Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Chief D.O.D.




Well, as I try to shrug off, as I have said before years ago, the effects of false memory, I think again about the context of memory I have written of before.

I write now about this day because the occurrence caught my eye as I scan through my journal.

I found myself feeling disappointed because the dates do not match precisely.

I write about the 24th and I sit here now disappointed I was not writing about the 23rd.

But then I look at the calendar and I wonder.

I wonder about that day the 24th which the calendar tells me is a Saturday.

What that made me think about was the first time I can recall getting a service call for that bank that contracted the company Jim Shea and I were employed.

I remember that all very well.

I can recall the first time we were called out.

Actually, Jim was called out. But he wanted me to go out there with him. I remember that.

So I reluctantly went out there with him.

I remember that so well.

Looking at the calendar, the 24th of March 1990 was a Saturday.

So there are couple reasons I think my notes are wrong.

For one reason, the 24th is a Saturday.

I am sitting here now thinking that Jim Shea was called out first on a Sunday.

So that could have been the 25th.

But I'm not sure about that.

I wrote about how my first day at work was the 24th, which is probably an incorrect detail, but a detail that is probably close to the truth. Possibly my first day was the 26th, which the calendar tells me was Monday. I feel this is more likely because my first day could have been Monday.

But then I think about how I was hired because I was need immediately and of how the time I recall sitting in the shop training for the computer equipment was during the active contract period and there are simply facts I cannot now recall and who the hell knows: maybe I was interviewed for employment on Friday 23 March 1990. That's very possible. I actually thought I wrote before that day the 23rd in my notes.

I've never had kids. Is that what happens to 50 year old's who never grew up? Am I stuck in the year 1988?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 2006


AND, March 24, 1990, is that date I remember writing about earlier. It was when I got out of the Navy and went to work for Kettermans in Greenville. The 24th was my first day at work.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006


I wrote about March 24th earlier. I remember March 24, back in 1990, was the day I started work for Ketterman's in the Greenville office.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/ah-i-think-were-at-some-kind-of.html


Also, I have been thinking more today about how I have reacted to memories I still have of the time period before 6/13/2005. I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center mental health unit in Seattle and they executed me there. They literally decided on 13 June 2005 to literally kill me dead dead dead and then someone came into my room that night, possibly after midnight I have been thinking, and they literally injected me with some kind of chemical compound that killed me dead and then they hauled my corpse off for storage. After I returned as a living being after they literally killed me I returned with incomplete memory. I think of that change now as being some kind of loss of context. Not so much a fragmentation of memory but a loss of context about memory. A key fact changed and so that causes my mind to ignore certain facts about before 6/13/2005.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100405/releaseinfo

IMDb


Pretty Woman (1990)

Release Info

USA 23 March 1990



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100405/fullcredits

IMDb


Pretty Woman (1990)

Julia Roberts ... Vivian Ward










1990 film "Gremlins 2: The New Batch" DVD video:

00:33:47


Marla Bloodstone: I've never talked about these feelings before. You know, when art and business join forces, anything can happen.

Billy Peltzer: Well, I definitely feel that we should join - forces.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/new-kids-on-the-blecch-21168/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 12 Episode 14

New Kids on the Blecch

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 25, 2001 on FOX

Quotes


"Let's Re-Up Tonight!" Lyrics

Had a girl in every port from here to Barcelona.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: aka_Kerry_Wayne_Burgess_Journal 071306 083106

Intellectual Property of person currently identified as Kerry Wayne Burgess, currently homeless as a result of terrorism supported by Bill Gates, chairman and employee of Microsoft Corp.

aka Kerry Wayne Burgess Journal

Journal of being homeless and the target of terrorists such as Bill Gates

July 13, 2006


So who or what does Barbara Kelly represent? She was my next door neighbor at that first apartment I had in Greenville in 1990. I looked it up the other day and it was, or now is, named Preserve at Wood's Lake. I moved from there to Wexford in nearby Taylors. She invited me one day to go to this nightclub close to where we lived, near the Greenville airport, not the GSP. We used to go over there a lot in the evenings after work. I can't remember the name of that place but I would recognize it if I saw it. AH...it was The Phoenix.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:10 AM Saturday, May 21, 2011


First Federal





For the past couple hours or so I have been thinking about a memory I have of working in South Carolina and that I do not think is a real memory but is a symbolic memory.

I had been called out to repair a malfunctioning ATM that the was in operation by a bank that the company I worked for had a service contract with and my title was Field Engineer.

I got the bank branch, which I can still find on the map, before for the bank employees got there to unlock the branch building doors to let me in and because they were there to take charge of the cash that was in the malfunctioning machine that I was there to repair.

I can still recall sitting out there in the parking lot and as people sometimes drove up to try to use the cash machine and I was sitting there in my car waiting for the bank employees to show up and I can recall hearing a woman in the passengers seat of the car of a bank customer leaving after trying to use the cash machine and she said "He's just sitting there." as they drove past me and out of the parking lot.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2011 excerpt ends]













https://www.google.com/maps/@34.7183448,-81.5968003,3a,51.3y,43.53h,81.16t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTdYcojN_et0HZp0NEnHE4w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


1754 Lockhart Hwy

Monarch Mill, South Carolina










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-101.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X01 - 33

Original Airdate: January 14, 2005 (USA)


Tigh: Truth is, all this has me feeling... well, more alive than I have in years.

Adama: You look that way too. It's good to see you without the cup in your hand.

Tigh: Ehh, don't start.

Adama: But I know there's a whole lot of people aboard this ship that wish you weren't feeling as good as you are.

Tigh: If the crew doesn't hate the X.O. Then he's not doing his job. Besides, gotta make the old man look good.

Adama: I always look good.

Tigh: Look in the mirror. Seriously... sir.

Adama: It's one thing to push the crew, it's another thing to break 'em.










http://news.yahoo.com/south-carolina-mother-drowned-kids-1994-case-says-171954026.html

YAHOO! NEWS


South Carolina mother who drowned kids in 1994 case says she's not a monster

Reuters By Karen Brooks

1 hour ago [ Retrieved 11:45 AM Wednesday 22 July 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

By Karen Brooks

(Reuters) - A South Carolina woman serving life in prison for drowning her two young sons in 1994 had planned to kill herself before the public discovered that she had fabricated her story about a black man kidnapping the boys, according to a letter released by The State newspaper on Wednesday.

Susan Smith of Union, South Carolina, in her letter to the Columbia, South Carolina, newspaper, denied a relationship with a man led her to strap 14-month-old Alex and 3-year-old Michael into the backseat of her car and drive it into John D. Long Lake. She said she had not intended to kill the boys but offered no firm motive for driving them into the lake.

"I am not the monster society thinks I am," Smith said in the letter, dated Jan. 19, 2015. "I am far from it. Something went very wrong that night. I was not myself. I was a good mother and I loved my boys."

Smith's letter to the newspaper was addressed to reporter Harrison Cahill in response to his letter to her last year.

Smith's case drew national attention in October 1994 when she reported that a black man had carjacked her at a red light in her hometown of Union and stolen the car with her children inside.

Her tearful televised pleas for their safe return garnered worldwide attention and touched off a frantic hunt for the boys and their kidnapper










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/confess_8.html

tru TV


By Rachel Pergament

The Confession


Sheriff Wells confronted Susan about her story of the carjacking. Wells told Susan that he knew that Susans story of the black carjacker was a lie. He told her that she could not stop at the red light at the Monarch intersection if there were no other cars on the road. Wells told Susan that she had revised her statement because of this inconsistency and that even her back up story was a lie. Wells told Susan that he had undercover officers at the Carlisle intersection working on a drug investigation and that they did not see the alleged carjacker. Wells told Susan that he would have to tell the news media that her story about the alleged black carjacker was not true because Susans accusation had caused tension in Unions black community. After Wells told Susan this, she asked him to pray with her. At the close of the prayers Wells said, "Lord, we know that all things will be revealed to us in time." Wells then looked at Susan and said, "Susan, it is time."

Susan dropped her head and wailed, "I am so ashamed, I am so ashamed." She asked Sheriff Wells for his gun so that she could kill herself. Sheriff Wells asked Susan why she wanted to do that and Susan replied, "You dont understand, my children are not all right."

Susan told Wells about the crushing isolation she had felt while driving her Mazda along Highway 49 on the night of October 25th and the consuming desire she had to commit suicide. Susan had planned to drive her sons to her mothers house, but emotionally she felt so bad that she felt even her mother could not help her. Susan told Wells that her whole life had felt wrong and that she felt she could not escape the loneliness, isolation and failure that had ensnared her. Susan told Wells about her abortion, her troubled marriage to David and her affair with Tom Findlay.

Susan collapsed and began to sob; other investigators entered the room to obtain her written confession. In her confession, Susan filled two pages with carefully written script, rounding off her letters and drawing little hearts whenever she wanted to use the word heart. Susan wrote that she had driven off Highway 49 and onto the road leading to John D. Long Lake because she wanted to commit suicide. She believed that her children would be better off with her and with God than if they were left without a mother and alone. Her plan was that the three of them: Susan, Michael and Alex would die together.

Susan told the investigators that she had tried to end all of their lives by putting the car in neutral and letting it roll down the boat ramp, but she pulled on the parking brake and stopped the car. She did this three times before she stood outside the car and overcome with grief, loneliness and pain reached into the car and released the parking brake sending the car into John D. Long Lake.










http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Walkabout_transcript

LOSTPEDIA


Episode 4 - "Walkabout" [ Episode 4 Season 1 - 13 October 2004 ]


Act 4


[Flashback - Locke is in his bed in a studio apartment talking on the phone.]

LOCKE: I have never felt so alive. Getting to finally tell Randy off was... life changing. I mean it, now I'm free to do all those things I ever wanted to do. Things that I know I was destined to do, like we talked about Helen.

HELEN: That's wonderful John. I'm happy for you, really.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0636300/quotes

IMDb


Lost (TV Series)

Walkabout (2004)

Quotes


Locke: Hey, hey, don't you walk away from me! You don't know who you're dealing with! Don't ever tell me what I can't do, *ever*! This is destiny. This is destiny. This is... This is my destiny. This... I'm supposed to do this, dammit! Don't tell me what I can't do! Don't tell me what I can't...










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 11:21 PM Sunday, September 11, 2005


[ internet news article hyperlink lost ] The truckers are suspicious of everything else. Any piece of roadside trash might be hiding a bomb, the soldiers said. Anyone from an Iraqi police officer at a checkpoint to a ditch digger might be collaborating with the insurgents.

Despite the dangers, Howe said many of his soldiers would rather go on missions than stay on the base.

"Guys get hooked on it. They gotta go," he said. [ internet news article hyperlink lost ]


I can relate to this. It sounds a lot like my life for the past year or so. Except I don't know for certain there are people wanting to shoot at me. All I see is people following me and that seem to be watching me. The craziest time was after that incident in Wal-Mart where I carried away what I thought was a bomb. That was last summer some time. After that, I really started thinking hard about all those people. Every person on a street corner with a cell phone was someone talking about me. I could just imagine there was someone sitting back somewhere else writing something in a log book: "Passed 2nd and Main at 12:33pm heading north." There were two types of cell phone talkers. One type had their faces partially covered and the other type would have their back to me so they would be facing me as I passed, I guess to see my license plate. After I decided that the suspected bomb had actually been a test, I realized they knew to put out the bag where I would see it because they were tracking me all the way into the store.

Up till then it had been kind of a game. I was still optimistic and that I would shortly know what was going on. It was a game to shake the people following me. There was one time I used a quarter-tank of gas just to drive 3 miles to Starbucks to get coffee. It was then I realized I couldn't afford to play that game for very long. Gas was pretty expensive back then and I sure couldn't imagine having to do it now.

I know that I have supporters in government, and while I want to detail that support, I am afraid if I do, they will be marginalized by my adversaries, who-the-hell-ever they are. I don't precisely know who my adversaries are, but they are certainly the poster-boys of cowards. They are so cowardly, I started thinking these people are terrorists. I started remembering things like how the Iranians vowed we would never leave the Gulf alive. I remembered how they had shown me on the news on the bridge of the Wainwright when we returned to port and that was right around the time of the civilian airline disaster. I don't know who these people are in the shadows, but if I die as a result, my only regret will be that I was killed by cowards.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb


Black Hawk Down (2001)

Quotes


"Hoot": When I go home people'll ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?" You know what I'll say?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=fear-the-walking-dead-2015&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Fear the Walking Dead

So Close, Yet So Far


I'm about to step into a world of shit. You know that, right?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102820/quotes

IMDb


Rush (1991)

Quotes


Kristen: Yeah, but it's a fine line, Dodd.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/09/07 1:37 PM
I have several "memories" about that place she worked. I can probably find it on the map of Greenville, SC, if I thought about it long enough. I "remember" one time I went in there to see Racheal but she wasn't there and I was disappointed. I can "remember" it clearly because I was wearing a yellow tie and my brown bomber's jacket and I "remember" thinking I probably looked out of place.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 September 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 2006


When I initially signed up for the Navy, I was in training as an Electronics Technician, which the Navy designation is ET.

I had this crazy idea that I have been up in the Space Shuttle. It makes sense. There was that time with Tracie at 6 Flags in Atlanta.

There was that brown leather jacket I used to love to wear, they were fashionably called bomber jackets.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:40 AM Friday, May 20, 2011


The way I remember it, I was there in 1990 or 1991 but damnit, in 1995 I was talking to someone in Antlers Oklahoma about Union South Carolina. The one trip I made to Union South Carolina. I pointed out that the electrical usage meter on that house was made by the company I made a service call to down in Union South Carolina after I drove there from Greenville South Carolina. That was 1995. I drove to Antlers Oklahoma in my white 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I was wearing an Atlanta Braves baseball jersey.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 May 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/wonder-boys-script-transcript-douglas.html


Wonder Boys


You all right, James?
Oh. I'm sorry,
Prof. Tripp.
Maybe it's...
seeing that jacket
that belonged to her.
It just looks
really lonely...
hanging there
in a closet.
Maybe I'm just
a little sad tonight.
I'm a little
sad tonight too, James.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Annapolis 2006


I had this crazy idea that I have been up in the Space Shuttle. It makes sense. There was that time with Tracie at 6 Flags in Atlanta.

There was that brown leather jacket I used to love to wear, they were fashionably called bomber jackets.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]










"Battlestar Galactica"

"Islanded in a Stream of Stars" Unaired extended episode

USA 6 March 2009

Episode 18 Season 4 DVD video:

00:32:47


Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: [ reading aloud ] "And so I walked, like the beat cop I used to be. When you walk, you see things in different ways. A street, faces, it all becomes a map for you. A map that's always changing. But when something's wrong, something's out of place, you notice. A cop's eyes always notice, and those eyes were one thing they couldn't take away from me." What?

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: You look spiffy.

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: I'm going to the funeral. For the crew that we lost in the accident.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Open to page sixty one. Don't worry. Cottle won't mind. It's medicinal.

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: I can't believe you saved this.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Do you remember that day?

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: Yes. New Caprica. Baltar's groundbreaking. We talked and talked.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: About a lot of things. Guess what I'm thinking about right now?

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: Give me a hint.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Mountains. A stream running into a little lake. Water so clear, it's like looking through glass.

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: Your cabin. The one you wanted to build.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: The one I never did build. It's amazing how much I still think about it. You know, sometimes I wonder... what home is. Is it an actual place, or is it an absence we carry inside of us? Some kind of longing for something, some kind of connection? You know, I spent my whole life on Caprica. I was born in one house, and then I moved to another. Then I moved into a dorm room in college and then there was a series of apartments. Mostly alone. I was always looking for something a little bigger or the perfect couch. And then, this. And then, now I don't think I've ever felt truly at home until these last few months here with you. I know you love this ship. You probably love her more than you love me.

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: No.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Yes. And you'll miss her the way you will miss me.

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: No. I won't have to.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Bill, if you don't get us off this ship, you may lose both of us at the same time. Won't you give us a chance? All right, let's get back to where our intrepid... What is he? A detective. [ laughing ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 1:46 PM Monday, April 30, 2007


That also reminded me, for some reason, a time I went to see Rachel Barnett, a girl I had been dating and that I was quite taken with. She was living with some guy that was the manager of a restaurant or something, and I drove my 1990 red Mazda RX-7 over there to his house and knocked on the door because I wanted her back and I wanted her to leave with me. There was nobody home though.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102820/releaseinfo

IMDb


Rush (1991)

Release Info

USA 22 December 1991 (limited)










http://www.azlyrics.com/c/coldplay.html

AZ

COLDPLAY

album: "A Rush Of Blood To The Head" (2002)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/clocks.html


COLDPLAY


"Clocks"

The lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have brought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead, singing

Come out of things unsaid
Shoot an apple off my head and a
Trouble that can't be named










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372784/quotes

IMDb


Batman Begins (2005)

Quotes


Rachel Dawes: My boss has been missing for two days. Which, in this town, means that I should probably start by looking at the bottom of the river.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/31/07 7:05 AM
I "remember" that Rachel had hair just as Phoebe does in this movie, "Date With An Angel." I still "remember" so much about Rachel. I had talked to her a few times before we started seeing each other. She followed me into my office one day after we were talking in the cafe of the First Federal building and we were talking in there. I think that was the day we started seeing each other, which was actually later that night. I said something to Jim Shea later that I was thinking Rachel had a thing for me. He said something about how he was quite certain she was indeed very interested in me. I went looking for her and arranged for us to get together later that night and she came over to my apartment at Wexford. This all probably relates to Phoebe somehow but I am not sure how it all relates directly to us. For example, Rachel was living with another guy when we started dating. It could that detail represents me as both guys, but I am not certain. Or it just represents that mediocrity notion I have written of. My belief is that Phoebe has been so perfect for me in reality that I had to create imperfect relationships in my artificial memory so I could fully appreciate just how great she is.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 May 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0168741/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Jane Margolis (Character)

from "Breaking Bad" (2008)


"Breaking Bad: Breakage (#2.5)" (2009)


Jesse Pinkman: Jane, I gotta say, this place is awesome!

Jane Margolis: Really? Does it inspire awe?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102820/releaseinfo

IMDb


Rush (1991)

Release Info

USA 22 December 1991 (limited)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:50 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 25 June 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/06/rush-1991.html


Rush (1991)



Chief D.O.D.





I can still visualize Rachael Barnett doing that same thing.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 June 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/07 5:59 AM
That setting is also reminding me of that photo of Racheal I had on the instrument panel of my red 1990 Mazda RX-7. There are some details there about me - or she - worrying that someone would see a photo of her in my car, considering that we were seeing each other secretly.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/01/07 8:18 AM
I can still visualize that last time I saw Rachel. She was leaving my apartment one morning after we spent the night together. I was feeling incredible. I look back at it as a feeling that everything was right in the world. I "remember" thinking later over the years of just how wrong I was. That would be the last day I saw her.

It was the morning of Halloween. She had called me the day before and I was very happy to hear from her. Other thoughts suggest she was disappointed that I was so eager to have sex with her while she just wanted to spend some time with me; probably something about forming an emotional foundation between us. But that morning of Halloween, I was on top of the world and I couldn't wait to see her again. The next thoughts I have are of a few days later, on my birth day, which was November 2nd. I was wanting to see her and my memories about what was supposed to happen are vague. There is something about her going out of town to see a relative; her aunt maybe. The next thoughts I have are of coming home that night of 11/2 to find she had left a voice message for me and I was very excited to hear from her because I wanted to see her again. I can't explain where the next thoughts come from. It is as though someone told me this part but I can't "remember" ever having such a conversation. Plus, I don't recall that we had common friends that would even relay such information to me. So anyway, I didn't hear from her again after that voice message because she was angry that I wasn't home that night. She thought I was out on a date with some other woman and I wasn't at home on my birth day to wait for her to call. And I have thought about those details that I don't understand how I knew what she was feeling because it seemed unfair. I wasn't out on a date that night. I was on-call for First Federal that week and I had been called out to repair an ATM machine. The person from the bank that let me in the bank was Maria Coleman and around the time Rachel left that message, I was sitting in a nearby Hardee's after I had fixed the machine and I was talking with Maria about how much I cared about Rachel and that I couldn't wait to see her again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 May 2007 excerpt ends]



































10800_DSC00667.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 1:46 PM Monday, April 30, 2007


That also reminded me, for some reason, a time I went to see Rachel Barnett, a girl I had been dating and that I was quite taken with. She was living with some guy that was the manager of a restaurant or something, and I drove my 1990 red Mazda RX-7 over there to his house and knocked on the door because I wanted her back and I wanted her to leave with me. There was nobody home though.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 April 2007 excerpt ends]










Looked interesting when I first saw it but then I noted it is on NBC so that means it is just as idiotic as "Allegiance" which was another promising production that was NBC ruined.

Couldn't help but note it here because the corporate whores are promoting it so much on the internet I track. I hate them so much those corporate whores. They care about nothing but their checkbooks.








http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP021835830001&s=201509212000&sid=33819&sn=KHQDT&st=201509212200&cn=106

excite tv


Blindspot (New)

106 KHQDT: Monday, September 21 10:00 PM

Drama, Suspense

Pilot

FBI Agent Kurt Weller and his team investigate when a naked woman with amnesia is found in New York's Times Square covered in an intricate map of tattoos -- including Weller's name.

Cast: Sullivan Stapleton, Jaimie Alexander, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Rob Brown, Audrey Esparza, Ashley Johnson, Ukweli Roach Director(s): Mark Pellington Executive Producer(s): Martin Gero, Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter, Mark Pellington, Marcos Siega

Original Air Date: Sep 21, 2015



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:39 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 15 September 2015