Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Married to the CIA. That's about it.




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=harley-davidson-and-the-marlboro-man

Springfield! Springfield!


Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991)


[ Marlboro Man: ] What's wrong tonight?

[ Virginia Slim: ] I'm getting married. Goddamn you, Robert,|I'm tired of waiting for you to come by|when you feel the need. I get lonely. I like to share my bed|with someone at night.

[ Marlboro Man: ] Hell, isn't that what we're doin'?

[ Virginia Slim: ] One, maybe two nights a month,|if I'm lucky.

[ Marlboro Man: ] Well, I am what I am, Virginia.

[ Virginia Slim: ] I've accepted that, even loved it.|But I don't have to like it. I get scared for you. I worry. You could spend the rest of your life|looking for what it is you're looking for, but someday you'll have to find yourself. I just can't wait for you to do it any more. I love you, Robert. But after tonight,|you're not welcome here any more.










From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 2/28/1986 ( premiere US film "House" ) is 9859 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/30/1992 is 9859 days



From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 7/13/1990 ( premiere US film "Ghost" ) is 9859 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/30/1992 is 9859 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 10/30/1992 is 594 days

594 = 297 + 297

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/26/1966 ( Lyndon Johnson - Remarks at the National Reactor Testing Station, Arco, Idaho ) is 297 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/on-steps-to-remove-american-bald-eagle.html ]


http://bush41library.tamu.edu/archives/public-papers/5053

George Bush Presidential Library and Museum [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Public Papers

Remarks to the Kentucky Fried Chicken Convention in Nashville, Tennessee

1992-10-30

The President. Thank you, John Cranor. Thank you very much. Thank you, John and Kitty, and president Kyle Craig, and John Neal, Charlie Middleton, and all the other franchise leaders. It is, indeed, a pleasure to be here. I want to salute the man that walked in with me, one of the truly great leaders that has ever been in the United States Senate, now in private business, but my dear friend and really a real statesman, Senator Howard Baker, who's with us here today.

Well, we're getting down to the wire. And you know, in this campaign we've been to many States, towns large and small in every corner of this great Nation. Yet I still have one burning question: Where the heck is Lake Edna? [Laughter] Just kidding. Steve Provost works with me -- and was with this company -- is at my side, and he gave me all the advice, all the hints about this fantastic get-together here.

But my friends over here in the national media, and I use that term advisedly -- [laughter] -- want to know exactly -- oh, I love that bumper sticker, ``Annoy the Media. Re-elect Bush'' -- [laughter] -- and everybody knows what it means. I appeal for amnesty to these guys, particularly the guys that are doing the heavy lifting, you know who you are over here, and the photo dogs and others. If you want to join me in taking out your wrath on the media, which is a little dangerous because they have the last word, I suggest we look at the faceless talking heads on those Sunday morning talk shows, those Republicans and Democrats who have written me off long ago. We're going to show them next Tuesday.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cars/movinginstereo.html

AZ

THE CARS

"Moving In Stereo"

life's the same i'm moving in stereo
life's the same except for my shoes
life's the same you're shaking like tremolo
life's the same it's all inside you

it's so easy to blow up your problems
it's so easy to play up your breakdown
it's so easy to fly through a window
it's so easy to fool with the sound

it's so tough to get up
it's so tough
it's so tough to live up
it's so tough on you










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=harley-davidson-and-the-marlboro-man

Springfield! Springfield!


Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991)


[ Harley Davidson: ] That's for Marlboro. Me and you'll|go out and have somethin' to eat.

[ Virginia Slim: ] You're a bad man, Harley.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:38 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 15 September 2015