Saturday, January 09, 2016

Stargate: Universe




This is pre-6/13/2005.

I think about the thoughts in my mind just around that time. I think about that many times before. I remember details from pre-6/13/2005. This might be the basis for my sleeping dreams about the "narrator" and so on, I have just now suddenly started thinking.





http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Walkabout_transcript

LOSTPEDIA


Episode 4 - "Walkabout" [ Episode 4 Season 1 - 13 October 2004 ]


Act 4


[Flashback - Locke is in his bed in a studio apartment talking on the phone.]

LOCKE: I have never felt so alive. Getting to finally tell Randy off was... life changing. I mean it, now I'm free to do all those things I ever wanted to do. Things that I know I was destined to do, like we talked about Helen.

HELEN: That's wonderful John. I'm happy for you, really.













https://www.google.com/maps/@34.7184603,-81.5963989,3a,90y,222.2h,116.61t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s3BQT4uEOythrn5IUD0PlRw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


1792 SC-49

Monarch Mill, South Carolina










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 7:26 PM Thursday, August 17, 2006


Laura Longcore was very clear when I told her that something was wrong at Microsoft that I needed to quit talking.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0636300/quotes

IMDb


Lost (TV Series)

Walkabout (2004)

Quotes


Locke: Hey, hey, don't you walk away from me! You don't know who you're dealing with! Don't ever tell me what I can't do, *ever*! This is destiny. This is destiny. This is... This is my destiny. This... I'm supposed to do this, dammit! Don't tell me what I can't do! Don't tell me what I can't...










http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Walkabout_transcript

LOSTPEDIA


Episode 4 - "Walkabout"


Act 2


[Wide shot of a bunch of cubicles.]

LOCKE: I heard you the first time, Randy.

RANDY: And no personal calls during office hours, Colonel.










http://www.tv.com/shows/lost/walkabout-350765/trivia/

tv.com


Lost Season 1 Episode 4

Walkabout

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 13, 2004 on ABC

Quotes


Tour Agent: The Walkabouts we arrange here are not just a stroll through the park. It's trekking through vast stretches of desert, rousting bloody treacherous woods.

Locke: Look, you've got no idea who you're talking to. I'm well aware of what's involved, believe me. I probably know more than you on the subject.

Tour Agent: In any case, it's a trying ordeal for someone in peak physical condition, let alone...

Locke: Look, I booked this tour a month ago, you've already got my money. Now, I demand a place on that bus.

Tour Agent: You misrepresented yourself.

Locke: I never lied.

Tour Agent: By omission, Mr. Locke. You neglected to tell us about your condition.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=63475

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

Remarks to the Community in Las Cruces, New Mexico

August 24, 2002


And people say, "Well, of course, he's going to say that, but that hasn't been the way it's been." And I understand that. I know there's some skepticism about level playing fields.



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0142.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/02/09 6:16 PM
Didn't I write in the recent weeks about a series of thoughts about a similar ship in space? As soon as that notion entered my mind as I started watching this premiere episode, those vague thoughts have slipped my mind. But I do remember the last series. The series started off with me suddenly finding myself on a ship and I was trying to figure how to create reference points so I would not get lost. There was something about a water fountain and I think I was trying to figure how to not lose track of where it was so that I would not lose a source of water to drink. As it turned out, I was within a few feet of the bridge of the ship and there was a person there but that person was actually a hologram.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011839820001&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=200910021800&cn=676

Stargate Universe (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, October 2 6:00 PM

Science fiction

Air

During an evacuation, a scientist sends escapees into deep space for an experiment.

Cast: Robert Carlyle, Louis Ferreira, David Blue, Brian J. Smith, Jamil Walker Smith, Elyse Levesque, Alaina Huffman, Ming-Na, Lou Diamond Phillips Executive Producer(s): Robert C. Cooper, Brad Wright

Original Air Date: Oct 02, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/02/09 7:12 PM
The early scene of "Dr. Roush" in the viewing room of the ship was very similar to what I last imagined of a similar experience and when I walked into what I noted earlier of the bridge of the ship, I commented to the hologram something about the danger of collision with objects in space but the hologram told me we were not actually traveling in space. I cannot remember if the hologram told me anything specific about the nature of the environment we were traveling in but the dialog by "Roush" about how they were not traveling in "hyperspace" makes me think it was similar to what I imagined.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/02/09 7:41 PM
The destination of the ship, as the hologram told me, was the planet Earth, although it was not this Earth but a different version of this Earth. I wondered and may have asked the hologram to explain to me why such an elaborate trip was necessary but I don't think that was ever established in that line of thought. I don't think I have thought along that track of thoughts since that last part where I was wondering why such an elaborate trip was necessary.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 October 2009 excerpt ends]










1978 film "Capricorn One" DVD video:

00:21:05


Dr. James Kelloway: You think I like this? You think I really believe I'm standing here in this craziness telling you about patching in tape recordings and telemetry and an island


00:21:18

Dr. James Kelloway: I - I don't know what the hell I'm doing either. I just care so goddamn much, I think it's worth it. I'm not even sure of that. I just think it.

US Navy Commander John Walker: I think I'm going to throw up.

US Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Peter Willis: Well, that'll solve everything.

US Air Force Colonel Charles Brubaker: What's this all going to solve?

Dr. James Kelloway: It'll keep something alive that shouldn't die. Before you all begin to moralize, you take a look around. You look at what we've done and how much more we can do. You look at what we've meant to this country. Nobody gives a crap about anything anymore. People close their garages and triple-lock their doors. They hide under the beds. They're even afraid to turn on their television sets for fear of what they might find out on the evening news. There's nothing more to believe in. You want to blow this whole thing wide open? God knows what it might do to everybody. I'm sorry. I'm so goddamn sorry. I just don't know what else to do. I'm hanging on by my fingernails



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:55 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 09 January 2016