Monday, September 14, 2015

"You know that I was hoping, / That I could leave this star-crossed world behind"





























10800_DSC00665.JPG










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumman_E-1_Tracer


Grumman E-1 Tracer

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The E-1 Tracer was the first purpose built airborne early warning aircraft used by the United States Navy. It was a derivative of the Grumman C-1 Trader and first entered service in 1958.


Operational history


By May 1973, most E-1Bs were retired


The E-1B Tracer was struck from the inventory by 1977.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=harley-davidson-and-the-marlboro-man

Springfield! Springfield!


Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991)


Promise you won't tell Lulu. I don't want|her mad. She's mean when she's mad.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:18 AM Thursday, September 29, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/09/star-constellations.html


There was some other stuff that happened in the dream but I decided to end this note with his response to me about how he had heard I had picked up more stars. I distinctly remember his words to me at that point. He asked me "Is it worth it?"

At that point, I took off two stars from the jacket epaulet on my shoulder, which seemed to be the type used for award stars on United States military medals and ribbons, and I was aware that left me with three stars on my shoulder.

So as I was wondering after getting out of the shower is that I could have just had a normal dream. But I could have just dreamed that final star symbol I need.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=harley-davidson-and-the-marlboro-man

Springfield! Springfield!


Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991)


Who are you guys?
He's Harley Davidson|and I'm the Marlboro man.
You look like a bunch|of two-bit hoods to me.
Does that look like the work|of two-bit hoods?
Yeah. Pros would have used my keys.
He likes to blow things up.
Hot stuff. Watch it.
- Nice day for work, huh, Jimmy?|- None better ever, homes.
Nice doing business with you boys.
Your business isn't with us. It's with them.
























http://nation.foxnews.com/sites/nation.foxnews.com/files/styles/story_624_300/public/914_bush.jpg



http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/14/politics/2016-cnn-republican-debate/

CNN


What's at stake for 2016ers on debate night

By Maeve Reston and Tal Kopan, CNN

Updated 7:55 PM ET, Mon September 14, 2015

(CNN)No one has more on the line in Wednesday night's Republican presidential debate than Jeb Bush.

The former Florida governor with one of the most recognizable names in politics and $100 million in the bank


He's letting his personality show more often by, for instance, unbuttoning his shirt










From 2/9/1941 ( the Winston Churchill "Give Us The Tools" speech ) To 5/25/1993 is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 5/25/1993 is 801 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/12/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"A Piece of the Action" ) is 801 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/08/and-whos-responsible-for-it-sir.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=46613

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Exchange With Reporters on the White House Travel Office

May 25, 1993

Q. Mr. President, are you upset by this whole Travel Office mess? And who's responsible for it, sir?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/ah-i-think-were-at-some-kind-of.html


Also, I have been thinking more today about how I have reacted to memories I still have of the time period before 6/13/2005. I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center mental health unit in Seattle and they executed me there. They literally decided on 13 June 2005 to literally kill me dead dead dead and then someone came into my room that night, possibly after midnight I have been thinking, and they literally injected me with some kind of chemical compound that killed me dead and then they hauled my corpse off for storage. After I returned as a living being after they literally killed me I returned with incomplete memory. I think of that change now as being some kind of loss of context. Not so much a fragmentation of memory but a loss of context about memory. A key fact changed and so that causes my mind to ignore certain facts about before 6/13/2005.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=46613

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Exchange With Reporters on the White House Travel Office

May 25, 1993


Q. [Inaudible]

The President. We're on top of it. We'll—










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:55 AM Monday, January 10, 2011


I did this.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 January 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=sphere

Springfield! Springfield!


Sphere (1998)


It can't be, but it is.
Let's see if there's some kind of
flight recorder or data computer...
...where we can ring up
some kind...
...of a flight history.
I mean...
Look at this. It's in English.
Come here.
Okay, good.
Right there.
And there.
Look at the dates!
Can't be.
Could be.
It could be 2043 or 1643.
I don't know
which one is weirder.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/forreasonsunknown.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

"For Reasons Unknown"

I pack my case. I check my face.
I look a little bit older.
I look a little bit colder.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=flight-of-the-intruder

Springfield! Springfield!


Flight Of The Intruder (1991)


[ Virgil Cole: ] Aah! Velocities have gone bananas. It's either the navigational system or the computer. The manual says to kick the son of a bitch. Get the rotors going. "State of the art."










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-101.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X01 - 33

Original Airdate: January 14, 2005 (USA)


Colonial one

Pilot: (O.S.) Madam President, ladies and gentlemen, our 33 minutes are almost up once again. Please prepare for our faster-than-light jump. Thank you.

Roslin: Cutting it a little close this time, aren't we, Billy?

Billy: The pilot says they've had to reboot the F.T.L. computer again.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=event-horizon

Springfield! Springfield!


Event Horizon (1997)


Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen.
ln approximately
we'll be arriving at Neptune.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:50 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 14 September 2015