Thursday, September 10, 2015

Follow the Yellow Brick Road, Seattle.




http://www.tv.com/shows/under-the-dome/incandescence-3217894/

tv.com


Under the Dome Season 3 Episode 12

Incandescence

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Sep 03, 2015 on CBS

AIRED: 9/3/15



































10800_DSC00608.JPG






























10800_DSC00609.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=under-the-dome&episode=s03e12

Springfield! Springfield!


Under the Dome

Incandescence


The dome is calcifying? Yeah, our little magic bubble here is turning to stone.
I mean, it already feels hot as a damn sauna in here.
Pretty soon, no fresh air will get through at all.
We're all going to asphyxiate.
Unless we let the Life Forcers bring down the dome with that device thing they're building.
Which means we let the infected get out.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:02 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 08 January 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/01/you-just-couldnt-let-it-go.html


You just couldn't let it go.



No matter how many times I told you to stop.

You just have to take everyone else down with you. And they're okay with that.

All I have to do is look around at my private apartment to know you are taking them all with you.

Lemmings gotta follow lemmings.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 January 2015 excerpt ends]













https://www.google.com/maps/@47.6195736,-122.3611543,3a,75y,210.36h,89.94t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sxQy-EFic5CO6NqJJdBFcTQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


Seeatle Washington USA













https://www.google.com/maps/@47.6193177,-122.3608237,3a,75y,123.19h,110.05t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sebq_FUzGX32Nt0BbPWGQSg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


Seeatle Washington USA










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 10:10 AM
One other apocalyptic scenario that has been in my mind for I don't know how long is something I eventually understood to be similar to lemmings that kill themselves.

I pondered many times over how this area was in the future going to be overrun by about 30 million people as they streamed through here to drown themselves in Puget Sound.

I gave that scenario a great deal of thought and even now I ponder over why it seems important that they all drowned themselves in Puget Sound instead of taking such logical steps as jumping off the I-95 bridge into Lake Washington.

I think to myself that such a plan would be more logical because the bodies would not pile up near the shores as they would if 30 million people walk into the Puget Sound here in the downtown area than if they jumped off those bridges where I think the lake is very deep.

Sometimes I think they will have other lemmings that will transport them here in buses and trains so the movement will be orderly and so that the ones waiting to reach the bay will not pass out from lack of food and water.

Other times I think they will stay strictly on the roadways so they will not trample the foliage or cause any other such damage and that they will know to find place to use the bathroom instead of simply relieving themselves where they stand or where they are slowly walking as I imagine there will be a great mass of them as they make their way to the sound.

Other times I imagine that other lemmings will arrange for a long series of makeshift piers that extend into the deeper waters of the Sound so all those 30 million or so people will walk off those temporary piers and into the deeper water.

I imagine they will carry weights with to drag them down to the bottom of the Sound. It dawned on me they will carry extra weight in backpacks.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 February 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/09/11 6:20 PM
The insurgent forces staged something around me when I was recently over at the Safeway and I feel compelled to make a statement in response but I came in contact with some of their lemmings afterwards and the message would probably just confuse the lemmings and have no real impact, of which I am making no impact on those sociopaths anyway, on the target audience.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/09/11 7:30 PM
I finally see some light snow falling under that streetlight in the distance outside my patio window. The weather.com forecast is about worthless.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 January 2011 excerpt ends]










http://news.discovery.com/earth/oceans/mysterious-warm-water-blob-in-pacific-wreaking-havoc-150617.htm

DISCOVERY NEWS


Mysterious Warm Blob in Pacific Wreaking Havoc

JUN 17, 2015 11:37 AM ET // BY PATRICK J. KIGER


In an article for Earth and Sky in April, Bond wrote that the blob is related to an unusual weather pattern that developed over a huge region of the Earth, extending from the northern Pacific across North America, in the fall of 2013 and early 2014.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:53 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 10 September 2015