Saturday, January 09, 2016

Stargate




I don't remember seeing the typical recurring sleeping dream elements of corridors and passageways and hallways and elevators and stairwells during my sleep today Saturday 09 January 2016 but the details I do recall are interesting to me now after being awake for a while.

There was something about new luggage. I was resigned to pay the price that was outrageous to me in waking reality of the luggage and I recall the total bill was about twelve hundred dollars. One suitcase was about five hundred dollars and the other about four hundred. There was other stuff on the charge too I don't now recall.

At one point I saw myself though the perspective of my eyesight walking up a short flight of stairs in the dark to a darkened room where there was a fireplace. There was something about it and something about marshmallows and the ashes in the fireplace I never did figure out. That was an important detail though. Something about that detail was important to figuring something else that was very important to learning the secret to some kind of puzzle.

I think that part happened at the end of the dream. Before that I was in the same location and I am guessing that has something to do with the next place I will live, I am guessing, in the distant future from today.

I remember my former roommate from my US Navy days was there and he seemed to be visiting me. I never did visualize Jim Shea and the at least one other person there but I am left with the vague sense of a conversation.

The part I remember clearest is that I had to exert myself to pull up the window-blinds over a large window set and which seemed to be in my apartment. As though I had forgotten those windows were even there I pulled the cord to raise the heavy window-blinds so I could show the visitors my view from that set of windows. I raised the window-blinds and I had a picturesque view of a river below. There in that building I seemed to be high above the surface. My memory of the river is the clearest of the details I recall.

The dialog was something about the river and that I was in charge of the river.

There was other dialog I don't now recall. I think that is when the part with the fireplace happened as I walked somewhere else by myself. I was aware that Jim Shea was in my kitchen, as I passed by the doorway and he was talking to someone else. I never did visualize any of them. Around that time, perhaps at the moment just before waking up, I did visualize Phoebe, so maybe that was her that he was talking to. I have long suspected she knows some of my friends from pre-1990 and that I didn't know about. Maybe pre-6/13/2005 I did know. She said something to somebody but I'm not sure who she was talking to. I visualized another person I don't recognize. Her dialog was consistent with a line of thought I have had recently.

Somehow I guess this is supposed to have some relevance on the future.

I have proved that my sleeping dreams are prescient.










From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 1/9/2016 ( --- ) is 7743 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/14/1987 ( premiere US TV movie "Spitting Image: The Ronnie and Nancy Show" ) is 7743 days



From 1/19/1958 ( premiere US film "Carry on Admiral" ) To 1/9/2016 ( --- ) is 21174 days

21174 = 10587 + 10587

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 10587 days



From 4/7/1955 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Memorandum to the Director of the Office of Defense Mobilization Relating to the Buy American Act ) To 6/13/2005 is 18330 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/9/2016 ( --- ) is 18330 days



From 1/7/1941 ( premiere US film "American History: Our Bill of Rights" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 18330 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/9/2016 ( --- ) is 18330 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0324046/releaseinfo

IMDb


Spitting Image: The Ronnie and Nancy Show (1987 TV Short)

Release Info

USA 14 January 1987



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0324046/plotsummary

IMDb


Spitting Image: The Ronnie and Nancy Show (1987 TV Short)

Plot Summary


As First Lady Nancy Reagan holds an celebrity-filled anniversary party at the White House, President Ronald Reagan's aides desperately attempt to prevent an unprovoked nuclear attack he accidentally ordered.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050960/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Ship Was Loaded (1957)

Release Info

USA 19 January 1958 (New York City, New York)

Also Known As (AKA)

(original title) Carry on Admiral


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050960/plotsummary

IMDb


The Ship Was Loaded (1957)

Plot Summary


Two friends get drunk and decide to switch identities. One is a Parliamentary Secretary, and the other is the captain of a ship. The former's lack of sea knowledge causes several catastrophes










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


MYERS
No. That symbol isn't anywhere on the device.

DANIEL
Uh-what device? Um?

[West looks to O'Neil, who shrugs.]

WEST
Show him.

[Shore squeezes Catherine's hand as they both smile. Kawalski stands and goes over by Daniel, pressing a button. The metal "wall" Daniel has been using as a dry erase board is actually a blast shield that rises. Daniel looks out of the window into the room beyond. The Stargate sits there. A metal ramp is in front of it, and various personnel are working around it. Catherine comes up to stand beside Daniel.]

DANIEL
What is that?

CATHERINE
It's your Stargate.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:15 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 09 January 2016