Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Bwaan




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=harley-davidson-and-the-marlboro-man

Springfield! Springfield!


Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991)


You're gonna die today.
If you wanna make it fast,|tell me where the money is.
If you wanna make it slow, don't.
It's your choice.
It's a good day for dyin'. I'll do it slow.










From 9/29/1963 ( premiere US TV series "My Favorite Martian" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 9425 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/23/1991 is 9425 days



From 8/30/1934 ( Franklin Roosevelt - Remarks at Welcome Home Party, Hyde Park, New York ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 18850 days

18850 = 9425 + 9425

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/23/1991 is 9425 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102005/releaseinfo

IMDb


Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991)

Release Info

USA 23 August 1991










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=harley-davidson-and-the-marlboro-man

Springfield! Springfield!


Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991)


Hey, this scumbag killed|four of our friends just for laughs.
Still doesn't make it right.
What are you talkin' about?
My old man used to tell me,|before he left this shitty world,
never shoot an unarmed man.
Fuck your old man. He's dead.
Leave my old man out of this, all right?










http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1509/14/cg.01.html

CNN


TRANSCRIPTS


THE LEAD WITH JAKE TAPPER

California Fires; Interview With Presidential Candidate Ben Carson; Republicans Prepare for Second Debate; Poll: Trump, Carson Top GOP Race; Fiorina to Trump: I'm Proud of Every Wrinkle. Aired 4-4:30p ET

Aired September 14, 2015 - 16:00 ET


BERMAN: So, Dr. Carson, you indicated that heading into the first debate, you had some jitters. I have been on the debate stage here. And the audience is going to be just a few feet away from where you're standing. You're going to be standing right in front of the plane that Ronald Reagan used as Air Force One. Any nerves heading into this event Wednesday night?

CARSON: I don't think so. You know, I have spoken there in that venue before.

And it's actually a very comfortable place with good acoustics. And you feel right there with the audience. You don't feel removed from them. I think it will be very pleasant.










http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1509/12/cnr.08.html

CNN


TRANSCRIPTS


CNN NEWSROOM

Trump Rallies Supporters in Iowa, Attends Game; Ben Carson Talks Race In Ferguson; Poll: Clinton Losing Support of Women, Liberals; Tennis Star James Blake Opens Up about NYPD Takedown; Criminal Smugglers Take Advantage of Migrant Plight; Demonstrations in Europe for Migrants; John Kerry Calls Russian Counterpart Over Syria Involvement. Aired 5-6p ET

Aired September 12, 2015 - 17:00 ET


(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

DONALD TRUMP (R), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: In all fairness to Ben, Ben hit me on my faith. You don't hit a person on faith. I don't know him. He knows nothing about me. I'm Protestant, I'm Presbyterian. I believe strongly. Believe in the Bible strongly. But he hit me










http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Radioactive_Man/Quotes

Simpsons Wiki


Radioactive Man/Quotes


[When Moe shows a poster of him with "The Little Rascals"]

Barney: Whoa! You mean, you were one of the original Little Rascals?

Moe: Yeah.

Homer: Which one were you? The ugly one? [Moe glares at him] Were you the ugly one?

Moe: No, I was the tough kid, Smelly. My shtick was looking into an exhaust pipe and getting a faceful of soot. Nobody could do that better than me. Of course, it was kind of hard to think of reasons for me to look in that exhaust pipe every time, but, you know... we had good writers. William Faulkner can write an exhaust pipe gag that would really make you think.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:17 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 15 September 2015