Friday, January 22, 2016

Stargate




http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

RISING, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 1

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 07.16.04


WEIR: We've only found a handful of people who are genetically compatible with the Ancient technology and despite your heroic efforts to interface ours with theirs, we need every one of them to sit in this Chair



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0333.JPG










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

RISING, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 1

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 07.16.04


WEIR: Thank God.

BECKETT: Holy crap!

SHORTLY AFTERWARDS. Daniel Jackson walks over to the elevator as O'Neill and Sheppard get off it.

JACKSON: Jack!

O'NEILL: Daniel! Warm welcome.

JACKSON: Wasn't me. How did you manage to, uh ...?

O'NEILL: Keep my ass from gettin' blown out of the sky? (He turns and gestures to Sheppard.) The exceptional flying of Major John Sheppard. He likes it here.










http://www.imsdb.com/transcripts/Futurama-Space-Pilot-3000.html

The Internet Movie Script Database (IMSDb)


FUTURAMA

Episode 101

"SPACE PILOT 3000"


BOOTH VOICE
You have selected: "Slow And Horrible".

ROBOT
Great choice! Bring it on, baby!

[Fry screams.]

[Time Lapse. The robot is getting impatient.]










From 2/15/1954 ( Matt Groening ) To 7/16/2004 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 9207 days



From 3/28/1999 ( premiere US TV series "Futurama"::series premiere episode "Space Pilot 3000" ) To 7/16/2004 is 1937 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/21/1971 ( the Convention on Psychotropic Substances ) is 1937 days



From 4/12/1946 ( premiere US film "Universal Special: Roosevelt - Man of Destiny" ) To 7/16/2004 is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 10/22/1953 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Citation Accompanying Medal of Honor Presented to Second Lieutenant Raymond G. Murphy ) To 7/16/2004 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/11/this-is-story-of-how-i-died.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/rising-1-281227/

tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 1 Episode 1

Rising (1)

AIRED: 7/16/04










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=9741

The American Presidency Project

Dwight D. Eisenhower

XXXIV President of the United States: 1953-1961

226 - Citation Accompanying Medal of Honor Presented to Second Lieutenant Raymond G. Murphy.

October 22, 1953

THE PRESIDENT of the United States in the name of The Congress takes pleasure in presenting the Medal of Honor to

SECOND LIEUTENANT RAYMOND G. MURPHY,

UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS RESERVE,

for service as set forth in the following

CITATION:

For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty as a Platoon Commander of Company A, First Battalion, Fifth Marines, First Marine Division (Reinforced), in action against enemy aggressor forces in Korea on 3 February 1953. Although painfully wounded by fragments from an enemy mortar shell while leading his evacuation platoon in support of assault units attacking a cleverly concealed and well-entrenched hostile force occupying commanding ground, Second Lieutenant Murphy steadfastly refused medical aid and continued to lead his men up a hill through a withering barrage of hostile mortar and small-arms fire, skillfully maneuvering his force from one position to the next and shouting words of encouragement. Undeterred by the increasing intense enemy fire, he immediately located casualties as they fell and made several trips up and down the fire-swept hill to direct evacuation teams to the wounded, personally carrying many of the stricken Marines to safety. When reinforcements were needed by the assaulting elements, Second Lieutenant Murphy employed part of his unit as support and, during the ensuing battle, personally killed two of the enemy with his pistol. With all the wounded evacuated and the assaulting units beginning to disengage, he remained behind with a carbine to cover the movement of friendly forces off the hill and, though suffering intense pain from his previous wounds, seized an automatic rifle to provide more firepower when the enemy reappeared in the trenches. After reaching the base of the hill, he organized a search party and again ascended the slope for a final check on missing Marines, locating and carrying the bodies of a machine-gun crew back down the hill. Wounded a second time while conducting the entire force to the line of departure through a continuing barrage of enemy small-arms, artillery and mortar fire, he again refused medical assistance until assured that every one of his men, including all casualties, had preceded him to the main lines. His resolute and inspiring leadership, exceptional fortitude and great personal valor reflect the highest credit upon Second Lieutenant Murphy and enhance the finest traditions of the United States Naval Service.

DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=terminator-the

Springfield! Springfield!


Terminator, The (1984)


Hey, man, you got a serious attitude problem.










http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/fogofwar/index/crusade.htm

Washington Post


Crusade (1993)

The Untold Story of the Persian Gulf War

By Rick Atkinson

Houghton Mifflin Company, 520pp. $16

Chapter One: First Night


Three helicopters back, in the trail Apache dubbed Rigor Mortis, Lieutenant Colonel Dick Cody knew better. He had clearly seen the first burst of fire from below, followed by a missile streaking just abeam of the line of aircraft. "Jeez, Brian," Cody called to his co-pilot, "did you see that?" The gunfire had come either from nervous Saudis or, more likely, an Iraqi commando patrol aiming at the rotor noise. After the brief retaliatory burst from the Pave Low, the shooting stopped. The helicopters pressed on at 120 knots.

Cody was not by nature a reflective man. Commander of the 101st Airborne Division's attack helicopter battalion, he was a creature of action and instinct, an aggressive pilot with fifteen years' flying experience. But he had occasionally wondered in the past four months whether he had oversold himself for this operation.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012


Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 January 2012 excerpt ends]










The Six Million Dollar Man

Eyewitness to Murder

8 March 1974

Episode 7 Season 1 DVD video:

00:24:28


Lt. Tanner: I don't know where you got your information, but I don't think he's our man.

Colonel Steve Austin: Well, I'd be surprised if he didn't have a good story, Lieutenant.

Lt. Tanner: He's in town from Milwaukee staying at the Hotel Royal. He's a salesman, machine parts. It checks.

Oscar Goldman: I'm much more interested in where he was at midnight last night.

Lt. Tanner: I was getting to that.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111503/quotes

IMDb


True Lies (1994)

Quotes


Gib: The guy is a goddamn used car salesman!










1998 film "Armageddon" DVD video:

00:30:09


Harry S. Stamper: Mr. Chick Chapel, at the craps table. Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada.

[ scene change ]

Chick Chapel: [ winning ] Yes! About time.

FBI agent: Charles Chapel, game's over.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120591/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Armageddon (1998)


Tommy: Mom, that salesman's on TV.










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/CABF07

Tennis the Menace [ The Simpsons ]

Original Airdate on FOX: 11-Feb-2001


We see Bart clawing at the lid of the casket]

Abe: [laughs] Look at him go.

Homer: That thing got picture-in-picture?

Director: Of course. This is the Contempo.

[demonstrates by switching channels to a basketball game. The picture of Bart shrinks to the upper right-hand corner]

Homer: Aw, geez. How come they never call traveling anymore?


% Of course, once you have your coffin, you need a place to bury it.
% The directory shows Homer and Abe around the cemetery. (Bart
% catches up a few seconds later.) In a deluxe area, the caskets are
% buried in fresh, unused graves, the monuments clean themselves, and
% the residents' survivors can avail themselves of an optional weeping
% widow service. If they do, a woman in a funeral dress stops by to
% wail for the deceased.
%
% Abe wants this to be his final resting place. Homer seems
% reluctant, but the funeral director intimates that God likes people
% who get a fancy send-off. Abe threatens Homer with a good haunting
% if Homer nickels-and-dimes Abe out of Heaven, and provides his son
% with a sample. Homer relents, and the group moves to the funeral
% director's office.

Director: [using an adding machine] Okay, with mole insurance, your total comes to $17,000.

Homer: What? Oh ...

Director: Or you could just toss him in the woods and let the wolves carry him off. It's really up to you. [turns his back to Homer and Abe]

Homer: Mr. Salesman?

Director: [obsequious] Yesss?

Homer: We're gonna go with the wolves.

[a pair of wolves gather by the director's window, growling]

Abe: Beat it!

[shakes his fist at them, and the wolves slink off]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/quotes

IMDb


Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)

Quotes


Princess Leia Organa: It's not over yet.

Han Solo: It is for me, sister. Look, I ain't in this for your revolution, and I'm not in it for you, Princess. I expect to be well paid. I'm in it for the money.

Princess Leia Organa: You needn't worry about your reward. If money is all that you love, then that's what you'll receive.

[to Luke]

Princess Leia Organa: Your friend is quite the mercenary. I wonder if he really cares about anything. Or anybody.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004981/bio

IMDb


Matt Groening

Biography

Date of Birth 15 February 1954, Portland, Oregon, USA

Birth Name Matthew Abram Groening










http://www.imsdb.com/transcripts/Futurama-Space-Pilot-3000.html

The Internet Movie Script Database (IMSDb)


FUTURAMA

Episode 101

"SPACE PILOT 3000"


MAN
(voice-over) Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and the gorilla starts throwing barrels at you.

[A planet opens up and a huge gorilla starts throwing barrels at the spaceship. It dodges a few but one hits it and it explodes. The gorilla thumps its chest and "Game Over" flashes on the screen. The spaceship and gorilla isn't real and the man, called Fry, was playing an arcade game called "Monkey Fracas Jr". He is in his mid-20s, wears a red jacket and has orange hair with two distinct forks at the front. There is a little kid standing next to him. The game is against the wall in a pizzeria called Panucci's Pizza.]

FRY
And that's how you play the game!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 13, 2006


A while back, I suddenly decided that Becky Reed represented my military activities over the Bekaa Valley in the 80s. I wrote about a time she and I were kissing in the cab of my blue Chevrolet and I looked out the rear window and was annoyed at the smoke that was rising up over the tailgate from the exhaust. I was first thinking that represented the exhaust from an F-14 I was flying but then I started thinking those were the smoke trails of two anti-aircraft missiles rising up like a couple of cobra's about to strike me. When I wrote of Becky, I recalled a caption she wrote on a photo she gave me: "Here I am, doing what I do best." I wondered if there some kind of photo of me flying in combat in the Bekaa Valley. In the photo from my memory, she was taking a nap on a couch.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/i/invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-1956.html


Invasion Of The Body Snatchers


He's in here!
He's in here!
Get him! Get him!
I've been afraid
a lot of times in my life...
but I didn't know
the real meaning of fear...
until I had kissed Becky.
A moment's sleep,
and the girl I loved...
was an inhuman enemy
bent on my destruction.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 7:43 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 20, 2006, Supplemental


I wonder if I was the first American to strike Saddam.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 June 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/14/07 9:12 AM


but I think what this all represents is me flying into Iraq, running out of fuel because I engaged enemy fighters, and then having to land and find fuel. I also found myself reading that book by Claire and having a hard time to believe we didn't get swarmed by enemy fighters.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 May 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/03/09 4:34 AM
This reminds me of a dream I awoke a few hours ago. I remember glancing at the clock and it read 10:02 PM but that clock is 2 minutes faster than the time on the internet-connected computer so that means the correct time was probably exactly 10 PM. The dream started off that I was with a group of people in a jungle. I think one of them said something about a drought but I don't now remember what he said to his wife and after I thought about it after waking up I wondered if there had actually been a flood and we were stuck on the high ground with no where to go but in the water. So that guy who said something did jump in the water and then his wife did and then their young son. I followed them and I could see land far off in the distance that we were swimming towards. The first person was well ahead of us and I could see myself and I seemed to be fully clothed and perhaps in U.S. military gear because I think that I could see gloves on my hands similar to what a pilot wears and I saw that I was getting into a routine of long-distance swimming. The woman and her son seemed to be near by and to my right side. I noticed something up ahead in the water and for some reason that is not obvious in the dream, I decided that was hippotamus near the surface of the water but it was far enough away that it probably wouldn't bother us. But then some time later another one surfaced near by and it was definitely too close. It started coming after us and I told the woman to swim away from me and we slit up and I was going in a direction towards land that was about 45 degrees or less from the original direction we were heading. Whe I told her to split off from me, I was looking to see that the hippo was swimming very close behind me and then I quickly turned as I was swimming so that I turned around behind the hippo. That seems to be when I made a full circle or almost full circle and so that I was swimming in a direction about 45 degrees or maybe about 35 degrees to the right of our original heading. After some time in the dream I looked back and the hippo had caught up with me again and was gaining ground on me. I could see land up ahead in the distance but there was no way I was going to make. The dream seems to have ended there and that was when I woke up and got up out of bed although I did go back to sleep for a few more hours.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 September 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations (1994)


COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER: We're picking up a distress call, Captain.

HARRIMAN: On... On speakers.

COMM VOICE: This is the transport ship Lakul. We're caught in some kind of energy distortion. Two ships in our convoy. ...We're trapped in a severe gravimetric distortion. We can't break free. We need immediate help. It' tearing us apart. This is the trans...

SCIENCE OFFICER: The Lakul is one of two ships transporting El-Aurian refugees to Earth.

HARRIMAN: Ensign Sulu, can you locate them?

DEMORA: The ships are bearing at three one zero mark two one five. Distance, three light years.

HARRIMAN: Signal the closest starship. We're in no condition to mount a rescue. ...We don't even have a full crew aboard.

NAVIGATOR: We're the only one in range, sir.

HARRIMAN: ...Well, then, ...I guess it's up to us.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:14 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 22 January 2016