Saturday, January 16, 2016

You have no idea how often I have visualized this.




Perhaps hundreds of hours in the past years I have imagined this, as established here and in recent scenes. Not this precisely. Not this even closely. But if I were to describe, and I do not and I have not, what I have imagined over so many years then one would recognize the similarity.

And it's not obvious. There is no reason my mind should churn such visualization. And the obviousness is not about all that stuff I wrote for so many years and that is relevant to this topic.

What I was imagining was about the future. Some better place.

I have written here often about my reluctance to declare some thoughts in my mind here in this journal.



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0231.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:17 AM Saturday, October 10, 2009 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2009/10/crumbly.html


>>>>>JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/09 7:00 PM
Weeks ago, my line of thought shifted to the line of thought that I would only need to reach out and touch the portal in the last seconds before it disappeared because I began thinking that if I jumped up and stepped into the range or whatever of the portal at the last second and I was only partially within range of the portal then part of my body would be cut off. So I started thinking that I would only need to touch the portal before the final second elapsed. The ending of this episode reminds me a lot of that train of thought.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011839820002&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=200910091800&cn=676

Stargate Universe (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, October 9 6:00 PM

Science fiction

Air

When the air supply fails aboard the ship, the team searches a planet for a mineral that can help.

Cast: Robert Carlyle, Louis Ferreira, David Blue, Brian J. Smith, Jamil Walker Smith, Elyse Levesque, Alaina Huffman, Ming-Na, Lou Diamond Phillips Executive Producer(s): Robert C. Cooper, Brad Wright

Original Air Date: Oct 09, 2009

<<<<< >>>>>JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/04/09 3:52 PM
As I watch this now on television, there are two details that remind me of thoughts I had several weeks ago as I was one day trying to fall asleep. The two details are specifically about a portal that appeared in my room which is one detail and the other detail was that there was some kind of voice alert from the portal informing me that the portal would disappear after a few seconds. I wonder now as I write this whether that line of thought happened more than once over a span of more than one day but I am not certain and it might have been just that one time as I was trying to fall asleep.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 October 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/t/tompettyandtheheartbreakers.html

AZ

TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS

album: "Full Moon Fever" (1989)

(Tom Petty Solo)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/tompettyandtheheartbreakers/runnindownadream.html

AZ

TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS

album: "Full Moon Fever" (1989)

(Tom Petty Solo)

"Runnin' Down A Dream"

It was a beautiful day, the sun beat down
I had the radio on, I was drivin'
Trees flew by, me and Del were singin' little Runaway
I was flyin'

[Chorus:]
Yeah runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
Workin' on a mystery, goin' wherever it leads
Runnin' down a dream

I felt so good like anything was possible
I hit cruise control and rubbed my eyes
The last three days the rain was un-stoppable
It was always cold, no sunshine

[Chorus]

I rolled on as the sky grew dark
I put the pedal down to make some time
There's something good waitin' down this road
I'm pickin' up whatever's mine



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:00 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 16 January 2016