old Days of those years living in that tiny apartment at the Vermont in downtown Seattle within sight of The Space Needle.

I wish I had photographic images of that place. I didn't even have a camera until the last few weeks I lived in the Seattle suburbs of King County in Renton before I moved across the state to the eastern side of Washington State. I just cannot bring myself to move out of Washington State.

Also, I have been sitting here for the past couple hours of so considering the improbability that The Syfy Channel re-broadcast that season finale episode that following week day. I don't know. Seems improbable. That's what my notes say though.

Nowadays I can just go back through the listings in Comcast On Demand and watch the episode. For instance, Sunday night was also the premiere of "Last Man on Earth" and I will probably watch that later today or sometime later.

What the hell am I trying to prove here.

I posited the notion - registered or unregistered - doesn't really matter - considering my credibility - to a credible scientist a few days ago: why am I not living now the life of the scientist I have documented here in this blog.



































10800_DSC00910.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/27/09 8:20 PM
What were those jump coordinates that led to Earth?


1123

6536

5321


I am certain about the first two sequences but not as much about the third sequence.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP007107490084&sid=24533&sn=SCIFIP&st=200903271850&cn=58

Battlestar Galactica (Repeat)

58 SCIFIP: Friday, March 27 6:50 PM

Science fiction

Daybreak

Cast: Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park

Original Air Date: Mar 20, 2009


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 March 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e19

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galatica

Daybreak (1)


Big man cursing his father.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/20/09 11:52 PM
Never in a million years would I have connected these two dots. I can probably see that sign I saw that day on the news if I look out my window right now. I noted it because of the traffic sign. I cannot remember what the sign reads. I think it indicates that left turns are not allowed at that intersection. I find this association very interesting because of the 5/9/2006 date as well as how I decided to move into Vermont Apartments a few months later.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 February 2009 excerpt ends]










I would have sworn I wrote about that somewhere. After they finally (on July 20th) let me return from the gulag to the Shoreline shelter for homeless veterans I could have sworn that at my first visit with Shawn in his office I stated that being back there in 2005 I felt "almost human" again. I would have sworn I wrote that somewhere in my journal. My journal is now about 300 MB of text - straight text only - so a lot of information can get lost.

And still - still - AND STILL - I wrote this trying to convince you of something. There is something I want to convince you of.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/19/07 12:54 PM


Pink Floyd's "The Wall"


The Trial (Waters, Bob Ezrin) 5:16

Good morning, Worm your honor.
The crown will plainly show
The prisoner who now stands before you
Was caught red-handed showing feelings
Showing feelings of an almost human nature


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2007 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:51 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 28 September 2015