Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Terribly Tenacious Trough




I'm trying to find records on the internet for snowfall totals for Seattle and Renton, two of the recent cities of the State of Washington, where I have lived since December 1998.

As someone who grew up in southwest Arkansas and then lived a long time just about all the time after that in South Carolina, accumulating snow is rare, and an enjoyable experience since adolescence as an avid enjoyer of the outdoors.

So I know that here in the Spokane area there was 17 inches of snowfall during the past so-called "water year". And that was the lowest figure I have noted for the total season of all seasons since the year 2000. Extremely below normal.

Was there that much back in King Count metro? Seems kind of ridiculous to even ask that question. Lately I have been wondering if that illustrates my genius. I have been wondering if certain genius people have flaws in their mentalities. I think back to my 7th grade math teacher and I wonder if he was the first public school teacher to recognize my genius, and then I wonder if the state was assessing my flaws.

Obviously - OBVIOUSLY - my genius is great I am not even consciously aware of my powers.



































hDSC00314.JPG






























hDSC00315.JPG






























hDSC00353.JPG






























hDSC00360.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:17 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 15 September 2015