Tuesday, September 15, 2015

"so she was with me when I scored"




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=harley-davidson-and-the-marlboro-man

Springfield! Springfield!


Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991)


[ Virginia Slim: ] You know something, Harley?|In a weird way I'm jealous of you two.

[ Harley Davidson: ] Why's that?

[ Virginia Slim: ] The rest of us work so damn hard at life|and you guys just live it one day at a time.










From 8/30/1934 ( Franklin Roosevelt - Remarks at Welcome Home Party, Hyde Park, New York ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 18850 days

18850 = 9425 + 9425

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/23/1991 is 9425 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102005/releaseinfo

IMDb


Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991)

Release Info

USA 23 August 1991










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=harley-davidson-and-the-marlboro-man

Springfield! Springfield!


Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991)


[ Virginia Slim: ] On the street it's called the dream.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=14748

The American Presidency Project

Franklin D. Roosevelt

XXXII President of the United States: 1933-1945

158 - Remarks at Welcome Home Party, Hyde Park, New York

August 30, 1934

This is a very nice welcome-home party. I am certainly very glad to get back again.

As a matter of fact, as you know, I have only been here for about forty-eight hours since last fall, and in the meantime I made a good many voyages into a good many places. When I got back on Sunday, one of my neighbors gave me a very great shock. He came up, and shook hands, and looked at me and said, "My, how fleshy you have got." And then to cap the climax one of these people—special writers—I think they call them Columnists or something like that— made the assertion, and of course anything that you see in the paper in categorical form must be true, that I put on twelve pounds. Well, I resent it. But of course you cannot quarrel with the press. You all know that. He just added a little figure one in front of the true gain. I did gain two pounds, and I came up here with the perfectly serious intention of taking off five. But there is a certain quality to Dutchess County milk and my mother's cooking, and the air that you breathe; I do not believe I am going to make good my objective.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 12:26 PM
Valerie Bertinelli is 59 weeks, 3 days, younger than I am. I have been wondering about her since she was on Rachael Ray yesterday. Rachael said that Valerie is her sister but did that mean something else?

And did Phoebe and I have a cover story that Phoebe was my sister?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 12:28 PM
I guess it could be that Valerie and Rachael are half-sister's while Rachael and I are half-siblings but Valerie and I are not biologically related.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 12:30 PM
Or is Valerie and Phoebe sisters and there is something there about Phoebe and Racheal are sisters-in-law.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:56 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 01 November 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/11/up-until-time-very-recently-i-would.html


"Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay"



Up until a time very recently I would have still published my long-standing belief that the actress Valerie Bertinelli, famous from the 1970s "One Day at a Time", is the biological sister of Phoebe Cates.

I would have to look back to see how often I stated that belief here publicly in my blog and privately in my offline journal, because I don't recall offhand, but I know I believed that for a long time.

The way the belief, or possibly delusion, played out is that I was writing about it in my journal and then I read that she indeed does have a sister named Valerie. Only today have I first seen a photo of the adult Valerie Cates. In recent months Phoebe published a photo of them as children and that was when the notion reminded me that I still believed Valerie Bertinelli is her sister. I don't know what Valerie Bertinelli looked like at that age but that didn't seem to be her and that contradicted my thoughts. I also thought to myself this sentence just before publishing that I am again uncertain about how the visualizations of memories in my mind from the 1990s are actually the video images my brain was tricked into believing in the late 1990s, tricked to believe those video images were actually my own memories.

I have no idea what is the truth.

Looking at the photos, apparently from June 2003, I see some resemblance but my first thought is they could be cousins. I think about how people I grew up think were my relatives are my relatives but not the biological order I was taught to believe. Of course, nobody has told me anything. I believe that what I grew up to believe is not the truth. But still, not one person has said one single word to me to corroborate the wild theories I publish here on my public blog.

The writing is clearly on the wall that something I am saying is correct and accurate but sometimes I feel something close to a kind of sheer terror about trying to acknowledge the truth, trying to find the truth, something I can't explain.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/05/07 6:52 PM
her age on 12/11/1972 looks to be Phoebe's age on 3/4/1976.


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000933/

Valerie Bertinelli

Date of Birth: 23 April 1960

"One Day at a Time" .... Barbara Cooper Royer
"Saturday Night Live" .... Host (1 episode, 1987)
"Touched by an Angel" .... Gloria (59 episodes, 2001-2003)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/05/08 8:35 PM
Now when I see this TV listing for "The Anniversary Party," I have a pleasant but vague feeling associated with home.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/05/08 8:36 PM
The Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda zombies continue to plot to disrupt my life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 January 2008 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:18 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 15 September 2015