Sunday, September 20, 2015

Nixon's Revenge




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 10:03 AM Thursday, December 14, 2006


It is also no coincidence to me that someone in Congress pushed through this legislation, S 3359 IS, about revoking the tax on ether, which used to be used as an anesthesia. I was in the VA hospital at the time because of those jackals and I was poisoned around the time, along with other attempts on my life. The reason I was poisoned that time, along with trying to kill me, is because Microsoft needed a rejoinder to put into the content they have created by stalking me all these years. As they started to sell the content they created by stalking me all these years, people would raise a lot of questions about why they didn't incorporate my complaints about their criminal activities into their content. They poisoned me


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 December 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:29 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 21 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/they-deliberately-poisoned-me-when-i.html


They deliberately poisoned me when I was inpatient at the VA hospital in Seattle.



That was June 2005. I remember feeling the effects while still there in the hospital. The effects of the poison in that latest Corbis Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida attack against me. The VA hospital sent me to that senior citizens home to stay for a while before I got into that homeless shelter for military veterans in Shoreline Washington State.

I can still recall the sociopath responses I got from those medical people in the VA hospital in Seattle when I was telling them over and over again I was sick and they made me endure pointless treatments and were even telling me nothing was wrong


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 March 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/19/10 7:58 PM


which was causing me a great deal of pain, was because I was dehydrated and that was always her only response, over at least two days, before she suggested I go to the emergency room, which had probably been more than three days, and then I thought that someone was telling her to tell me that I was dehydrated


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 July 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/19/09 7:23 PM
I wonder if I was poisoned today when I went in for coffee.

My back hurts in a manner that reminds me of being seriously dehydrated.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/19/09 7:24 PM
The guy behind the counter seemed to want to me to almost - but not quite - hear him say something to the customer at the counter that was close to "you know him."

The people at the front door seemed to be trying to subtly stand there so they could look at me as I walked in and I was certain the woman was positioning herself so she could look closely at me as I walked up to the door.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/19/09 7:27 PM
Who the hell knows what these vermin are up to.

It is something the same but new every goddamned day.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/19/09 7:28 PM
As with today in the grocery store I hear a pattern developing of some kind of passive-aggressive response along the lines of "Yeah, yeah, it is always something."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 April 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:03 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 21 April 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-man-with-power.html


http://www.tv.com/shows/the-outer-limits-1963/the-man-with-the-power-21534/trivia/

tv.com


The Outer Limits - Original Season 1 Episode 4

The Man With the Power

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 07, 1963 on ABC

Quotes


Harold Finley: The terrible thing is, there's a part of me, there is a piece of my brain, which hates. It's like a dark cloud in my subconscious.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 April 2015 excerpt ends]



































10800_DSC00749.JPG






























10800_DSC00750.JPG










http://www.historylink.org/_content/printer_friendly/pf_output.cfm?file_id=10015

HistoryLink

The Free Online Encyclopedia of Washington State History


HistoryLink File #10015

Two weeks of wicked winter weather whack Washington beginning on December 17, 2008.

On December 17, 2008, record cold temperatures and snowfalls east of the Cascade Mountains kick off what will become nearly two weeks of wild weather that eventually impacts most of the state. Spokane sees record snowfalls, and many areas endure record low temperatures. Seattle gets a rare White Christmas, but the storms bring the city to its knees and perhaps costs Mayor Greg Nickels (b. 1955) his job in the next election.

The East Gets Hammered, the West Gets a Taste

Beginning on Wednesday, December 17, 2008, a record snowfall hit Spokane and other areas in Eastern Washington, kicking off what would become nearly two weeks of unusually severe weather and extreme cold temperatures across the state. During a 24-hour period ending at 10:00 a.m. on December 18, the Spokane International Airport saw 19.4 inches of snowfall, shattering the previous 24-hour record of 13 inches set in 1881. And it didn't stop there. By midnight on the 18th, Spokane had seen its "snowiest day in 127 years" ("Spokane Snowfall Record Shattered").

Schools, businesses, and government offices were closed, and on December 17 alone the Washington State Patrol was called to approximately 200 traffic accidents in Eastern Washington. Spokane city bus service and garbage collection were halted and most flights out of the airport were canceled or delayed. Spokane wasn't alone; nearby areas reported as much a two feet of snow during the same period, with Colfax getting 16 inches, Pullman 12, and Oakesdale more than 24 inches.

West of the Cascades, snow began falling just north of Everett early on December 17, with accumulations of four to 12 inches. A few hours later, just in time for the Wednesday evening commute, heavy snow started falling from south Everett to Shoreline, snarling traffic on I-5 and I-405. A small area northeast of Arlington got hit with an astounding 23 inches, although the town itself got only 4 inches; Darrington got 14 inches and Mount Vernon, 8; Anacortes got 6.5 inches and Bellingham, 5; Port Townsend got 4 inches.

Despite the warnings of weather mavens, the immediate area around Seattle and central King County was spared on the 17th, protected by the Olympic Mountains from the storm systems barreling in from the west. This was not to last.

Record Cold and Snow Across the State

The snow arrived in the Seattle metropolitan area on Thursday, December 18, and some areas of central Puget Sound recorded three to six inches. Seattle saw a rare instance of "thundersnow" in the morning, with the falling snow illuminated by lightning flashes, accompanied by ominous claps of thunder. The overall conditions were so unusual that local meteorologists were left guessing. Cliff Mass of the University of Washington noted on his weather blog

"The models indicate a threat of serious snow over the region ... but this is a difficult forecast. Will the cold air hold as strong, moist SW flow invades aloft? This is what we will have to determine in the next few days" (Cliff Mass blog, December 18, 2008).

Within hours, he had his answer, and it was "yes":

"This is clearly turning into a significant event in portions of central Puget Sound with some areas getting 3-6 inches. We have had the northerlies moving southward from NW Washington at low levels, and moist unstable flow from the southwest surmounting it. Thus, the thundersnow and snow showers" (Cliff Mass blog, December 18, 2008).

In Eastern Washington the severe weather that had hit on December 17 continued. Snow kept falling in Spokane, and the city declared a "Condition Red," putting snow removal crews on a 24-hours-a-day schedule and hiring private contractors to assist them.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, March 9, 2006 1:33 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Senate Urged to Weaken Geek Species Act

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20060309/D8G83ST8A.html

WASHINGTON (AP) - As a Senate committee prepares to take up revisions to the Endangered Geek Species Act, nearly 6,000 Executives from around the country signed a letter Wednesday urging senators to weaken Knowledge Worker protections in the landmark law.

The House passed an Endangered Geek Species Act rewrite last year that Microsoft viewed as "burdensome". Microsoft lobbyists want to ensure that legislation expected soon from the Senate Geek Environment and Technical Works Committee will be an improvement.

"Unfortunately, recent legislative proposals would critically weaken" our ability to exploit technical workers, said the letter organized by the Empire of Concerned Executives. The 5,738 signers included six National Medal of Dilbert recipients.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, March 9, 2006 2:42 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Washington sandpacks 115 percent of normal

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/6420AP_WA_Water_Outlook.html

Washington sandpacks 115 percent of normal

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

REDMOND, Wash. -- What a difference a year and a lot of executive bullshit make. Eight out of 10 geeks now want to tell their managers to "pack sand."

Last year, after no appreciable agitation in Febuary, geek morale was high and the sandpack was at 26 percent of normal. Last March tenth the state Ecology Department issued a drought of bullshit proclamation.

This year, after paradigm shifts and Excellence Processes, the department says bullshitflows are normal and the sandpack is at 115 percent of normal.

Ecology Director Jay Manning says back-to-back drought of bullshit years would have been supportive for the health and well-being of geeks.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.historylink.org/_content/printer_friendly/pf_output.cfm?file_id=10015

HistoryLink

The Free Online Encyclopedia of Washington State History


HistoryLink File #10015

Two weeks of wicked winter weather whack Washington beginning on December 17, 2008.


Over the next several days temperatures would remain frigid on both sides of the Cascades, and most of the snow that fell stayed in place. As of midnight on December 25, a total of 45.2 inches had fallen at Spokane International Airport, an all-time record. Snowplow drivers worked 12-hour shifts Christmas Day to clear the city's main arteries, and there were several reports of them being threatened by homeowners whose driveways were blocked by piles of plowed snow.










From 9/27/1929 ( Ernest Hemingway "A Farewell to Arms" ) To 12/17/2008 is 28936 days

28936 = 14468 + 14468

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/13/2005 is 14468 days










http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/books-manuscripts/hemingway-ernest-a-farewell-to-arms-new-5273834-details.aspx

CHRISTIE'S


HEMINGWAY, ERNEST. A FAREWELL TO ARMS. NEW YORK: CHARLES SCRIBNER'S SONS, 1929.


Lot Description

HEMINGWAY, Ernest. A Farewell to Arms. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1929.

8o. Original black cloth, printed gold labels on front cover and spine; pictorial dust jacket (some fading, some wear along edges). Provenance: Mary-Elizabeth Hudson (bookplate laid-in).

FIRST EDITION, FIRST ISSUE, without disclaimer on page [x]. Hemingway was working on A Farewell to Arms when his second wife Pauline gave birth to their first son, Patrick. Feeling the need to escape the distractions of a newborn, he took off from Kansas City for Wyoming with his friend Bill Horne. He had just thirty pages left to write after three weeks in the rugged outdoors. Upon finishing the novel he said, "I've...never felt better or stronger or healthier in the head or body--nor had better confidence or morale--haven't been sick since I've been in America--knocking on wood--not had an accident--more knocking." The year 1928 would end on a low note for him, however, when on December 6th, Hemingway's father committed suicide.

The novel was serialized in six parts in Scribner's Magazine from May to October 1929, but with some revisions to the text--the magazine's publishers insisted that Max Perkins take out the curse words and edit the discussion between Rinaldi and Lieutenant Henry about the pain of sex for "good" girls. The book was published by Scribner's on September 27, 1929, and was both a huge commercial and critical success for Hemingway.



http://www.todayinliterature.com/stories.asp?Event_Date=9/27/1929

Today in Literature


September 27, 1929

Ernest Hemingway (1899 - 1961)

A Farewell to Arms, Scott, Agnes

by Steve King

On this day in 1929 Ernest Hemingway's A Farewell to Arms was published. Hemingway took his title from a 16th century poem by George Peele, in which Peele expresses regret to Queen Elizabeth I that he is too old to bear arms for her. The 'arms' in question for Frederic Henry, Hemingway's hero, were those he and some half-million Italian soldiers gladly dropped in the retreat from Caporetto in the autumn of 1917; and those of nurse Catherine Barkley, who dies so suddenly at the end that no farewell is possible:

"You can't come in now," one of the nurses said.

"Yes I can," I said.

"You can't come in yet."

"You get out," I said. "The other one too."

But after I had got them out and shut the door and turned off the light it wasn't any good. It was like saying good-by to a statue. After a while I went out and left the hospital and walked back to the hotel in the rain.

The biographers report that these concluding lines, some of the most famous in Lost Generation literature, did not come easily.










http://www.khq.com/story/9538112/snowed-in-record-amount-of-snowfall-brings-northwest-to-halt

KHQ Q6 NBC Spokane


SNOWED IN: Record amount of snowfall brings Northwest to halt

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 8:57 AM PST

Updated: Jan 14, 2009 11:18 AM PST


4:36 p.m. Thursday - Meteorologist Brian Albrecht said the storm has pretty much died down for now across the Spokane Metro area, with a record 23.5 inches of fluff recorded at Spokane International Airport. A record 30 inches of snow fell in a little more than 24 hours in the Coeur d'Alene area.

Brian said the snow will stop Thursday evening, giving way to another wave of extremely cold air. After that, another round of snow moves into the area on Sunday. That storm could dump another 6" of snow in the Spokane area.










http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/80121/Hemingway_-_A_Farewell_to_Arms.html

Book: A Farewell to Arms

Ernest Hemingway


36

That night there was a storm and I woke to hear the rain lashing the window-panes. It was coming in the open window. Some one had knocked on the door. I went to the door very softly, not to disturb Catherine, and opened it. The barman stood there. He wore his overcoat and carried his wet hat.

“Can I speak to you, Tenente?”

“What’s the matter?”

“It’s a very serious matter.”

I looked around. The room was dark. I saw the water on the floor from the window. “Come in,” I said. I took him by the arm into the bathroom; locked the door and put on the light. I sat down on the edge of the bathtub.

“What’s the matter, Emilio? Are you in trouble?”

“No. You are, Tenente.”

“Yes?”

“They are going to arrest you in the morning.”

“Yes?”

“I came to tell you. I was out in the town and I heard them talking in a café.”

“I see.”

He stood there, his coat wet, holding his wet hat and said nothing.

“Why are they going to arrest me?”

“For something about the war.”

“Do you know what?”

“No. But I know that they know you were here before as an officer and now you are here out of uniform. After this retreat they arrest everybody.”

I thought a minute.

“What time do they come to arrest me?”

“In the morning. I don’t know the time.”

“What do you say to do?”

He put his hat in the washbowl. It was very wet and had been dripping on the floor.

“If you have nothing to fear an arrest is nothing. But it is always bad to be arrested—especially now.”

“I don’t want to be arrested.”

“Then go to Switzerland.”

“How?”

“In my boat.”

“There is a storm,” I said.

“The storm is over. It is rough but you will be all right.”

“When should we go?”

“Right away. They might come to arrest you early in the morning.”










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/quotes

IMDb


The Omega Man (1971)

Quotes


Matthias: How hard it is to admit the truth.










http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/80121/Hemingway_-_A_Farewell_to_Arms.html

Book: A Farewell to Arms

Ernest Hemingway


30


“What’s the matter with you?” I said and hit him in the face. I saw his face under the hat, upturned mustaches and blood coming down his cheek. Another one dove in toward us.

“What’s the matter with you?” I said. He did not answer. He was watching a chance to grab me. I put my arm behind me to loosen my pistol.

“Don’t you know you can’t touch an officer?”

The other one grabbed me from behind and pulled my arm up so that it twisted in the socket. I turned with him and the other one grabbed me around the neck. I kicked his shins and got my left knee into his groin.

“Shoot him if he resists,” I heard some one say.

“What’s the meaning of this?” Itried to shout but my voice was not very loud. They had me at the side of the road now.

“Shoot him if he resists,” an officer said. “Take him over back.”

“Who are you?”

“You’ll find out.”

“Who are you?”

“Battle police,” another officer said.

“Why don’t you ask me to step over instead of having one of these airplanes grab me?”

They did not answer. They did not have to answer. They were battle police.

“Take him back there with the others,” the first officer said. “You see. He speaks Italian with an accent.”

“So do you, you ,” I said.

“Take him back with the others,” the first officer said. They took me down behind the line of officers below the road toward a group of people in a field by the river bank. As we walked toward them shots were fired. I saw flashes of the rifles and heard the reports. We came up to the group. There were four officers standing together, with a man in front of them with a carabiniere on each side of him. A group of men were standing guarded by carabinieri. Four other carabinieri stood near the questioning officers, leaning on their carbines. They were wide-hatted carabinieri. The two who had me shoved me in with the group waiting to be questioned. I looked at the man the officers were questioning. He was the fat gray-haired little lieutenant-colonel they had taken out of the column. The questioners had all the efficiency, coldness and command of themselves of Italians who are firing and are not being fired on.

“Your brigade?”

He told them.

“Regiment?”

He told them.

“Why are you not with your regiment?”

He told them.

“Do you not know that an officer should be with his troops?” He did.

That was all. Another officer spoke.

“It is you and such as you that have let the barbarians onto the sacred soil of the fatherland.”

“I beg your pardon,” said the lieutenant-colonel.

“It is because of treachery such as yours that we have lost the fruits of victory.”

“Have you ever been in a retreat?” the lieutenant-colonel asked.

“Italy should never retreat.”

We stood there in the rain and listened to this. We were facing the officers and the prisoner stood in front and a little to one side of us.

“If you are going to shoot me,” the lieutenant-colonel said, “please shoot me at once without further questioning. The questioning is stupid.” He made the sign of the cross. The officers spoke together. One wrote something on a pad of paper.

“Abandoned his troops, ordered to be shot,” he said.










From 5/11/2007 To 3/31/2017 is 3612 days

3612 = 1806 + 1806

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/13/1970 ( Richard Nixon - Executive Order 11565 - Amending Executive Order No. 11145 With Respect to the Membership of the Committee for the Preservation of the White House ) is 1806 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0463854/releaseinfo

IMDb


28 Weeks Later (2007)

Release Info

USA 11 May 2007










http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/80121/Hemingway_-_A_Farewell_to_Arms.html

Book: A Farewell to Arms

Ernest Hemingway


27


“Yes, they give the battalions in the front line as much as they can but the ones in back are very short. They have eaten all the Austrians’ potatoes and chestnuts from the woods. They ought to feed them better. We are big eaters. I am sure there is plenty of food. It is very bad for the soldiers to be short of food. Have you ever noticed the difference it makes in the way you think?”

“Yes,” I said. “It can’t win a war but it can lose one.”

“We won’t talk about losing. There is enough talk about losing. What has been done this summer cannot have been done in vain.”

I did not say anything. I was always embarrassed by the words sacred, glorious, and sacrifice and the expression in vain. We had heard them, sometimes standing in the rain almost out of earshot, so that only the shouted words came through, and had read them, on proclamations that were slapped up by billposters over other proclamations, now for a long time, and I had seen nothing sacred, and the things that were glorious had no glory and the sacrifices were like the stockyards at Chicago if nothing was done with the meat except to bury it. There were many words that you could not stand to hear and finally only the names of places had dignity. Certain numbers were the same way and certain dates and these with the names of the places were all you could say and have them mean anything. Abstract words such as glory, honor, courage, or hallow were obscene beside the concrete names of villages, the numbers of roads, the names of rivers, the numbers of regiments and the dates. Gino was a patriot, so he said things that separated us sometimes, but he was also a fine boy and I understood his being a patriot. He was born one. He left with Peduzzi in the car to go back to Gorizia.

It stormed all that day. The wind drove down the rain and everywhere there was standing water and mud. The plaster of the broken houses was gray and wet. Late in the afternoon the rain stopped and from out number two post I saw the bare wet autumn country with clouds over the tops of the hills and the straw screening over the roads wet and dripping. The sun came out once before it went down and shone on the bare woods beyond the ridge. There were many Austrian guns in the woods on that ridge but only a few fired. I watched the sudden round puffs of shrapnel smoke in the sky above a broken farmhouse near where the line was; soft puffs with a yellow white flash in the centre. You saw the flash, then heard the crack, then saw the smoke ball distort and thin in the wind. There were many iron shrapnel balls in the rubble of the houses and on the road beside the broken house where the post was, but they did not shell near the post that afternoon. We loaded two cars and drove down the road that was screened with wet mats and the last of the sun came through in the breaks between the strips of mattings. Before we were out on the clear road behind the hill the sun was down. We went on down the clear road and as it turned a corner into the open and went into the square arched tunnel of matting the rain started again.

The wind rose in the night and at three o’clock in the morning with the rain coming in sheets there was a bombardment and the Croatians came over across the mountain meadows and through patches of woods and into the front line. They fought in the dark in the rain and a counter-attack of scared men from the second line drove them back. There was much shelling and many rockets in the rain and machine-gun and rifle fire all along the line. They did not come again and it was quieter and between the gusts of wind and rain we could hear the sound of a great bombardment far to the north.

The wounded were coming into the post, some were carried on stretchers, some walking and some were brought on the backs of men that came across the field. They were wet to the skin and all were scared.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0463854/quotes

IMDb


28 Weeks Later (2007)

Quotes


Tammy: So what do you do here, dad?

Donald Harris: What do I do? I'm a section officer. I keep the lights on, the water running, the heat running. See, that's what this says.

[shows his kids his security card]

Donald Harris: Triple A - "access all areas". That's me. I basically run the place, you know?

Tammy: Well, you're the caretaker really, aren't you?

[Don locks his kids inside a revolving door, then releases them with his security card]

Donald Harris: No, I run the place.










From 10/20/1973 ( Richard Nixon - Letter Directing the Acting Attorney General To Discharge the Director of the Office of Watergate Special Prosecution Force ) To 4/18/2003 is 10772 days

10772 = 5386 + 5386

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



From 9/30/1953 ( Lewis Fry Richardson deceased ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 13681 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/18/2003 is 13681 days





http://www.scaled.com/projects/tierone/041803.htm

Press Release

Scaled composites unveils the existence of a commercial manned space program

Mojave, California, April 18, 2003:

Scaled Composites today unveiled the existence of a commercial manned space program. This previously hidden, active research program has been in the works at its facility for two years. This program includes an airborne launcher (the White Knight), a space ship (SpaceShipOne), rocket propulsion, avionics, simulator and ground support elements.










From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 8/12/2004 is 4956 days

4956 = 2478 + 2478

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/15/1972 ( Richard Nixon - Message to the Congress on Plans for an International Exposition on the Environment To Be Held in Spokane, Washington ) is 2478 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 8/12/2004 is 4956 days

4956 = 2478 + 2478

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/15/1972 ( Richard Nixon - Message to the Congress on Plans for an International Exposition on the Environment To Be Held in Spokane, Washington ) is 2478 days



From 4/8/1952 ( premiere US film "My Son John" ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 14163 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/12/2004 is 14163 days



From 4/8/1952 ( premiere US film "My Son John" ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 14163 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/12/2004 is 14163 days



From 4/29/1992 ( the Rodney King trial acquittals in Los Angeles ) To 8/12/2004 is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/05/my-son-john.html ]


http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2004/08/20040812-15.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

August 12, 2004

Remarks by the President and Mrs. Bush at Victory 2004 Dinner

Santa Monica Municipal Airport

Santa Monica, California

6:54 P.M. PDT

MRS. BUSH: Thank you very much, Governor. Thank you, Governor, and thanks for the great job you're doing for California. We all -- everyone in the United States loves looking out here and watching you and watching what a great job you're doing. Thanks a lot. (Applause.)

Well, I'm just going to make this a very short introduction, but I'm going to be campaigning for my husband until November 2nd, and I decided I really had my work cut out for me. When we were in Hawaii last fall, and we were welcomed to a school that we were visiting by a little 2nd-grader who bellowed out, George Washington! (Laughter.) He was close, just the wrong George W. (Laughter.)

I've had a really wonderful time watching my husband over the last four years. I've seen him as he's met people around the United States. I've watched as he's helped a family build their own home, their first home, a Habitat home. I've watched him with the men and women of our United States military at bases all over the world. (Applause.) And I've watched, and I know how he treats every person he meets with dignity and respect. I'm so proud of him, and I know how challenging these times are and how well he's met the challenges that we've faced in these last few years in our country.

And I also know that these times require a particularly strong and determined leader. And I'm glad that my husband is that kind of leader.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000255/bio

IMDb


Ben Affleck

Biography

Date of Birth 15 August 1972, Berkeley, California, USA

Birth Name Benjamin Géza Affleck-Boldt










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=armageddon

Springfield! Springfield!


Armageddon (1998)


Do you know what you're doing now?
No, no. You know what? I have no idea
what I'm doing. I have no idea.
This button-- I don't know
what that does, okay?
All I know is that we just crashed
back there, I lost two of my friends,
we're 25 miles from Harry's shuttle.
We don't know if he's alive.
We don't know if he can fly.
All I know is there's a beep on this
thing and I'm trying to get us there.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:35 AM Friday, January 07, 2011


You're supposed to be a stand up kind of guy, Ben.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0420757/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Man About Town (2006)


Jack Giamoro: [Last lines] How is it possible, that I still have so much to learn? End of entry.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 January 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0020824/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Sheriff Bryce Hammond (Character)

from Phantoms (1998)


Hammond: If we keep our heads straight, we'll get out of here, I promise you.

Jenny: How can you be so sure?

[Hammond shows her a candy wrapper fortune that reads "Luck is on your side."]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338337/quotes

IMDb


Paycheck (2003)

Quotes


Michael Jennings: [quoting from a fortune cookie strip] If you only look where you can't go, you will miss the riches below.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003246/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Jack Ryan (Character)


The Sum of All Fears (2002)


[arguing about the Russian President's health]

Jack: I'm just saying Zorkin's putting on weight. Really, I don't know why you guys have to reduce everything to sex. It's just disgusting.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=3525

The American Presidency Project

Richard Nixon

XXXVII President of the United States: 1969 - 1974

255 - Message to the Congress on Plans for an International Exposition on the Environment To Be Held in Spokane, Washington.

August 15, 1972

To the Congress of the United States:

In accordance with Public Law 91-269, I wish to inform the Congress today of current plans for the six-month International Exposition on the Environment to be held in Spokane, Washington in 1974.

This exposition will be a particularly welcomed event in America. The Spokane exposition and the 1976 Winter Olympics are now the only internationally recognized events scheduled for this country during our Bicentennial Era. In addition to stimulating trade and cultural exchanges, the exposition through its theme--"How Man Can Live, Work and Play in Harmony with His Environment"--will also focus fresh attention on one of the most pressing concerns of our time.

In November 1970, Expo '74, the nonprofit corporation which is sponsoring the exposition and is responsible for its planning and operation, applied for Federal recognition of the exposition under the provisions of Public Law 91-269. After reviewing the plans of the sponsor, the Secretary of Commerce submitted to me the detailed report required under Section 2(a)(1) of Public Law 91-269 and recommended Federal recognition. A copy of the Secretary's report is transmitted herewith. In this report the Secretary indicated that the sponsor had fulfilled all of the requirements of that law and the regulations issued thereunder (15 CFR § 667).

The Secretary concluded that the environmental theme of the exposition was relevant to current national concerns and was appropriate to the exposition site. He also determined that the sponsors had obtained from the State of Washington, the local governments involved, business and civic leaders of the region and others the financial and other support necessary to assure the successful development of the exposition.

The Secretary of State also reported under Section 2(a)(2) of Public Law 91-269 that the event qualified for registration by the Bureau of International Expositions as a Special Category event.

Based on these favorable reports, I advised the Secretaries of State and Commerce on October 15, 1971, that the exposition warranted Federal recognition as provided by statute. I also indicated that it was my intention to extend this Administration's fullest possible support to foster a successful event.

On November 24, 1971, upon request of the United States, the Bureau of International Expositions in Paris officially recognized the event as a Special Category exposition and approved its General Rules and Regulations by unanimous vote. At its meeting on May 16, 1972 the Bureau also established procedures for sanctioning the special rules and regulations for the exposition.

On January 31, 1972, I issued a proclamation [4103] directing the Secretary of State to invite such foreign countries as he may consider appropriate to participate in this event. The Secretary issued those invitations through diplomatic channels on February 15, 1972. Thus far, Canada, the USSR, and Iran have accepted-and many other countries are now expected to accept. In that proclamation, I also indicated that I planned to appoint a United States Commissioner General to exercise the responsibility of the United States Government for fulfillment of the Convention Relating to International Expositions of November 22, 1928, as modified. Pending this appointment, I am designating the Secretary of Commerce to serve in that capacity on an acting basis. In addition, the Secretary is currently preparing a plan for Federal participation under Section 3 of Public Law 91-269, which I will transmit to the Congress at some later date.

RICHARD NIXON

THE WHITE HOUSE,

August 15, 1972.

Note: On September 22, 1972, the President transmitted to the Congress a proposal for participation by the United States Government in the exposition.










http://www.krem.com/story/news/local/spokane-county/2015/09/18/divers-spend-week-cleaning-spokane-river/72388548/

KREM 2 CBS Spokane


Divers spend week cleaning Spokane River

Ryan Simms, KREM.com 5:23 a.m. PDT September 18, 2015

SPOKANE, Wash. -- A new project to clean up the Spokane River is now coming to an end the clean-up crew is finding all sorts of objects.

KREM 2 was told dozens of shopping cars, tires and even a wagon wheel from the 1900s.

The clean-up crew has filled up a dumpster twice during the clean-up but they still have a long way to go. They have even come up with a car under that water.

This is the first time that city workers have ever cleaned up trash under the river. It is part of an overall effort to improve the cleanliness of the river so Spokane becomes more enticing to tourists.

"When they go there, we'd rather them see pure, pristine water than a shopping cart," City of Spokane's Marlene Feist said.

The official clean-up operations on Friday but the clean-up crew said it is just the beginning. They could send dive teams back to continue to making the river look as good as possible.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=4324

The American Presidency Project

Richard Nixon

XXXVII President of the United States: 1969-1974

244 - Address to the Nation Announcing Decision To Resign the Office of President of the United States

August 8, 1974

Good evening:

This is the 37th time I have spoken to you from this office, where so many decisions have been made that shaped the history of this Nation. Each time I have done so to discuss with you some matter that I believe affected the national interest.

In all the decisions I have made in my public life, I have always tried to do what was best for the Nation. Throughout the long and difficult period of Watergate, I have felt it was my duty to persevere, to make every possible effort to complete the term of office to which you elected me.

In the past few days, however, it has become evident to me that I no longer have a strong enough political base in the Congress to justify continuing that effort. As long as there was such a base, I felt strongly that it was necessary to see the constitutional process through to its conclusion, that to do otherwise would be unfaithful to the spirit of that deliberately difficult process and a dangerously destabilizing precedent for the future.

But with the disappearance of that base, I now believe that the constitutional purpose has been served, and there is no longer a need for the process to be prolonged.

I would have preferred to carry through to the finish, whatever the personal agony it would have involved, and my family unanimously urged me to do so. But the interests of the Nation must always come before any personal considerations.

From the discussions I have had with Congressional and other leaders, I have concluded that because of the Watergate matter, I might not have the support of the Congress that I would consider necessary to back the very difficult decisions and carry out the duties of this office in the way the interests of the Nation will require.

I have never been a quitter. To leave office before my term is completed is abhorrent to every instinct in my body. But as President, I must put the interests of America first. America needs a full-time President and a full-time Congress, particularly at this time with problems we face at home and abroad.

To continue to fight through the months ahead for my personal vindication would almost totally absorb the time and attention of both the President and the Congress in a period when our entire focus should be on the great issues of peace abroad and prosperity without inflation at home.

Therefore, I shall resign the Presidency effective at noon tomorrow.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:31 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 20 September 2015