Friday, September 11, 2015

"The other day I got invited to a party"





























10800_DSC00208.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=cheers&episode=s04e10

Springfield! Springfield!


Cheers

The Barstoolie


Well, as long as we're talking about transparent plans, why don't you just admit that you brought that clone of me here because you are still hung up on me.
Are you kidding me? There is only one reason why you came back here.
Because you asked me.
I asked you, you begged to come back.
We're splitting hairs here.
Sam, Melville's want to know if you still want that cheesecake.
Yes, I want that cheesecake.
Tell them I'll be right up.
I'm gonna go up and have that cheesecake all by myself.
It'll be the best company I've had all evening.
Indeed.
Unless you wanna come along and make the evening a complete disaster.
I wouldn't have cheesecake with you if you were the last man on Earth and it was the last morsel of food.
I'm getting kind of used to eating by myself anyway.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:40 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 11 September 2015