Monday, September 21, 2015

Homer the Great




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930130&sid=82571&sn=FXXPHD&st=201509212030&cn=618

excite tv


The Simpsons (Repeat)

618 FXXPHD: Monday, September 21 8:30 PM [ 8:30 PM Monday 21 September 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

Sitcom, Animated

Homer the Great

Due to a technicality, Homer is granted membership into an exclusive, clandestine and influential brotherhood called the Stonecutters.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Harry Shearer, Hank Azaria Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, David Mirkin

Original Air Date: Jan 08, 1995










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/25/10 3:33 PM


but other times I think he was organic and then that leads me to thinking about how I wonder what is the real difference which then leads me to think about how that devalues life itself, or at least, those of use who have been duplicated. So the clone of me the clone shows up and he gives me instructions that he types out on a non-internet and non-wireless equipped computer and from those instructions I know where to find the teleportation device that will transport me into the virtual world that belongs to me, which I have been thinking for a while, contains no mirrors and there is nothing in there where I can see my reflection. So I go to that transportation device and I read through the instructions for activating it and a new aspect of the process, which I now think of from "The Terminator" is that I have to take off all my clothes before I am transported and then I am transported to my virtual world. The reason for the clothes is simply that, for me, there are factors constructed into the virtual world that creates a minor sense of hardship and indeed when I transport I am in the same location where the device is stored but there are no clothes there, or any people for that matter, and I have to walk outside in the freezing rain to find shelter. I am transported to the same location I remember but many of the buildings and structures that I would see at that location are gone in the virtual world. The road is still there but there are power lines or gas stations or many other structures that are useless in that virtual world. There are automobiles but only in new car lots and they don't require gasoline.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 February 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/2F09.html


Homer the Great [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 8-Jan-95


Number One: Homer Simpson, for your continuing and baffling desecration of our beloved sacred parchment, you are hereby banished from the stonecutters forever. And as a final humiliation, you must walk home naked, dragging behind you the Stone of Shame.

[someone snaps a metal collar around his neck]

[he starts to walk out when everyone gasps and points]

Hibbert: The mark!

Homer: Oh, that. It's just a birthmark. And I'll thank you not to stare!

Moe: He's the Chosen One!

[everyone bows low before him]

Number One: You are the Chosen One whom the sacred parchment prophesied would lead us to glory! Now to the top of Mount Springfield for the coronation! Remove the Shone of Shame.

Homer: Woo hoo!

Number One: Attach the Stone of Triumph!

Homer: B'oh!

Everyone: Yay! [they all run off]

[Homer strains like anything with the new larger stone]










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/2F09.html


Homer the Great [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 8-Jan-95


Bush: I'm afraid I have to disagree with Orville, Jack, and Mr. Can't we just do something to his voice box?










From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 11/27/2001 is 2534 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/10/1972 ( Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward - Washington Post "FBI Finds Nixon Aides Sabotaged Democrats" ) is 2534 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/actionable-heresay.html ]


http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2001/11/20011127-10.html


George W. Bush [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

November 27, 2001

Executive Order Waiver of Dual Compensation Provisions of the Central Intelligence Agency Retirement Act of 1964










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/2F09.html


Homer the Great [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 8-Jan-95


The blindfolded Homer is led to the front of the stage by Moe.

Carl: Let the initiation begin.

Number One: All Stonecutters must take the Leap of Faith. If you survive this five-story plunge, your character will be proven.

[Homer whimpers]

Moe: Happy landings! [pushes him]










1978 film "Superman" DVD video:


Lois Lane: You - You've got me? Who's got you?










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God,_It's_Doomsday

Thank God, It's Doomsday

"Thank God, It's Doomsday" is the nineteenth episode of The Simpsons' sixteenth season. The episode aired for the first time on May 8, 2005, in the US.


Homer runs around trashing Heaven, trying to change God's mind, and gets stopped by security. God finally agrees to undo the Rapture by turning back time (because, Homer points out, "Superman did it")










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/2F09.html


Homer the Great [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 8-Jan-95


Who keeps the Martians under wraps? [shot of Lenny] We do! We do. [shot of Martian] Who holds back the electric car? Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star? [shot of Steve] We do! We do.










http://www.tv.com/shows/fear-the-walking-dead/not-fade-away-3247778/

tv.com


Fear the Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 4

Not Fade Away

Aired Sunday Sep 20, 2015 on AMC

AIRED: 9/20/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=fear-the-walking-dead-2015&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


Fear the Walking Dead

Not Fade Away


At first, I thought it was unnatural.
I thought it was an aberration.
But I was wrong.
What I saw was prophesized.
What I saw was godly.
And I think it's overdue.










9:05 PM Well, they sure are getting better at making characters sympathetic to me personally.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP021837900001&sid=36009&sn=KAYUDT&st=201509212100&cn=103

excite tv


Minority Report (New)

103 KAYUDT: Monday, September 21 9:00 PM [ 9:00 PM Monday 21 September 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

Science fiction, Crime drama

Pilot

In order to stop crimes before they happen, Detective Lara Vega teams up with a precognitive named Dash, who utilizes his ability to see the future.

Cast: Stark Sands, Meagan Good, Nick Zano, Wilmer Valderrama, Laura Regan, Li Jun Li, Zhane Hall

Original Air Date: Sep 21, 2015










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:11 PM Monday, December 19, 2011


I must be doing it again. I am chasing myself in time-traveler circles again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 December 2011 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:16 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 21 September 2015