Monday, January 11, 2016

About Time (2013)




Phew. That was truly a terrible waste of time to watch.

Some moments were neat. The life in the big house on the beach was interesting.

His friend the screenwriter was one of the cooler characters among so many boring.

Overall, they tricked me into watching this terrible production with the talk about time-travel, which was really lame in the final summary.

The only part that's "about time" is I'm glad it ended.

And then seconds before I was about to post this note I decided to use this opportunity to describe a line of thought that formed in my mind several days ago. Well, just a basic summary here now. In essence, I was thinking one day in recent weeks in the shower, that time-travel has been taken from me. I decided that I will not start traveling backwards in time. The actions I theorized I would take while a time-traveler are now the product of conventional means caused by my biological brother I have theorized about for so many years. Not one single person has verified to me that he even exists or ever did exist. I have no conscious memory of him. So anyway, I still believe he exists and he caused by conventional actions the results I theorized I caused in the past when I became a time-traveler in the future relative to this present day. So in recent weeks I decided that a divergence had occurred. All of us now exist in an alternate reality. We all traveling down the same road and at one point we turned at an intersection. We have all shifted into a different reality. The reason for the divergence is because I have failed here. I can't get through to anyone. One only has to watch the mainstream media to know I've failed. There is not even any kind of response by regular people on the internet. I have completely failed to reason with shrieking monkeys. So now, the divergence. With my actions as a time-traveler then there would be some kind of immunity transferred from me. That will not happen now. Because I failed here. So the future looks very bad.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV004344380000&s=201601102300&sid=82571&sn=FXXPHD&st=201601102130&cn=618

excite tv


About Time (2013)

618 FXXPHD: Sunday, January 10 9:30 PM [ 9:30 PM Sunday 10 January 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

2013, R, **1/2, 02:04, Color, English, GBR/USA,

After discovering that he can travel through time, a young man (Domhnall Gleeson) uses his ability to win the woman (Rachel McAdams) of his dreams and save his friend from professional disaster.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=about-time

Springfield! Springfield!


About Time (2013)


I always knew we
were a fairly odd family.
First there was me.
Too tall. Too skinny.
Too orange.
My mum was lovely,
but not like other mums.
There was something solid about her.
Something rectangular,
busy and unsentimental.
Her fashion icon
was the Queen.
Dad, well, he was more normal. He always
seemed to have time on his hands.
After giving up teaching university
students on his 50th birthday,
he was eternally available
for a leisurely chat or
to let me win at table tennis.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:55 AM Monday, January 10, 2011


Imaginary unit.





I did this. I did this back in 2004 when I lived in that apartment in Kent. I wrote a program in C# that this reminds me of. I "remember" the imaginary unit from college level algebra classes, in the context of my artificial memory, but I didn't think of that when I wrote that program. I was feeling quite pleased with myself after I wrote that program, although I didn't, of course, associate that program I wrote with time travel or faster than light travel.

I saw something later in a "The Simpsons" episode that made me think of that program I wrote and that specific mathematical function I created and that made me think that my legal team had gained evidence that Microsoft, and specifically Bill Gates, had stolen that code from my private computer and there was evidence they had been discussing it and with the intent to steal my private property.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon

Tachyon

A tachyon (takhus, "swift" + English: -on "elementary particle") is a hypothetical subatomic particle that moves faster than light. In the language of special relativity, a tachyon is a particle with space-like four-momentum and imaginary proper time. A tachyon is constrained to the space-like portion of the energy-momentum graph. Therefore, it cannot slow down to subluminal speeds.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginary_number

Imaginary number

An imaginary number is a square root of a nonpositive real number.


the imaginary unit, defined as the square root of -1.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proper_time

Proper time

In relativity, proper time is time measured by a single clock between events that occur at the same place as the clock. It depends not only on the events but also on the motion of the clock between the events. An accelerated clock will measure a proper time between two events that is shorter than the coordinate time measured by a non-accelerated (inertial) clock between the same events.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 January 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.atari.com/history/arcadecoin-op

ATARI


ATARI HISTORY


November 29, 1972

Atari Pong would be a smash hit and Nolan knew it. Nolan being the superb salesman that he is, convinced Midway that Nutting didn't want it, and told Nutting that Midway didn't want it either, so Bushnell took the $500 in royalties he'd made off of Computer Space and set Al Alcorn to work on designing a simple game of TV tennis. He and partner Ted Dabney started Atari. Needless to say, Pong was a monster and before it could be patented, every company copied it, including Allied Leisure where Gene Lipkin was working at the time. "Nolan would roll over fresh if he hears this," says Lipkin, "but our Paddle Battle was a better game." Even Nutting Associates got into the Pong game with their own version called Space Pong. Pong would see many different cabinet versions from cocktail tables to dog houses to even Pong's in wooden barrels! Unfortunately Pong attracted so much attention, a certain company by the name of Magnavox took notice and for good reason, months earlier they demonstrated a home TV video game called Odyssey and Atari's new Pong game was strikingly similar, too much so. So after a little checking by Magnavox lawyers, sure enough, on the Magnavox guest book for the demonstration was the signature of none other then Nolan Bushnell himself. Magnavox sued Atari, Bushnell & Atari agreed to a license under the Sanders/Magnavox patents for which Atari paid a fixed sum as a paid-up license in June of 1976 for domestic games. In later years Atari paid much more for foreign rights. All in all, the settlement was certainly in Atari's favor due to its huge success with Pong and its many variations and flavors.










From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) To 2/13/1998 is 2584 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/29/1972 ( Atari "Pong" ) is 2584 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/03/sphere-1998.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120184/releaseinfo

IMDb


Sphere (1998)

Release Info

USA 13 February 1998










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=sphere

Springfield! Springfield!


Sphere (1998)


You might as well helicopter me back... ...because the damage is done to the survivors already.

- Hold on. We'll get to that.

- I don't even know who you are.

I know who you are.

Who are you? Navy? Military? What are you?

[ US Navy Captain Barnes: ] You ever hear of the OSSA? They don't know who I am. That should reassure you.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:22 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 11 January 2016