Saturday, January 16, 2016

Mitchell (non-contiguous)





























2016_Nk20_DSCN0252.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065528/releaseinfo

IMDb


Catch-22 (1970)

Release Info

USA 24 June 1970










From 6/19/1968 ( the 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record of my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer and Thomas Reagan is the only United States of America military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during the Vietnam War ) To 5/25/2002 is 12393 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/8/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Forever in a Day" ) is 12393 days



From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 9/23/1995 ( premiere US TV series "JAG" ) is 13353 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/25/2002 is 13353 days



From 12/25/1951 ( premiere US film "The Wonder Kid" ) To 5/25/2002 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 9207 days



From 12/25/1951 ( premiere US film "The Wonder Kid" ) To 5/25/2002 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 9207 days



From 12/27/1952 ( premiere US film "Abbott and Costello Meet Captain Kidd" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 13353 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/25/2002 is 13353 days





http://www.au.af.mil/au/goe/eagle_bios/2008/day_2008.asp

Air University


On 25 May 2002, Sioux City airport honored Day by renaming their airport Colonel Bud Day Field.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0709093/trivia

IMDb


Stargate SG-1 (TV Series)

Forever in a Day (1999)

Quotes


Dr. Daniel Jackson: Jack, up until now, everytime I set foot through that gate I was thinking about my wife. "Maybe I'll see her this time." "Maybe this is the one." Now, everytime I go through, it's - it'd just be some place... where that hope used to be.










http://www.azlyrics.com/c/coldplay.html

AZ

COLDPLAY

album: "A Rush Of Blood To The Head" (2002)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/thescientist.html

AZ

COLDPLAY

"The Scientist"

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I'll set you apart

Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming in tails
Heads on a science apart

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh, take me back to the start.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=the-martian

Springfield! Springfield!


The Martian (2015)


You're in Martinez's hands now.
Well.
Tell that asshole no barrel rolls.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=catch-22

Springfield! Springfield!


Catch-22 (1970)


- Help the bombardier!
- I'm the bombardier, I'm all right.
- Then help him. Help him!
- Snowden.
- What'd he say?
- He said, "Snowden".
- Snowden's dead.
- Why is he talking to a dead man?
- He's Captain Yossarian. He's crazy.
- Who says so?
- I do.
- Cos I hate that son of a bitch?
- Who?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 31, 2006


I was thinking again last night about that American Legion award from my symbolic memory. I received it towards the end of my Junior year at Ashdown. I allegedly went to Iraq in my Junior year at the Academy in 1981. I wonder if it represents the Medal of Honor.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bud_Day

Bud Day

George Everette "Bud" Day (born February 24, 1925) is a retired U.S. Air Force Colonel and Command Pilot who served during the Vietnam War, to include five years and seven months as a Prisoner of War in North Vietnam. He is often cited as being the most decorated U.S. service member since General Douglas MacArthur, having received some seventy decorations, a majority for actions in combat. Day is a recipient of the Medal of Honor.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=catch-22

Springfield! Springfield!


Catch-22 (1970)


Where the hell's my parachute?
All right, which one of you bastards
stole my parachute?
Hello, this is the bombardier here.
We gotta turn back.
Nately, we gotta turn back now.
Nately! Do you hear me up there?
We gotta turn back.
We're gonna turn back now.
Nately, let's turn back.
We're gonna turn back!
- What is it this time, Yossarian?
- Some bastard stole my chute!
- Anything the matter?
- My parachute. It's gone!
- Don't worry.
- What do you mean?
What do I do if I have to bail out?
Use my handkerchief?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/6/2006 3:22 PM
I’ve been thinking that I already could fly jets by this time, at age 10, probably flying my first jet at the age of 8 years.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 November 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/04/07 8:49 AM
I was 8 years old in 1967.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoda

Jedi Master Yoda (voiced by Frank Oz) is a character from Star Wars fictional universe


A strange note is that Yoda was referred to as 867 years old in previews for episode two, and 900 at the end of the saga.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/23/07 10:26 AM


I believe 5/1/67 was the day I first flew a jet and I was 8 years old.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 February 2007 excerpt ends]










From 9/2/1965 ( the first day of my biological brother Thomas Reagan as a university student and graduate student instructor at Princeton University Princeton New Jersey United States where he earned a doctor of medicine degree as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9610 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/24/1992 is 9610 days



From 3/28/1963 ( premiere US film "The Birds" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 9610 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/24/1992 is 9610 days



From 6/6/1958 ( premiere US film "The Man Who Died Twice" ) To 9/27/1984 ( "UA from class from 0600-0800" ) is 9610 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/24/1992 is 9610 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/03/crash-landing-rescue-of-flight-232-1992.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104020/releaseinfo

IMDb


Crash Landing: The Rescue of Flight 232 (1992 TV Movie)


Also Known As (AKA)

A Thousand Heroes


Release Info

USA 24 February 1992










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104020/quotes

IMDb


Crash Landing: The Rescue of Flight 232 (1992 TV Movie)

Quotes


GPWS: Whoop! Whoop! Pull up! Glideslope!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=catch-22

Springfield! Springfield!


Catch-22 (1970)


"For meritorious action
"in the face of concentrated
enemy fire, Captain..."
- What's this?
- Come on, dumbo.
Unless I miss my guess, Captain,
you're out of uniform.



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0255.jpg










From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 9/8/1995 is 1695 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/24/1970 ( premiere US film "Catch-22" ) is 1695 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 9/8/1995 is 1695 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/24/1970 ( premiere US film "Catch-22" ) is 1695 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 9/8/1995 is 1353 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/17/1969 ( Richard Nixon - Statement About Honoring American and Russian Space Heroes During the Apollo 11 Mission ) is 1353 days





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=51827

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993-2001

Memorandum on the Trading With the Enemy Act

September 8, 1995

Presidential Determination No. 95-41

Memorandum for the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury

Subject: Extension of the Exercise of Certain Authorities Under the Trading With the Enemy Act

Under section 101(b) of Public Law 95-223 (91 Stat. 1625; 50 U.S.C. App. 5(b) note), and a previous determination made by me on September 8, 1994 (59 FR 47229), the exercise of certain authorities under the Trading With the Enemy Act is scheduled to terminate on September 14, 1995.

I hereby determine that the extension for one year of the exercise of those authorities with respect to the applicable countries is in the national interest of the United States.

Therefore, pursuant to the authority vested in me by section 101(b) of Public Law 95-223, I extend for one year, until September 14, 1996, the exercise of those authorities with respect to countries affected by:

(1) the Foreign Assets Control Regulations, 31 CFR Part 500;

(2) the Transaction Control Regulations, 31 CFR Part 505; and

(3) the Cuban Assets Control Regulations, 31 CFR Part 515.

The Secretary of the Treasury is directed to publish this determination in the Federal Register.

William J. Clinton





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=51818

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993-2001

Statement on the Agreed Basic Principles for a Settlement in Bosnia-Herzegovina

September 8, 1995

Today's successful meeting in Geneva of the Foreign Ministers of Bosnia, Croatia, and the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia is an important milestone on the road to peace in the former Yugoslavia. As a result of intensive mediation by Ambassador Holbrooke and his team—supported by our Contact Group partners in the European Union and Russia—the three Foreign Ministers have endorsed a set of Agreed Basic Principles that will serve as the framework for a political settlement to the conflict in Bosnia. The Foreign Ministers of Croatia and the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia have also agreed to work actively toward a peaceful solution in Eastern Slavonia, the Serb-controlled area of the Republic of Croatia also known as U.N. Sector East.

The Agreed Basic Principles commit all three governments to support a settlement consistent with the goals we have long sought in Bosnia. Most importantly, for the first time, all three have agreed that Bosnia-Herzegovina will continue as a single state, with its present borders and with continuing international recognition. Consistent with the Contact Group plan, under the terms of a settlement, all three agree that Bosnia-Herzegovina will consist of two entities: the Federation, established under last year's Washington Agreements, and the Serb Republic.

The 51:49 parameter of the Contact Group's territorial proposal will be the basis for a settlement, subject to any adjustments that the parties make by mutual agreement. The two entities will have the right to establish relationships with neighboring states, but these must be consistent with the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Bosnia-Herzegovina. The parties have pledged to adhere to international human rights standards, to ensure freedom of movement and the right of displaced persons to return to their homes and to collaborate on joint economic projects that will promote transportation links and communication among all of Bosnia's peoples. These are important principles around which we now can move toward intensive negotiations for a full peace agreement.

I want to congratulate the three Foreign Ministers, Secretary of State Christopher, National Security Adviser Anthony Lake, Ambassador Holbrooke and his team, and our Russian and other European partners for today's impressive achievement. Much work remains to be done in translating these principles into a final peace agreement. All the parties will need to display the same flexibility and statesmanship that made today's agreement possible if we are to turn away from war and achieve our common goal of a durable peace in the Balkans.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065528/releaseinfo

IMDb


Catch-22 (1970)

Release Info

USA 24 June 1970










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/23/2006 3:30 PM
http://www.merck.com/mmhe/sec07/ch106/ch106b.html#sec07-ch106-ch106b-444

Dissociative Amnesia

Dissociative amnesia is a type of amnesia caused by trauma or stress resulting in an inability to recall important personal information.

Dissociative amnesia is one type of amnesia. Amnesia is the total or partial inability to recall recent or remote experiences (see Brain Dysfunction: Amnesia). When amnesia is caused by a psychologic rather than a physical disturbance, it is called dissociative amnesia. Amnesia may also be a symptom of other disorders, such as acute stress disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder, or somatization disorder.

In dissociative amnesia, the lost memory usually involves information that is normally part of routine conscious awareness or "autobiographical" memory—who one is; what one did; where one went; to whom one spoke; what was said, thought, and felt; and so on. Sometimes the information, though forgotten, continues to influence the person's behavior.

People with dissociative amnesia usually have one or more memory gaps spanning a few minutes to a few hours or days. However, memory gaps spanning years or even a person's entire life may occur. Most people with dissociative amnesia are aware that they have "lost some time," but some become aware of time loss only when they realize or are confronted with evidence that they have done things that they do not recall. Some people with dissociative amnesia forget some but not all events over a period of time; others cannot recall their entire previous life or forget things as they occur.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/23/2006 3:33 PM
As soon as I read this, I remembered a similar time in 1998 when I felt very depressed.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 October 2006 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/24/07 4:33 AM


Did someone tell me that I am just showing off now? It's not that I hear voices, as though someone was speaking to me, I just wonder why I have certain thoughts and ideas? Are they from an implant in my head that allows someone to communicate with me on a subconscious level? Do I have psychic abilities I don't understand? Is it my real asserting itself in ways I don't understand? Is Thomas Ray locked in an empty room somewhere in my mind yelling through a tiny window into my conscious mind?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 January 2007 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/07 11:20 PM
Am I a psychologist or Psychiatrist?

Both?

I would guess the later if I am trained in only one.

Or maybe the distinction is only that I have a medical degree and then went on to study and practice psychiatry.

What is it like for a Psychiatrist with amnesia?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2007 except ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=omega-man-the

Springfield! Springfield!


Omega Man, The (1971)


You know me? - And about your work. My work? Biowar pathology perimeters in urban and semi-urban environments. Journal of Military Medicine, June, 1974. Incremental effects, countermeasures to toxic agents, and liquid systems delivery. Microbiological Letters, January, 1975. Remember? That's a nice recitation. You know what it means? I was a med-school senior when they scratched the world. As a matter of fact, I was gonna apply to Biowar Labs for my post-doc... - But the next term never came.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/11/08 1:17 PM


From 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 2375 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 9/2/1965 ( my first day as student at Princeton University where I earned degree as medical doctor ) is: 2375 days



From 5/21/1969 ( my graduation from Princeton University includes degree as medical doctor ) to 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 2436 days

2436 = 1218 + 1218

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 astronaut ) is: 1218 days






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychiatrist

A psychiatrist is a physician who specializes in psychiatry


In the United States and Canada one must first complete their Bachelor's degree, or in Québec complete a premedical course of study in Cégep.[4] Students may typically decide any major of their choice, however they must enroll in specific courses, usually outlined in a pre-medical program.[4] One must then apply to and attend 4 years of medical school in order to earn their M.D. or D.O. and to complete their medical education.[4] Following this, the individual must practice as a psychiatric resident for another four years


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 May 2008 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/10/09 3:19 AM
At the end of that dream when I last was asleep, I had regained superiority over my captors but I was also frustrated because the impacts of my fists was having little effect on my opponents. I have thought often of that today and I have been thinking today it was a post-traumatic stress dream similar to what I wrote about where I saw my hands grabbing at vegatation as I was trying to escape the AK-47 armed North Vietnamese soldier after I had been shot down behind enemy lines. At the end of this recent dream, I had one of my captors pinned to the ground by his neck but the dream is vague or may have ended at that point because I cannot remember what I did to subdue the other captor at that point. But that is the point where I felt frustrated because I could not inflict enough damage to my captors. I have been thinking today this is a stress-delayed memory of how I was having to fight opponents that were 10 to 15 or more years older than I was and considering that I was only 8 years old, for example, the power of my fists was not that great when battling a 25 year old. And so I have thought again since waking that is why I practiced to gain skill in such martial arts techniques as akido so that I was not using force against force but instead using my opponents force against himself. If my opponent was even an opponent, for example, then I was using that aggressive stance of my opponent against himself. If he moved against me then I was calculating how to move him off-balance as he move against me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 January 2009 except ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=catch-22

Springfield! Springfield!


Catch-22 (1970)


As you were. Good morning, gentlemen.
We're honoured to have General
Dreedle at today's briefing.
Don't pay any attention to me.
Just carry on.










From 2/6/2004 ( my final day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the deputy director of the United States Marshals Service and the United States Marine Corps brigadier general circa 2004 ) To 6/15/2006 is 860 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/1968 ( Lyndon Johnson - Memorandum Approving the Adoption by the Federal Government of a Standard Code for Information Interchange ) is 860 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/07/well-always-have-paris.html ]


http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=webgates15&date=20060615&query=gates

Business & Technology: Thursday, June 15, 2006

Gates to leave day-to-day operations of Microsoft

By Kristi Heim

Seattle Times business reporter

Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates announced today he will be leaving his daily role at the company he founded










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 4, 2006


http://www.r2-d2.de/others/other2.htm

The Estes `Flying R2-D2 model rocket´


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 August 2006 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 31, 2006


There is also that memory I have written about before where I climbed up on Randy Romine's 100 foot HAM radio antenna. One time I went up there with my first model rocket, the one that was fashioned as R2D2 from Star Wars.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 July 2006 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 11:16 PM Tuesday, May 08, 2007 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2007/05/i-miss-my-wife.html


That memory of jumping off the radio tower with the towel for a parachute probably reflects falling out of the space shuttle after I fixed the landing gear at the last second. The notion of using the towel might reflect that I was too low for my parachute to fully inflate. The part about not remembering how it turned out probably means that I was knocked unconscious after a hard landing on the desert floor and I woke up in a hospital room. The reason for the “R2-D2” model rocket is because the space shuttle on the launch pad resembles the space shuttle from the back when it is on the launch pad.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 May 2007 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, October 10, 2009 Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:34 PM


For Lily - Above and Beyond


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 October 2009 except ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:33 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 16 January 2016