Saturday, September 19, 2015

"list games"




http://www.tv.com/shows/better-call-saul/bingo-3069012/

tv.com


Better Call Saul Season 1 Episode 7

Bingo

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Mar 16, 2015 on AMC

AIRED: 3/16/15










From 10/18/1963 To 3/16/2015 is 18777 days

From 11/2/1965 To 3/31/2017 is 18777 days










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/a-kind-of-a-stopwatch-12709/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 5 Episode 4

A Kind of a Stopwatch

Aired Unknown Oct 18, 1963 on CBS

AIRED: 10/18/63










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/a-kind-of-a-stopwatch-12709/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 5 Episode 4

A Kind of a Stopwatch

Aired Unknown Oct 18, 1963 on CBS

Quotes


Opening Narration

Narrator: Submitted for your approval or at least your analysis: one Patrick Thomas McNulty, who at age forty-one is the biggest bore on Earth. He holds a ten-year record for the most meaningless words spewed out during a coffee break. And it's very likely that, as of this moment, he would have gone through life in precisely this manner, a dull, argumentative bigmouth who sets back the art of conversation a thousand years. I say he very likely would have, except for something that will soon happen to him, something that will considerably alter his existence--and ours. Now you think about that now, because this is the Twilight Zone.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=better-call-saul-2015&episode=s01e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Better Call Saul

Bingo


James McGill.
Scott said he'd leave the keys to 801, the suite that's for lease.
Here you go.
Just bring them back when you're done.
You got it.
Wow, this is, like really nice.
[Chuckles] - Why do you sound surprised? - Not surprised, no.
Just, you know, could you afford this? [Chuckling] Oh, yeah.
Are you kidding? Those seniors have been very good to me.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=better-call-saul-2015&episode=s01e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Better Call Saul

Bingo


- I've been meaning to expand, you know? - [Telephone rings] It's time to invest in myself.
Figure this may be just the place.
Well, won't you miss the nail salon? Oh, I can always visit, you know, get some French tips.
[Elevator bell dings] [Elevator doors open] [Lock turns, door opens] [Chuckles] Wow.
It's a clean slate.
[Sighs] Put the, uh, reception desk right here.
Uh, get some comfortable seating for the clients.
I it's big lot of offices.
Yeah, I like the openness.
I feel like I can breathe in here, you know? It's not some claustrophobic, little closet that smells like acetone.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=better-call-saul-2015&episode=s01e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Better Call Saul

Bingo


[Chuckles] Room to grow.
Dream big, I say.
[Clicks tongue] Got a decent-size conference room not as big as Hamlin's, but, you know, it's cozy.
Our elderly brethren prefer that, I find.
Yeah.
Could be cozier, though.
Maybe you could embroider some little cushions, crochet a runner for the table.
- And rocking chairs all around? - Yes.
Make it look like the front of a cracker barrel, huh? - [Both chuckle] - Now you're talking.
This is me.
[Sighs] [Chuckling] I love it.
Got to look successful to be successful.
Am I right? Well, this definitely looks like success.
[Laughs] Great view.
Get you a big, fancy desk in here.
Cocobolo desk.
A what? I don't know what it means, but I just like saying the word "cocobolo.
" Okay, well, whatever it is, you deserve it.
And, uh, I want you to see this one.
Here we are.
[Chuckles] Whoa.
This is way better than the other one.
- You think? - Uh, yeah.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=better-call-saul-2015&episode=s01e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Better Call Saul

Bingo


Who goes in here? 'Cause I'd be all up in here if I were you.
Yeah.
[Inhales sharply] Yeah, you know, you're right.
It is real nice.
It's a corner office.
You got to go with the corner office.
Eh, I was saving it for someone.
- Who? - Well, my partner.
Your partner? Who's [Chuckles] Who would that be? Well, you said you were interested in elder law.
That's That is so [chuckles] Thank you.
Really.
But you know I've got a lot invested at HHM.
With what's going on now, I I'm closer than ever to partner like, maybe two years, and I'm in.
[Chuckling] Yeah, I know.
Yeah, it's - it's just a thought.
- Plus, you know, they put me through law school.
I feel like I owe them.
Actually, I do owe them literally, you know?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-twilight-zone-1959&episode=s05e04

Springfield! Springfield!


The Twilight Zone

A Kind of a Stopwatch


What do you want to talk about? Want to talk about baseball? It's the great american sport, and i am very happy abner doubleday saw fit to invent it.
Cheers! To health, friend.
Down the hatch.
And now to thank you for your generosity, i have something for you.
It's a gift.
A small remembrance of our friendship.
What is it? It's a stopwatch- a old family heirloom.
What do you do with it? I mean, it doesn't keep time.
It's just a stopwatch.
That is a fact.
But it is yours.
You may have it.
What'll i do with it? Stopwatch.
Well, someday you might own a racehorse or you might want to run the mile or launch an astronaut.
Well, good-bye, old pal.
Oh e pluribus unum.
Toodle-oo, beertender.
Beertender nice clientele.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=better-call-saul-2015&episode=s01e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Better Call Saul

Bingo


Chuck, you there?! Chuck? Chuck? Chuck, you up there? Hello? Chuck: I'm out here! Chuck? 112, 113, - 114 - Holy shit! What are you doing?! Shh! 115, 116, 117, - [Sighs] - What the hell was that? What the hell was that? Just give me a second.
Ohh.
[Sighs] Okay.
Okay.
It's an experiment, really.
I've been attempting to build up a tolerance for electromagnetic fields.
- Seriously? - Yeah.
Yeah, it's like, um, you know, like taking small doses of poison to build up an immunity.
Yeah, well, is that a real thing? 'Cause that does not sound like a real thing.
It's a real thing.
Anyway, as you well know, there is a 60-kilovolt transformer of my front yard.
And I've been trying to get acclimated to it.
I got up to two minutes today.
- Jesus, Chuck.
- [Chuckling] Yeah.
Two days ago, I could barely stand 30 seconds.
I'm trying to get up to five minutes by next week.
That is just Uh, but why now? Well, after what happened with the police and the hospital, I almost lost everything, Jimmy.
I can't go on like this.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-twilight-zone-1959&episode=s05e04

Springfield! Springfield!


The Twilight Zone

A Kind of a Stopwatch


You figure out how this stopwatch works, and you've got a million bucks.
Mcnulty, let me remind you- we make ladies foundation garments, nothing else.
Now, do you hear me? Nothing else.
So i will give you 15 seconds to leave this room.
Now, get out.
Hey, fred, cup of coffee for the lady, i'm buying.
I'll buy my own coffee.
If you're not out of this office in one minute, i'll call the police.
Is that so, honey baby? It'll take more than the police.
You'll need the army and the navy.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111438/quotes

IMDb


Timecop (1994)

Quotes


Eugene Matuzak: You're allowed to have a life, you know. I read it in a manual somewhere.


Max Walker: I'll tell you this, if I can't go back to save her; this scumbag is not going back to steal money.





From 10/18/1960 ( Jean-Claude Van Damme ) to 11/2/2003 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Treehouse of Horror XIV" ) is 15720 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-xiv-223790/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 1

Treehouse of Horror XIV

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2003 on FOX

Stop the World, I Want to Goof Off Bart and Milhouse get hold of a stopwatch that actually allows them to stop time. They are having a great "time" and almost get away with it, until they are outsmarted by the mayor.

AIRED: 11/2/03










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=better-call-saul-2015&episode=s01e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Better Call Saul

Bingo


- Good to see you.
- Nice to see you.
So, how may I be of service? Well, we would like to hire you as our attorney, Mr.
McGill.
[Chuckles] Wow.
- Really? - However, we have certain conditions, and these are not up for debate.
We want no jail time zero.
Craig is innocent, and we expect you to prove that.
We won't see his name smeared like this any longer.
Um, can we back up just a scooch? 'Cause last time we spoke, you were very enthusiastic you were positively insistent about being represented by HHM.
- Well, uh - That's all right.
Oh.
We've parted ways.
May I ask why? We disagreed with their defense strategy.
Okay.
They treated us like we were guilty.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=better-call-saul-2015&episode=s01e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Better Call Saul

Bingo


Hope you didn't promise them too much.
I doubt you'll be able to do more for them than we were offering.
You think very highly of my skills, obviously.
It's not that, Jimmy.
It's a loser case.
That deal was their best chance.
After I worked my ass off finagling with the D.
A.
, and it's just like whatever.
There's got to be a way, you know? - I take it to court.
- You'll lose.
Kettleman did a terrible job covering his tracks.
For starters, they've got reams of checks he wrote for false expenses.
And I can't even challenge their admission into evidence because he wrote them to himself.
I know we're never supposed to say our clients are guilty, but, hey, not my client anymore he's guilty as sin.
Yeah, but there has to be something - some loophole or - None that I could find.
There has to be a way.
Not without the money.
It's the only chip those Kettlemans have, and they refuse to play it.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=better-call-saul-2015&episode=s01e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Better Call Saul

Bingo


Uh, it's, uh, - on its way to the D.A.'s desk right about now.
- What? You oh, you thief! - Takes one to know one, doesn't it? - He took it? How did you take it? A good magician never reveals his secrets.
Now, here's what we're gonna do.
Oh, you don't tell us what to do.
You stole from us.
We'll we will have you arrested.
I I can see how upset you are, and, even on a good day, you and logic are [whistles] But think about what you just said.
Criminals have no recourse.
And you two you're criminals, big-time.
- How dare you? - Luckily, you have a very talented lawyer who has found a way to minimize the damage you've brought upon yourselves.
- [Scoffs] Oh.
Oh, you're fired.
- Oh, I quit already.
No, I'm talking about Kim Wexler.
Now, you're gonna go back to her, you're gonna apologize for your hasty decision to terminate her services, and you're gonna fall on her mercy and take that deal.
We'll tell - about the bribe you took.
- You could do that.
You absolutely could.
And I'd be in a mess of trouble a real pickle But so would you, Mrs.
Kettleman.
'Cause right now, only Mr.
Kettleman is on the hook for the whole embezzlement kerfuffle.
But the bribe w we're back to calling it a bribe? Yeah, that implicates you, as well.
It does not.
- It was all me.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:02 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 19 September 2015