Monday, September 14, 2015

Ronald Reagan - Remarks on Arrival in Brasilia Brazil




Somewhere I must have wrote about a memory that has been in my mind for as long as I can remember. I was thinking about it again just a few days ago. I had noted this title was on the so-called "free movies" listings of the Comcast television service before I grudgingly decided to watch it again tonight. I watched this title again in recent memory and I don't recall precisely when but I am pretty certain I noted specifically here in my journal when I did, which I seem to recall was a broadcast cable channel.

Gotten so that I hate to watch any movie without writing here about that title. That doesn't always happen but usually does.

So anyway what's been going through my mind was one day back in Ashdown Arkansas.

I've written long ago somewhere about this memory.

If I recall correctly then that was the first time I met my sister Melissa's youngest daughter, Caitlin. That must have been the year 1992. The year I wrote about when I lived and worked in Memphis. That is the only possible explanation, I wrote, for why I was driving that RX-7 in Ashdown.

I wrote about how I was at Thedia's Brookside apartment in Ashdown. My cigarette lighter fell out of my pocket of my black silk shirt I was wearing. That always seems to be a big deal to me in the context of memory. As though my "mother" learning I had started smoking was something important.

That seems ridiculous in recent day's thinking because if she had not married Denzil that I am very certain I would have never started using snuff tobacco. I got bored with Skoal about 1982 or so and switched to the worse product Copenhagen. By the year 1988, the way I remember, we were on our way to the Persian Gulf and the clerk in the ship's store told me they weren't selling Copenhagen anymore so instead of thinking about toughing out the inevitable nicotine withdrawal I opted out for a carton of Marlboro Lights. I had been smoking cigarettes for a while but only while drinking beer since I was in the Navy and because my nicotine addiction to Copenhagen was not beer-friendly.

Somewhere I wrote about how in the year 1994 I was pushing a wheel-barrow up the hill of my yard in that house I owned in Greer South Carolina and I became so suddenly disgusted with the exertion that I took out the pack of Marlboro reds from my front pocket and crushed them and I have never again smoked a cigarette.

Somewhere I wrote about that night at that nightclub with Tina from that law firm in Charlotte and of how I told her the next day I never did smoke that cigarette she tried to get me to smoke that I was carrying in my lips for a long time that night. That was the night I wrote about that Shelly drove off with the keys to my white 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I took a photo in recent months of a similar vehicle I saw a few times in a parking lot to illustrate the hatch-door in the back but I have never posted it here. Anyway, I wrote about how Shelly in the year 1997 drove off with my keys in Charlotte and I had to walk home to my apartment in Dresden and I never did smoke that cigarette and I think back sometimes now in recent years and I almost think of myself as powerful then.

This is where I can recall driving my red 1990 Mazda RX-7 and in the context of post-6/13/2005 I can remember and visualize the cigarette smoke I exhaled from my window as she followed behind me in her car, as though I was getting away with something.

And so I gotta wonder now, these final thoughts I try to collect. Those are people who made a commitment. I wonder about that sometimes. I have to wonder at that kind of commitment. She's not been fighting me about it.













https://www.google.com/maps/@33.7396012,-94.1482438,3a,75y,185.55h,76.35t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sMv6DMCO2Nf6bz02ffQ7ncw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


560 US-71

Wilton, Arkansas










From 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix ) To 8/4/2004 is 4833 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/26/1979 ( premiere US TV series "The Dukes of Hazzard" ) is 4833 days



From 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix ) To 8/4/2004 is 4833 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/26/1979 ( Jimmy Carter - National Security Information Order Designating an Official To Classify Information "Top Secret" ) is 4833 days



From 11/30/1982 ( Ronald Reagan - Remarks on Arrival in Brasilia Brazil ) To 8/4/2004 is 7918 days

7918 = 3959 + 3959

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 3959 days



From 4/21/1992 ( George Bush - Remarks to the Young Presidents' Organization ) To 8/4/2004 is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/08/davenport.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=72707

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

Remarks in Davenport, Iowa

August 4, 2004

The President. Thank you all so very much for coming. Thanks for having me. It's great to be back here in the Quad Cities area. It's a great place to work and raise your family. It's what I would call the heart and soul of the country. We have a little difference of opinion about the heart and soul—some of them think you can find it in Hollywood.

Audience members. No-o-o!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:55 PM Friday, December 09, 2011


Wait a minute. I had that wrong yesterday.





Something I just heard on the radio a few minutes ago reminded me that I had seen Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in a dream before and her appearance was her literal self as I understood in the dream. I was sitting on a sofa and I was in a place I don't recognize and I can still visualize and she served me a refreshment and I have thought about that many times but now I forget what I was thinking about specifically as she stood there. Naturally I would say "Thank you" but I don't think I did say that. She never did speak in the dream and after she handed me the cup she went back to her desk which was behind me and the sofa and she continued working on some documents. I heard some dialog from another man and woman just after that but I am not really certain if they were in the same room we were in although I could visualize them to a certain extent. I thought about this after I heard something on the radio just a few minutes ago and I do not record here certain specific details about that dream.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 December 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dark-matter-2015&episode=s01e12

Springfield! Springfield!


Dark Matter

Episode Twelve


Friendship implies a mutual affection.
You're not programmed to form emotional attachments.
Furthermore, the assumption that she would reciprocate The crew has demonstrated a concern for my well-being, sometimes at the risk of their own lives.
They engage me as an equal.
They are nice to me.
Humans have an innate tendency to anthropomorphize.
The fact that you possess human features no doubt engenders a subconscious confusion.
Might I remind you? You are a machine.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=humans-2015&episode=s01e03

Springfield! Springfield!


Humans

Episode 3


Why do you think I have these concerns about you? By design, synthetic appliances appear very similar to humans.
It is common for users, especially those without a history of prior appliance ownership, to anthropomorphise - as you might a pet, and attribute human characteristics to the synthetic.
So, you think I'm crazy too.
Great.
That's a full house.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=harley-davidson-and-the-marlboro-man

Springfield! Springfield!



Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991)


[ Marlboro Man: ] My old man used to tell me,|before he left this shitty world, the right woman can make you|and the wrong one can break you.

[ Harley Davidson: ] I woke up one mornin'... and she was gone. No note. No kiss goodbye. No nothin'. And I still have feelings|for her deep inside.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:56 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 14 September 2015