Sunday, January 10, 2016

Paranormal, Burbank




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/19/08 08/19/08 4:09 AM

Every time I look at this photo of the Saturn moon Phoebe I always tend to linger on that location marked Euphemus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Phoebe_2005_Mercator_PIA07795.jpg

Image:Phoebe 2005 Mercator PIA07795.jpg



I am not certain if that is where I landed or if it is just an area of high interest to me.

As I was waking up a few minutes ago, my waking or half-sleeping mind was pondering the landing cycle I made on 6/7/1976 and I was thinking of such details as the burn I made in my landing craft after I separated from the Orion ship. The Orion ship proceeded for some kind of orbital rendevous with the planet Saturn and I broke away from the intertia of the Orion ship so I could plunge into the gravity of the moon Phoebe. I made a long burn about 1 hour before landing and then I rotated around to view the approach and then made some minor thruster burns before the final approach. The sunrise cycle on the moon Phoebe is about 9 hours and I landed about 6 hours before the next sunrise. I took a nap on a special kind of couch I had in that landing craft and then I woke up about 3 hours later and began suiting up for EVA which was more difficult because my right arm was still barely usable. I awoke today thinking I was in very good spirits though. I went outside to watch the sunrise and to survey the terrain and I had a camera set to first capture my egress to the surface for the first time and then to record me watching the sunrise. I spoke to myself about how I had been anticipating that moment watching the sun rise over the horizon of the Saturn moon Phoebe back in November 1975 as Phoebe and I watched the sun rise that morning before I left Earth. I also commented to the camera that the surface of the Saturn moon Phoebe was probably the spookiest place I had ever been and I had been to 3 other spooky places before in my life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 August 2008 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/104.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

DARKNESS

EPISODE NUMBER - 104

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.16.09


KINO VISION. Volker, illuminated by somebody (presumably Eli) shining a flashlight on him, is doing his video message. He looks lost in thought, but then looks up into the Kino.

VOLKER: Uh, Doctor Dale Volker. I'm thirty-four years old and, despite what you may or may not have heard from a certain Scottish person, I like to think that I'm a pretty fine astrophysicist. I mean, they don't send you to work on solving the mysteries of the universe on other planets if you're a hack, right? So ... that's all I have to say.

(He nods to the holder of the flashlight, who moves the light off his face, but then he starts talking again. The flashlight holder illuminates his face again.)

VOLKER: I mean, we can't all be Mozarts, right? Some of us are ... Salieris. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I-I like Salieri. I find his music is, uh ... It's, uh ... It's soothing. (He points to one side as if gesturing towards Rush.) I'm not suggesting that he's Mozart either ... although Mozart did go a little nuts, didn't he?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080684/quotes

IMDb


Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

Quotes


Han Solo: You said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake, well, this could be it, sweetheart.

Princess Leia: I take it back.










http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/nereid/indepth

NASA


Nereid: In Depth


Nereid is one of the outermost of Neptune's known moons and is among the largest. Nereid is unique because it has one of the most eccentric orbits of any moon in our solar system. Nereid is so far from Neptune that it requires 360 Earth days to make one orbit. This odd orbit suggests that Nereid may be a captured asteroid or Kuiper Belt object or that it was greatly disturbed during the capture of Neptune's largest moon Triton.

Discovery:

Nereid was discovered on 1 May 1949 by Gerard P. Kuiper with a ground-based telescope. It was the last satellite of Neptune to be discovered before Voyager 2's discoveries four decades later.

How Nereid Got its Name:

Moons of Neptune are named for characters from Greek or Roman mythology associated with Neptune or Poseidon, or the oceans. Irregular satellites are named for the Nereids, daughters of Nereus and Doris and the attendants of Neptune.

Nereid (NEER-ee-ed) is named after the Nereids, sea-nymphs, in Greek mythology. Kuiper proposed the name when he reported his discovery.










From 5/1/1949 ( the discovery of the planet Neptune moon Nereid by Gerard Kuiper ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 15294 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/17/2007 is 15294 days



From 8/7/1975 ( the unpublished true birthdate of Linsey Dawn McKenzie ) To 9/17/2007 is 11729 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/13/1997 ( premiere US film "Breast Men" ) is 11729 days



From 8/15/1945 ( premiere US film "Secrets of a Sorority Girl" ) To 9/17/2007 is 22678 days

22678 = 11339 + 11339

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11339 days



From 1/4/1955 ( premiere US TV series episode "Cavalcade of America"::"The Marine Who Was Two Hundred Years Old" ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 15294 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/17/2007 is 15294 days



From 6/13/2005 To 9/17/2007 is 826 days

826 = 413 + 413

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1966 ( premiere US film "The Sand Pebbles" ) is 413 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1874071/releaseinfo

IMDb


Paranormal, Burbank (TV Series)

The Case of the Drunken Pilot (2007)

Release Info

USA 17 September 2007

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1874071/

IMDb


Paranormal, Burbank: Season 1, Episode 1

The Case of the Drunken Pilot (17 Sep. 2007)

TV Episode

Release Date: 17 September 2007 (USA)





http://www.tv.com/shows/kville/pilot-1127442/

tv.com


K-Ville Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 17, 2007 on FOX

AIRED: 9/17/07










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080684/quotes

IMDb


Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

Quotes


C-3PO: Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3,720 to 1.

Han Solo: Never tell me the odds.










From 5/1/1949 ( the discovery of the planet Neptune moon Nereid by Gerard Kuiper ) To 5/17/1980 ( premiere US film "Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back" ) is 11339 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11339 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/09/raymond-why-dont-you-pass-time-by.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/01/paranormal-burbank.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Release Info

USA 18 November 1996 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/fullcredits

IMDb


Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Full Cast & Crew

James Cromwell ... Zefram Cochran










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038918/releaseinfo

IMDb


Secrets of a Sorority Girl (1945)

Release Info

USA 15 August 1945










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038918/taglines

IMDb


Secrets of a Sorority Girl (1945)

Taglines

Secrets of Campus Cuties Never Before Told...Except to Their Diaries!










http://www.tv.com/shows/cavalcade-of-america/the-marine-who-was-200-years-old-249386/

tv.com


Cavalcade of America Season 3 Episode 11

The Marine Who Was 200 Years Old

Aired Wednesday 8:30 PM Jan 04, 1955 on NBC

AIRED: 1/4/55










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, October 07, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:55 AM


1993





I arranged for Kerry Burgess and her to meet. Deputy US Marshal Kerry Burgess had been shot in the shoulder by gunfire from a fugitive in 1993 and she was caring for him in the months as he recovered from the injury.

The fugitive was killed by the return gunfire from Deputy US Marshal Kerry Burgess.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 7 October 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/31/09 10:17 PM


because I was planning to launch my final mission to date on 2/11/1997. But the dialog I think is about Kerry Burgess and how he was going to marry a woman who worked as a stripper. I had a consistent and extensive line of thought recently that the woman is Lindsay Dawn Mackenzie but then I looked her age and she seems too young. Her age could be wrong though and to make her look a couple years younger.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 July 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:49 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 12 July 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/07/k-ville.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133643/quotes

IMDb


Breast Men (1997 TV Movie)

Quotes


Vanessa: I want them to be big, really big. That's what I want.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/07 4:36 AM
Thoughts have also occurred to me that we didn't even launch from Kennedy, as it was, but yet, I keep finding myself thinking I did launch from Kennedy.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/07 4:38 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_Space_Center

The John F. Kennedy Space Center (KSC) is the NASA space vehicle launch facility (spaceport)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 September 2007 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 July 2015 excerpt ends]










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nereid_(moon)


Nereid (moon)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nereid is the third-largest moon of Neptune. It has a highly eccentric orbit. It was the second moon of Neptune to be discovered, by Gerard Kuiper in 1949.


Discovery and naming

Nereid was discovered on May 1, 1949, by Gerard P. Kuiper


Orbit and rotation

Nereid orbits Neptune in the prograde direction at an average distance of 5,513,400 km (3,425,900 mi), but its high eccentricity of 0.7507 takes it as close as 1,372,000 km (853,000 mi) and as far as 9,655,000 km (5,999,000 mi).










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nereid


Nereid

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Greek mythology, the Nereids are sea nymphs (female spirits of sea waters), the 50 daughters of Nereus and Doris, sister to Nerites. They often accompany Poseidon, the god of the sea, and can be friendly and helpful to sailors










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


COCHRANE: You wanna know what my vision is?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:30 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 10 January 2016