Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Windmills




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/21/07 5:17 AM


I have "memories" that my hair was blond when I was young. I "remember" one photo of my sitting on the grass wearing a football jersey and I think I was 7 years old at the time. I was in the back yard of that house on the cul-de-sac in De Queen. The other two house's also had a kid named Kerry living there, although they spelled their names differently. Although, it might have just been the girl that spelled hers differently. Wasn't her name Kerri McKeever? We lived in the house in the middle of the three houses. The other boy, I think, was named Kerry Walters. I think in that photo, I was sitting in the grass with some new puppies our dog had.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 February 2007 excerpt ends]



















http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/31/10/2AFABEAA00000578-0-image-m-24_1438334264480.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:10 AM Saturday, May 21, 2011


and she said "He's just sitting there." as they drove past me and out of the parking lot.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2011 excerpt ends]



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0367.JPG



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0368.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=the-computer-wore-tennis-shoes

Springfield! Springfield!


The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)


Hey, how'd you ever get the kid
to pick the horses?
It's easy.
If he don't pick the winners,
he don't eat.
Hey, hey.
That's good thinking.
Good thinking.
But it don't make
no difference.
I just got the word...
we get rid of him.
Oh, gee.
I was just gettin'
a good streak goin'.
The boss says he cannot live,
not with that memory of his.
Yeah. Well, I figured
it'd come to that.
That's too bad,
but we gotta figure out now
how to get rid of the body
so nobody but nobody
finds it.
That's understandable.
Hey,
how 'bout Navajo Lake?
It's about 240 feet deep
in the center.
We weight the kid down,
throw him in.
He goes down and down
and down.
Nobody'd ever find him.
Nothin' the matter
with that.
I like it.
Maybe we could get some fishing
in afterwards, huh?
The season don't open
for a couple weeks yet.
Well, gamble.
We'll take a chance.
Well, whatever.
Good.
Then it's all settled.
First thing
in the morning,
kid takes a dip
in the lake, huh?










From 6/29/1986 ( John Porter East dead ) To 10/25/1994 is 3040 days

3040 = 1520 + 1520

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/31/1969 ( premiere US film "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes" ) is 1520 days



From 3/7/1973 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Moon and the Desert" ) To 10/25/1994 is 7902 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/22/1987 ( Fred Astaire dead ) is 7902 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/11/melinda.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/01/windmills.html ]


http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/unthinkable_2.html

tru TV


By Rachel Pergament


Susan watched the car submerge into the lake. She turned away from the sinking car and began to run toward a small house. The story that Susan would tell would capture the nation's sympathy. Susan's story would also raise doubts in some and cause a community to question some of its own citizens, based solely on the race of those citizens.

After the truth was revealed, many would try to imagine the thoughts running through Susan Smith's head the night of October 25, 1994, when she took the lives of her children.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: Journal June 7, 2006, Supplemental

It is interesting to look at the map for that one place I lived, in my artificial memory at least, in Charlotte, NC. My street address was Dresden, for which I have felt some discomfort that I don't want to discuss very much, it produces something almost like dread for what I thought was an obvious reason. I started thinking more about it in terms of the Falklands War and I wonder what it means. A close-by street is named Sheffield. And that near-by park named Sheffield is I think where I remember stopping in one Saturday morning to watch some kind of Little League baseball game, which I remember enjoyed watching because it reminded me of playing baseball in my youth. All this, my apartment, the park, most of where I was riding my bicycle, was in between the two main roads Independance and Central. There is also that Sharon Amity street. Also nearby, although I don't remember actually knowing it at the time I lived there and notice it listed on the map, was the Evergreen Cemetary. I was living on Dresden when I was contract working for Microsoft Charlotte, but I can't remember if I was living there when I started or if I was still living at Arrowood.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 June 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/15/2006 9:20 PM


I lived very close to Clemson University and traveled into Clemson often to service the bank branches in that town. I have been trying to think of why that was and I guess it could be because of the Tigers. I suspect though that the primary reason for me being there was because I lived in Central. After that, I bought that house in Greer, SC, at Country Club Estates and moved out there until I moved to Arrowood in Charlotte, NC.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/16/07 2:59 PM
I "remember" telling Thedia one time this was my favorite novel. That must have been before my divergence from my real identity. I can still "remember" watching the mini-series in that apartment I had at Arrowood. That would have been just after UFP transferred us to Charlotte because Eric Zimmerman was still living there in that apartment, which UFP had arranged for us. I stayed in the apartment after he and his wife found another place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stand

The Stand is an apocalyptic horror epic novel by Stephen King originally published in 1978.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 April 2007 excerpt ends]










Somewhere here I noted that I was paying for rent in Charlotte and my mortgage in Spartanburg County. How I used to love driving down there for the weekend from Charlotte back to Greenville.

I remember now that after I finalized the sale of that house I loved so much is when I got that brand-new white 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee and as described earlier in this journal from my "memory".





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/06/10 7:56 PM
After I wrote that I started wondering why I was thinking of Charlotte. I lived there too and it is about a hundred miles from Greenville but I don't know why that would come to mind. I owned that house near Greenville but that was in the town of Greer SC.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37523

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Statement on the Death of Senator John P. East of North Carolina

June 29, 1986

John East was a true patriot. He loved his country and was motivated by a deep sense of duty to his fellow man. A United States Marine, an attorney, an instructor of college-level English, and a United States Senator, John East dedicated his life to serving his fellow citizen. Never flamboyant or interested in personal acclaim, he was a quiet and effective legislator who never wavered in his belief in principle and in his determination to keep our country strong. He cared about the people of North Carolina in a special way and was immensely proud of being chosen to represent them in Washington. Even in the face of adversity, John East put his duty and his constituents ahead of his personal comfort, earning him the respect of his colleagues on both sides of the aisle. The people have lost a great Senator, and Nancy and I have lost a valued and trusted friend. We extend our deep sympathy to Priscilla and the East family.





http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=E000017

Biographical Directory of the United States Congress


EAST, John Porter, (1931 - 1986)

Senate Years of Service: 1981-1986

Party: Republican

EAST, John Porter, a Senator from North Carolina; born in Springfield, Sangamon County, Ill., May 5, 1931; attended the public schools; graduated, Earlham College, Richmond, Ind., 1953; graduated, University of Illinois Law School, Urbana 1959; earned graduate degrees from the University of Florida, Gainesville in 1962 and 1964; served in the United States Marine Corps 1953-1955; admitted to the Florida bar in 1959 and commenced practice in Naples; professor, East Carolina University, Greenville, N.C., 1964-1980; elected as a Republican to the United States Senate in 1980 and served from January 3, 1981, until his death by suicide, June 29, 1986, in Greenville, N.C.; interment in Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Va.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-expanse-2015&episode=s01e06

Springfield! Springfield!


The Expanse

Rock Bottom [ Retrofit ] [ Episode 6 Season 1 ]


I never killed anyone before.
(WHISPERING) Right You'll be all right.
Ugh.
I'm gonna be sick.
Oh (GROANS) Hey, you're all right.
It's just a reaction.
You know, my third year on the job, I caught this Skinny, (CLEARS THROAT) he was from the Lower Levels.
He was coming out of a drug-den, he grabbed his old lady by the hair, he was waving his piece around.
Drink.
And, um You know how they tell you in basic, you're either somebody who can pull the trigger or you ain't.
Well, you and me are the same.
First shot, I killed him, all right.
But it wasn't the blood or the iron smell of it that got me.
It was that little girl in the window, watching me.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187393/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Patriot (2000)


Colonel William Tavington: Kill me before the war is over, will you? It appears that you are not the better man.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=dark-city

Springfield! Springfield!


Dark City (1998)


There's been another one.
It's the same pattern.
I'll explain when you get here.
Oh, God.
It's OK. I won't hurt you.
It's OK.
Where the hell did she come from?
I found her hiding.
She saw what happened here.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-expanse/retrofit-3307484/

tv.com


The Expanse Season 1 Episode 6

Retrofit

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jan 12, 2016 on Syfy

AIRED: 1/12/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-expanse-2015&episode=s01e06

Springfield! Springfield!


The Expanse

Rock Bottom [ Retrofit ] [ Episode 6 Season 1 ]


You know why I quit the intel desk?










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Porter_East


John Porter East

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John Porter East (May 5, 1931 – June 29, 1986) was a Republican U.S. senator from the state of North Carolina from 1981 until his suicide in 1986.

A paraplegic since 1955, because of polio, East was a professor of political science at East Carolina University in Greenville and a protégé of conservative Senator Jesse Helms. East ran unsuccessfully for a vacancy in the United States House of Representatives in a special election in 1966, a race won by Walter B. Jones, Sr..

In 1980, with the benefit of Ronald Reagan's North Carolina influence, East narrowly defeated incumbent Democratic Senator Robert Burren Morgan, largely on the strength of political advertising about Morgan's involvement with the turnover of the Panama Canal to the government of Panama. In the Senate, he earned a reputation as a staunch social conservative, especially on the issue of abortion. Alongside Jesse Helms, East led opposition to the bill to create a federal holiday to honor Martin Luther King, Jr. in 1983. In 1986, he announced that he would not seek re-election, and would instead return to his teaching position. That summer, East, suffering from hypothyroidism, killed himself (for reasons that are still unclear) at his North Carolina home.


Death

On Friday, June 27, 1986, Senator East completed work on the book galleys of his collected essays. He met with Supreme Court nominee Antonin Scalia. Then, commitments met, the Senator drove to Greenville with his aide, John Petree, and arrived home about noon on Saturday. Petree stayed with him until daughter Kathryn arrived for a visit. Kathryn left her father "in good spirits" about midnight. Petree returned to East's house on Sunday morning, June 29. He found the front door ajar. The senator was dead in his garage, a victim of suicide













https://www.google.com/maps/@34.5088781,-81.8630278,3a,53.1y,319.37h,97.54t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1seVVpK1DazzTt75TDnats9w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


I-26

Clinton, South Carolina













https://www.google.com/maps/@34.7086267,-81.6375266,3a,46.4y,66.11h,82.49t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTrU8pHjjFlf02Gapr7-hfA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656


Google Maps


1102 SC-49

Union, South Carolina










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


O'NEIL
We're lookin' for Jackson. Jackson? The guy who wears this jacket?

[He shows them the jacket.]

O'NEIL
He's got like long hair, that comes down.

[He pulls at his hair to describe. All the boys copy the gesture, thinking it a game.]

O'NEIL
No-no. No-no-no. No-its...He wears glasses—so he can see?

[He puts his hands in front of his eyes, fingers cupped as if binoculars. The boys copy this movement too. O'Neil looks around, but the streets are otherwise empty. He sighs.]

O'NEIL
I guess the word "dweeb" doesn't mean anything to you guys, does it? Yeah, why not. I'm on planet X, looking for a dweeb who wears green fatigues. He wears this jacket. He's got long hair. It comes over his eyes. He wears glasses, and...










From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith kills her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 9/17/2000 is 2154 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/26/1971 ( Susan Smith ) is 2154 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/01/oh-god-1977.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=1325

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993-2001

Remarks at the Groundbreaking Ceremony for the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia

September 17, 2000

Thank you very much. The final sentence of the preamble: "We do ordain and establish this Constitution of the United States." Today we come to ordain and establish this Constitution Center













https://www.google.com/maps/@34.718786,-81.5966681,3a,75y,192.81h,87.86t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sc6IA7h9MORwCkM88nHPcZQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


152 Monarch School Dr

Monarch Mill, South Carolina










http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Walkabout_transcript

LOSTPEDIA


Episode 4 - "Walkabout" [ Episode 4 Season 1 - 13 October 2004 ]


Act 4


[Flashback - Locke is in his bed in a studio apartment talking on the phone.]

LOCKE: I have never felt so alive. Getting to finally tell Randy off was... life changing. I mean it, now I'm free to do all those things I ever wanted to do. Things that I know I was destined to do, like we talked about Helen.

HELEN: That's wonderful John. I'm happy for you, really.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:40 PM Thursday, May 26, 2011


Mustang





Earlier today during the afternoon I was thinking again that I used to own a 1990 Ford Mustang. The 1990 Mazda RX-7 was part of the double identity for me because every secret agent of the United States of America federal government needs a plausible civilian identity. What I was thinking of specifically this afternoon, and which I started thinking specifically starting this afternoon, was that the brand-new 1990 Ford Mustang I used to own, and perhaps still own, was a gift to me in 1990 from my brother. Only within the past hour did I finish watching this amateurish film on the not-so-cheap and not-so-free free movies section of the Comcast On Demand cable television service in Seattle Washington.

I also woke up thinking about Force Recon and that I was a team of only twelve United States Marines that was assigned to the United States Ambassador but those waking thoughts from earlier this morning are now too vague to recall.

Nobody told me to punch out that lawyer and while we were in open court of law. That was my choice. I would do it again if the opportunity presents itself.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 May 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:30 PM Monday, March 21, 2011


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dark_Blue.html

Dark Blue


Sal, put the box down. This is not going to happen.
What is this?
I didn't think you'd be home till late.
I didn't want to see you like this.
Read it.
Eldon, don't do this.
You wrote it, but you can't read it?
Read it.
"Dear Eldon...
"you're probably wondering what's going on.
"Well, it's finally over.
"I found a place.
"I'm taking our son with me.
"This is a good thing.
"He's frightened of you, like I used to be.
"I know you can handle our leaving...
"because you really don't give a shit about us."
Honey, that is not--
"You care more about the people you hate.
"I guess you're still trying to be your father."
What?
"You'll find out anyway, so I'm telling you now.
"I met a man at the jail.
"But don't start beating up every deputy you see...


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 March 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:00 PM Wednesday, October 15, 2008


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humpty_dumpty

Humpty Dumpty

Humpty Dumpty is a character in a Nursery rhyme typically portrayed as an egg. Most English-speaking children are familiar with the rhyme:

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 October 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:28 PM Thursday, July 03, 2008


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly_on_the_legitimate_use_of_physical_force

The monopoly on the legitimate use of violence (Gewaltmonopol des Staates, also known as monopoly on legitimate violence and monopoly on violence) is the definition of the state expounded by Max Weber in Politics as a Vocation, and has been predominant in philosophy of law and political philosophy in the twentieth century. It defined a single entity, the state, exercising legitimate authority or violence over a given territory as territory was also deemed by Weber a characteristic of state. Monopoly on the simple use of violence, as discussed below, is different.


Generally speaking, those who support the existence of the state believe that there should be a monopoly on the use of violence, or at least a near monopoly. That is, they believe private violence should be prevented or punished unless it is used solely in immediate self-defence from violence. Supporters of the state monopoly argue that if a monopoly on the use of violence does not exist, private individuals or groups will, inevitably, arm themselves and use violence against each other and others; thus they claim that anarchy results in more violence than found in even the most violent state (though this is by definition implausible, as any successful use of violence will, with only the most wildly improbable of hypothetical exceptions, immediately result in at least momentary hierarchy — the very antithesis of anarchy). In support of such reasoning, supporters sometimes point to areas and periods where, on their reading of events, this monopoly did not exist (or, in some sense, where there existed close to a "free market" in violence and security), such as modern Somalia, or Europe during the Dark Ages. They contend that such instances show that the attainment by any government of a monopoly on violence would have improved the lives of the inhabitants.

The philosopher Thomas Hobbes strongly supported a centralized practitioner of force, as he believed that that is the only way an orderly society could be maintained. As Hobbes writes in The Leviathan:

For the laws of nature, as justice, equity, modesty, mercy, and, in sum, doing to others as we would be done to, of themselves, without the terror of some power to cause them to be observed, are contrary to our natural passions, that carry us to partiality, pride, revenge, and the like. And covenants, without the sword, are but words and of no strength to secure a man at all. Therefore, notwithstanding the laws of nature (which every one hath then kept, when he has the will to keep them, when he can do it safely), if there be no power erected, or not great enough for our security, every man will and may lawfully rely on his own strength and art for caution against all other men.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 July 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:28 PM Thursday, July 03, 2008


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_engagement

Rules of engagement

In military operations, the rules of engagement (ROE) determine when, where, and how force shall be used


The 1999 Marine Corps Close Combat Manual (MCRP 3-02B) presents a “Continuum of Force” the following breakdown:

Level 1: Compliant (Cooperative). The subject responds and complies to verbal commands. Close combat techniques do not apply.

Level 2: Resistant (Passive). The subject resists verbal commands but complies immediately to any contact controls. Close combat techniques do not apply.

Level 3: Resistant (Active). The subject initially demonstrates physical resistance. Use compliance techniques to control the situation. Level three incorporates close combat techniques to physically force a subject to comply. Techniques include: Come-along holds, Soft-handed stunning blows, Pain compliance through the use of joint manipulation and the use of pressure points.

Level 4: Assaultive (Bodily Harm). The subject may physically attack, but does not use a weapon. Use defensive tactics to neutralize the threat. Defensive tactics include: Blocks, Strikes, Kicks, Enhanced pain compliance procedures, Impact weapon blocks and blows.

Level 5: Assaultive (Lethal Force). The subject usually has a weapon and will either kill or injure someone if he/she is not stopped immediately and brought under control. The subject must be controlled by the use of deadly force with or without a firearm or weapon.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 July 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:46 PM Tuesday, February 07, 2012


Pilot Movie 1: The Six Million Dollar Man - DVD video

7 March 1973

00:51:18


Steve Austin: Look, I will not work for the OSO, period!

Oliver Spencer: Why? Why? Because you had an experience this afternoon that made you feel a little like, oh, some kind of a Frankenstein monster, eh? And now you hold the OSO responsible for those feelings simply because we gave you those two legs and that arm and that eye to see out of? That what you're talking about, eh? That's what you're feeling? Well, let's cut through this nonsense. We're pressed for time. If the OSO were an artillery outfit we would very simply pick up the telephone and call a foundry and have a cannon designed and built for us. We are not, however, an artillery outfit. We do need a different kind of weapon. A weapon that is potentially far more destructive than a cannon. It must be mobile and self-propelled in the field, under any circumstances over any terrain. It must be able to reprogram itself in the field on the basis of new information and altered circumstances. It must have superior strength, stability, and utter dependability. Now those were our specifications.

Steve Austin: And I'm the result.

Oliver Spencer: You are the result.

Steve Austin: One robot.

Oliver Spencer: No, actually, we would've preferred a robot. A robot doesn't have emotional needs and responses. You do. We have you because you are the optimum compromise in the present state of technology, Mr. Austin. A cybernetic organism. Part machine, part human being. The cyborg. Yes, we've had to settle for that.

Steve Austin: [ with his natural left-hand violently back-hand slaps the crap out of Oliver Spencer ]

Oliver Spencer: Mr. Austin. We didn't order you into the lifting body you were testing. We didn't order it crashed. We merely picked up the pieces and unlike Humpty Dumpty put you back together again. In some ways I think even better than before.

Steve Austin: If only these feelings of mine wouldn't keep getting in the way, right?

Oliver Spencer: Yeah, something like that.

Steve Austin: You know, you're more of a robot than I am.










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/trial_9.html

tru TV


By Rachel Pergament

The Trial

After Susan was arrested for the murders of Michael and Alex, she was held without bail at the York County Jail. On the evening that Susan was arrested, Bev and Linda Russell hired David Bruck, a Columbia, South Carolina attorney


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 February 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi1293352985

IMDb


"The Outer Limits" - IMDb.com

"Decompression"

30 June 2000

Episode 13 Season 6

00:38:03


The Stranger: What the public needs is you, Mr. President. Your country needs you. The future depends on you.

Senator Wyndom Brody: Unfortunately, people don't want to make a sacrifice anymore!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-man-in-the-high-castle-2015&episode=s01e10

Springfield! Springfield!


The Man in the High Castle

A Way Out [ Episode 10 Season 1 ]


That is my burden alone, and I shall carry it. Yours is to remain silent and to act as my Kaishakunin.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=dark-blue

Springfield! Springfield!


Dark Blue (2002)


"You care more about the people you hate.
"I guess you're still trying to be
your father."
What?
"You'll find out anyway,
so I'm telling you now.
"I met a man at the jail.
"But don't start beating up
every deputy you see,
"because he's not a cop.
And he's not an inmate either.
"He's a lawyer.
-"A defense lawyer."
-Oh, fuck, that's good.
A fucking defense lawyer, that's just...
Sal, come on, man, this is...
Fuck it, man. Whatever.
Get back in here!
You wanted me to read it!
You're gonna listen to me read it!
"We're going to try
and start a new life together.
"And I say, 'Try,'
"because I have no idea
what a healthy relationship looks like.
"I know this seems abrupt,
"unless you're good at reading signals,
"which you're not.
"I have watched you descend into hell.
"And I have been waiting for you
to come back.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, March 6, 2006 2:16 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 3/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I walked down to a lake, but the lake was fenced off. There was a chain link fence surrounding the lake and I could only look at it. The lake looked familar, Greason maybe, but I also recognized some CDA features. Some other stuff happened around the lake I can't quite remember. There were a few people there I didn't know, the people I think of as familiar strangers, they look like they know me but I don't know them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 March 2006 excerpt ends]





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daisy_State_Park


Daisy State Park


Daisy State Park is a state park in southwestern Arkansas administered by the Arkansas Department of Parks. Daisy State Park is located in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains at the northern end of Lake Greeson










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Sleeper_1973.html


Sleeper (1973)


- What is it?|- It's a 200-year-old Volkswagen.
They really built these things.
Reg... "Register commies, not guns."|What's that mean?
- What?|- "Register commies, not guns."
He was probably in|the National Rifle Association.
There was a group that helped criminals|get guns so they could shoot citizens.
- It was a public service.|- Let me see that.
It's a "New York Times" - be careful -|from 1990.
"Pope's wife gives birth to twins." Wow.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Rainbow Six (1998)

Tom Clancy


CHAPTER 23

OVERWATCH


As a field officer of the CIA he'd often enough been in distant, uncomfortable places on a mission, then had the mission aborted or just as bad, postponed-because some vital bit of information had been missing or lost. He'd seen three men and one woman die for that reason, in four different places, all of them behind the Iron Curtain. Four people, all of whose faces he'd known, lost, judicially murdered by their parent countries. Their struggle against tyranny had ultimately been successful, but they hadn't lived to see it or enjoy the fruits of their courage, and it was part of Clark's conscience that he remembered every single one of them and because of that he'd grown to hate the people who'd had the information he'd needed but had not been able to get out in time. So it was now.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/O/Officer_and_a_Gentleman_An%20.html


Officer and a Gentleman An (1982)


You dumb, fucking Okie.|I was your friend.
Why didn't you come|and talk to me about it?
You didn't even try.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:33 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 26 January 2016