Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Pacific Rim




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1663662/quotes

IMDb


Pacific Rim (2013)

Quotes


Stacker Pentecost: Do not let my calm demeanor fool you, *RANGER*! Now is not a good moment for your insubordination! Mako is too inexperienced to reign in her memories during combat.

Raleigh Becket: That's not why you grounded her. I was in her memories. I saw everything.

Stacker Pentecost: I don't care what you think you saw.

[Cut to scene of Mako's memory of being rescued as a child by Pentecost]

Raleigh Becket: I know what she means to you. I saw it, I-

[Pentecost turns and leaves the room]

Raleigh Becket: Hey. Hey!

[Raleigh follows him]

Stacker Pentecost: This conversation is over.

Raleigh Becket: Marshall. Marshall! Can we just talk about this for one second?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess


Date: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 4:47 PM


I have no life anymore.

My old life is over.

All I do is what I have been communicating to you.

That is all I do.

There is no point to anything else.

I don't know what I am going to do next. I had been thinking I would start up again to posting some details on my blog as I have been doing but I woke up this morning and now I feel certain I am not going to continue. At least not today.

I woke up from a dream this morning where I had been on a transit bus in Japan when that tsunami hit Japan on 11 March 2011. I dreamed I was riding on a transit bus in Japan and I was wearing the white summer dress uniform of the United States Navy I was wearing in 1989, for instance, and I was there because I was delivering an arrest warrant to an American living in Japan. The arrest warrant was for a death sentence. I got lost on the bus trip though and I couldn't read the names of the streets outside and so I put the arrest warrant paper in my front left uniform shirt pocket and I was going to go back to where I had come from. Then the alarms started going off. Something probably similar to our Emergency Broadcast System. I saw people around me that looked frightened. I couldn't understand what was being spoken but I knew it was an alarm. I heard something about 'two minutes.' I woke up thinking about how the tsunami swarmed in around the buildings and the transit bus. I thought trying to escape through the hatch in the roof of the bus, which is present in most of metro bus vehicle's I have been on in Seattle. I thought how the tsunami flood waters would ruin my white uniform.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV004061220000&sid=59814&sn=FXPHD&st=201509162000&cn=665

excite tv


Pacific Rim (2013)

665 FXPHD: Wednesday, September 16 8:00 PM [ 8:00 PM Wednesday 16 September 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

2013, PG-13, ***, 02:11, Color, English, United States,

A washed-up ex-pilot (Charlie Hunnam) and an untested trainee must drive an old, obsolete robot in a last-ditch effort to repel a lethal force of monstrous invaders.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1663662/releaseinfo

IMDb


Pacific Rim (2013)

Release Info

USA 12 July 2013










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1663662/quotes

IMDb


Pacific Rim (2013)

Quotes


Stacker Pentecost: One: Don't you ever touch me again. Two: Don't you ever touch me again. Now. You have no idea who the Hell I am or where I've come from. And I am not about to tell you my whole life story. All I need to be to you and everybody else on this dump is a fixed point. The last man standing. I do not need your sympathy or your admiration. All I need is your compliance and your fighting skills.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=pacific-rim

Springfield! Springfield!


Pacific Rim (2013)


AI: Pilot...
...out of alignment.
- Both out of alignment.
- Both of them?
(BEEPING)
TENDO: Both of them.
Gipsy, Gipsy! You're out of alignment!
- You are both out of alignment.
- I'm okay. Just let me control it.
AI: Out of alignment. Code red.
TENDO: You're stabilizing. But Mako is way out.
She's starting to chase the rabbit!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=pacific-rim

Springfield! Springfield!


Pacific Rim (2013)


Weapon system engaged!
Go to fail-safe!
Fail-safe not responding. There's
a problem with the neural blocker!
Her connection's way too strong!
- Fully charged.
- Mako!
Mako, listen to me. This is just
a memory. None of it is real.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 16 September 2015