Sunday, September 13, 2015

Fear the Walking Dead.




Vivid sleeping dreams again today earlier this morning.

A different kind of vivid dream though.

The kind of complex dream of complicated details that seem unimaginable for my own mind to produce.

There was nothing about the dreams I recall that reminded me of anything in my real life.

I don't recall the details now but I remember thinking while the visualizations were still fresh in my mind that I could not believe my mind could conjure up such details in those visualizations.

Not once today, until just now, did the thought occur to me about writing about those sleeping dreams.

All the other details are gone from my conscious mind although I was thinking about one specific dream sequence that was very compelling but that is now gone from my mind except for one visualization.

I can still visualize that scene to a certain degree. There seemed to be a boat involved. A person on the stern, who seemed to be partially in the water, released a winged horse into the sky. I thought about that later and my mind connected with the notion of Pegasus. That winged horse became motioned but it started off as something fixed in place, not a statue, but something stationary. I wish I could remember the other details.

New realizations form in my mind slowly over the days and weeks and months and I would instantly dismiss the possibilities as just another line of imaginative thought but then I think: I really have been doing magic lately. That stuff happened. What will happen next. Just is taking FOREVER!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:25 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 13 September 2015