Monday, September 28, 2015

"Charlie is love."




"And you may ask yourself-Well...How did I get here?"










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 31, 2006


I've been thinking for a while that the dreams I have are literal. They are the foreign dreams I used to write, the dreams produced by the manipulators of my thoughts. Don't know what to say about that last one. Jumbled, disturbing, painful. Somebody put in a lot of effort to make me forget those memories, if it is real. There was a scene there straight out the opening of "Saving Private Ryan" except that it seemed to be in the Middle East. And it was something like a pyramid I was running into, and I was by myself and every gun, there were countless guns, was turning towards me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/d/duran.html

AZ

DURAN DURAN

album: "Duran Duran" (1981)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/duranduran/planetearth.html

AZ

DURAN DURAN

"Planet Earth"

Only came outside to watch the night fall with the rain
I heard you making patterns rhyme
Like some new romantic looking for the tv sound
You'll see I'm right some other time

Look now, look all around, there's no sign of life
Voices, another sound, can you hear me now?
This is planet earth, you're looking at planet earth
Bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop this is planet earth

My head is stuck on something precious
Let me know if you're coming down to land
Is there anybody out there trying to get through?
My eyes are so cloudy I can't see you

Look now, look all around, there's no sign of life
Voices, another sound, can you hear me now?
Is is planet earth, you're looking at planet earth

Bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop
This is planet earth
Bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop
This calling planet earth
Bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop
This looking at planet earth
Bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop
This is planet earth










1994 television miniseries "The Stand" Disc 1 DVD video:

01:56:50


Lloyd Henreid: I promise.

Randall Flagg: You're free, Lloyd. Come on out.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:55 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 13 September 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/09/hes-out-there-right-now-i-can-sense-him.html


He's out there right now. I can sense Him.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 September 2015 excerpt ends]










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=405&t=22637


F.D. » Transcripts » E-G » Fear the Walking Dead


01x05 - Cobalt


Wait, where's Moyers?

He got held up.

What happened?

He ain't coming.

We'll get you within a few blocks. Walk home from there.

But Moyers said he'd take me to the command post, the doctor.

We're not going near that place, man.



































10800_DSC00889.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/27/09 12:04 PM
God I hate this heavy feeling of fatique.

I want to just fall down on the floor and I don't know

never get up again I guess

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/27/09 12:58 PM
damn I wish I could shake this feeling of heavy fatique.

I want to keep working but damnit I feel so goddamned fatiqued


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 March 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/27/09 8:20 PM
What were those jump coordinates that led to Earth?


1123

6536

5321


I am certain about the first two sequences but not as much about the third sequence.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP007107490084&sid=24533&sn=SCIFIP&st=200903271850&cn=58

Battlestar Galactica (Repeat)

58 SCIFIP: Friday, March 27 6:50 PM

Science fiction

Daybreak

Cast: Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park

Original Air Date: Mar 20, 2009


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 March 2009 excerpt ends]



































10800_DSC00891.JPG



































10800_DSC00892.JPG



































10800_DSC00893.JPG



































10800_DSC00894.JPG



































10800_DSC00895.JPG



































10800_DSC00896.JPG



































10800_DSC00898.JPG



































10800_DSC00900.JPG










From 6/13/2005 To 3/20/2009 is 1376 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/9/1969 ( Sharon Tate and others killed ) is 1376 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/daybreak-part-2-3-1253611/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Season 4 Episode 21

Daybreak, Part 2 (3)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 20, 2009 on Syfy

AIRED: 3/20/09










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=431&t=22631


F.D. » Transcripts » S » The Simpsons


27x01 - Every Man's Dream


Candice, dear, I apologize. I'm trying so hard to set my life right. Oh, speaking of which. Marge, I am going to do something I should've done three weeks ago when I met you.




































10800_DSC00901.JPG



































10800_DSC00902.JPG



































10800_DSC00903.JPG



































10800_DSC00904.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:55 PM Thursday, December 08, 2011


and the other was a non-conductive tool that I remember from using to adjust certain variable electronic components as potentiometers and similar items that are soldered to printed circuit boards, and so apparently those two items were part of a collection that was being put together and I came back to her and told her we needed to add those items to the collection. Reinforcing the notion that we were all moving somewhere


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 December 2011 excerpt ends]



































10800_DSC00906.JPG



































10800_DSC00907.JPG



































10800_DSC00909.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:41 AM Sunday, February 19, 2012


So why would I dream such a trivial detail as I write about here? The detail is that I saw a man in my dream and I was outrunning him in an Ironman triathlon. I vaguely considered, about twelve hours ago, the notion that the man, who was the leader of the competitors, was a man with dark skin. At least once during the past day, I thought about the most vague of thoughts that I had thought during the dream that he was "flagging" on the run course and that detail is very vague but that particular thought did cause me to think it might be something to do with "The Stand" but I didn't even begin to think about anything even remotely similar to the scene I reference now with "Campion." I also did not even consider the possibility of watching again the DVD until just a very short while ago.

The dream was great because I was a competitor in an Ironman triathlon and I was actually winning the race. I started becoming the winner because I overtook the lead runner and I can still visualize that detail to some degree. Some other details I remember, as though I had been talking to someone at some point, is that I was talking about how I was winning the race but I had not even been training. I was left with the sense that I had gone out in my overweight condition of 265 pounds and I had completed the Ironman triathlon swim course of 2.4 miles and then I had completed the Ironman triathlon bicycle course of 112 miles and then there I was on the 26.2 mile running course and I had just overtaken the lead runner and I was winning the race.

I can still visualize the marathon course and it sort of reminds me of the marathon course that I completed in the year 2004 for the Ironman triathlon in Coeur d'Alene Idaho. But not quite. It also reminds me of the turn-around point on the marathon course of the Seattle Marathon that I finished back in 2003. I think it is the evergreen trees.

So anyway, I had reached the top of a hill. I am aware of crushed rock that is minimally the road surface. I am not aware of asphalt, but then it is a dream.

I am standing at that point on top of that hill, that had been climb that I had not been aware of, and I am lost. I don't know where to go from there. I have a map and I can still visualize the details to some degree as I look at the map and I can visualize how I looked at the small map and I can see the lines representing the swim course and the other lines from the other courses but I cannot figure it out. I am going to lose the race because I can't read the map. I was waiting for some other competitors to catch up with me and so I could find out from them where to go from there, and I can visualize one woman from a group of an unknown number and I think I was talking to them. The dream seemed to end there and I never did see that former lead runner again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb


Black Hawk Down (2001)

Quotes


"Hoot": When I go home people'll ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?" You know what I'll say?










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=405&t=22637


F.D. » Transcripts » E-G » Fear the Walking Dead


01x05 - Cobalt


No, I obligated you. There's a difference.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:02 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 28 September 2015