Friday, January 08, 2016

Oakwood




Sure would be a funny joke. None of you out there hear the stuff I hear people saying when I'm outside.

I seem to remember everything I hear.



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0130.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/5/2006 8:49 PM


I moved from there to Oakwood Apartments in Bellevue. The building is situated next to the roads 110th Ave NE, NE 10th Street, and NE 9th Street.

Then I moved to Verona, which is situated on NE 11th Street, 112th Ave NE, and NE 12th Street.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 November 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/28/07 6:33 PM
That would have been 11/6/2000 when I moved into Limestone.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 May 2007 excerpt ends]










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001157530000&sid=28506&sn=AXSTV&st=201601072300&cn=707

excite tv


Vanilla Sky (2001)

707 AXSTV: Thursday, January 7 11:00 PM [ 11:00 PM Thursday 07 January 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

2001, R, **, 02:14, Color, English, United States,

A wealthy womanizer (Tom Cruise) has trouble distinguishing dreams from reality after a car accident leaves him disfigured.

Cast: Tom Cruise, Penýlope Cruz, Cameron Diaz, Kurt Russell, Jason Lee, Noah Taylor, Timothy Spall, Tilda Swinton, Alicia Witt, Johnny Galecki, Michael Shannon Director(s): Cameron Crowe Producer(s): Tom Cruise, Paula Wagner Executive Producer(s): Jonathan Sanger, Danny Bramson










From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 12/10/2001 is 3922 days

3922 = 1961 + 1961

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/17/1971 ( premiere US film "The Barefoot Executive" ) is 1961 days



From 12/31/1969 ( premiere US film "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes" ) To 12/10/2001 is 11667 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/12/1997 ( John Denver killed in plane crash ) is 11667 days



From 10/7/1977 ( premiere US film "Oh, God!" ) To 12/10/2001 is 8830 days

8830 = 4415 + 4415

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/4/1977 ( premiere US film "A Secret Space" ) is 4415 days



From 9/17/1958 ( premiere US film "The Snorkel" ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith kills her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 13187 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/10/2001 is 13187 days



From 12/12/1956 ( premiere US film "Man in the Vault" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 13187 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/10/2001 is 13187 days



From 6/27/1994 ( the NASA Stargazer Pegasus rocket failure ) To 12/10/2001 is 2723 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/17/1973 ( FedEx begins operations ) is 2723 days



From 6/27/1994 ( the NASA Stargazer Pegasus rocket failure ) To 12/10/2001 is 2723 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/17/1973 ( Richard Nixcon - Remarks Announcing Procedures and Developments in Connection With the Watergate Investigations ) is 2723 days



From 5/20/1958 ( my biological mother's brother and my biological uncle Ron Reagan ) To 6/27/1994 ( the NASA Stargazer Pegasus rocket failure ) is 13187 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/10/2001 is 13187 days



From 3/30/1956 ( Edmund Clerihew Bentley deceased ) To 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) is 13187 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/10/2001 is 13187 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0259711/releaseinfo

IMDb


Vanilla Sky (2001)

Release Info

USA 10 December 2001 (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066811/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Barefoot Executive (1971)

Release Info

USA 17 March 1971



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066811/plotsummary

IMDb


The Barefoot Executive (1971)

Plot Summary

A young man who works in the mailroom at a TV network wants to move up the corporate ladder but finds himself stymied by his selfish boss. By chance he discovers that his neighbor's chimpanzee has a knack for picking successful TV programs. He uses the chimp's programming skills to land himself a job in the programming department of the network.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066811/fullcredits

IMDb


The Barefoot Executive (1971)

Full Cast & Crew

Kurt Russell ... Steven Post










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2006 8:13 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 8, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:


When was it I had that physical with the doctor in Bellevue and he commented that the objects on my back, which turned out to be some kind of fibrous objects, were suspicious?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 June 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:33 PM Monday, March 26, 2012


I used the health insurance provided by Microsoft to obtain a prescription of sleeping pills from a doctor in Bellevue Washington because I was having a really hard time sleeping at night. Many nights I could not sleep at all and I would stay awake all night. That was well after I had started going to his office. I first went there to his office, after finding a medical doctor close to where I lived, for routine physical and I used the health insurance Microsoft provided to me to pay for the doctor's visit. That was the time the medical doctor told me I should have something checked on my back, which was actually on my shoulder and on the skin over the shoulderblade. I went back later and he had a biopsy done on it, all paid for by Microsoft health insurance.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049476/releaseinfo

IMDb


Man in the Vault (1956)

Release Info

USA 12 December 1956










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0259711/quotes

IMDb


Vanilla Sky (2001)

Quotes


[David receives his facial prosthetic]

Dr. Pomeranz: It's a helpful unit.

David: Good. Because for a minute there, I thought we were talking about

[shouts]

David: a fucking mask!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dark_Blue.html

Dark Blue


That one really fucked me up.
I can still see his face.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0259711/quotes

IMDb


Vanilla Sky (2001)

Quotes


Julie: I mean... David, do you believe in God?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:40 PM Thursday, May 26, 2011


Mustang





Earlier today during the afternoon I was thinking again that I used to own a 1990 Ford Mustang. The 1990 Mazda RX-7 was part of the double identity for me because every secret agent of the United States of America federal government needs a plausible civilian identity. What I was thinking of specifically this afternoon, and which I started thinking specifically starting this afternoon, was that the brand-new 1990 Ford Mustang I used to own, and perhaps still own, was a gift to me in 1990 from my brother. Only within the past hour did I finish watching this amateurish film on the not-so-cheap and not-so-free free movies section of the Comcast On Demand cable television service in Seattle Washington.

I also woke up thinking about Force Recon and that I was a team of only twelve United States Marines that was assigned to the United States Ambassador but those waking thoughts from earlier this morning are now too vague to recall.

Nobody told me to punch out that lawyer and while we were in open court of law. That was my choice. I would do it again if the opportunity presents itself.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 May 2011 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:05 PM Monday, May 23, 2011


I haven't figured out precisely where that Sangamo manufacturing facility was in West Union South Carolina but I am thinking a lot about the H. Mac Johnston Industrial Park that is north of Union South Carolina proper. The map indicates that the Union County Printworks is located there and at the intersection of Highway 176 and Highpoint Drive. Highpoint Drive ends at Mulberry Drive and Mulberry Drive is also labeled as 'Union County Dept Prison Farm Rd.' Union County Jail is listed on the map near the end of that road.

I don't know why I would remember being at Sangamo anyway and I don't remember that name. The company seems to have ceased to exist in 1975 when it was bought by another company and that company seems to have been bought by Itron. But, as with the memory of Antlers Oklahoma, it is possible I could read 'Sangamo' on an electricity meter on that house. I also might remember it as they told me when I went to the company in Union South Carolina to fix the computer printer that they are the company that used to make the Sangamo meters. Something like that. The is a Sangamo credit union in Union SC and I guess that is because that plant used to be there.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 May 2011 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:10 AM Saturday, May 21, 2011


First Federal





For the past couple hours or so I have been thinking about a memory I have of working in South Carolina and that I do not think is a real memory but is a symbolic memory.

I had been called out to repair a malfunctioning ATM that the was in operation by a bank that the company I worked for had a service contract with and my title was Field Engineer.

I got the bank branch, which I can still find on the map, before for the bank employees got there to unlock the branch building doors to let me in and because they were there to take charge of the cash that was in the malfunctioning machine that I was there to repair.

I can still recall sitting out there in the parking lot and as people sometimes drove up to try to use the cash machine and I was sitting there in my car waiting for the bank employees to show up and I can recall hearing a woman in the passengers seat of the car of a bank customer leaving after trying to use the cash machine and she said "He's just sitting there." as they drove past me and out of the parking lot.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/confess_8.html

tru TV


By Rachel Pergament

The Confession


At 12:30 p.m., Susan told her mother that she and David were going to run errands. Susan did not tell her mother that Sheriff Wells had sent for her. Susan was taken to another safe house for another interrogation.

Susan was dressed in jeans and a hooded sweatshirt and brought to her latest interrogation a newly revised statement that said the same things as her previous statement, the only change being that the name "Monarch Mills" had been changed to "Carlisle". Agent Logan asked Susan if she had anything else to add to her statement and she said no. At that point, Sheriff Wells was summoned to speak with Susan.

Susan was beginning to be worn down by the intensive and lengthy interrogations. Susan had also been facing increasingly skeptical news reporters who had started to pressure her for an explanation of Sheriff Wells' statement regarding the unspecified inconsistencies in her story.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052207/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Snorkel (1958)

Release Info

USA 17 September 1958 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0259711/quotes

IMDb


Vanilla Sky (2001)

Quotes


And what's worse... is that I can't wake up.










http://fedex.com/us

http://www.fedex.com/us/about

http://about.fedex.designcdt.com

FedEx

About FedEx


http://about.fedex.designcdt.com/our_company/company_information/fedex_history

FedEx

FedEx History


Federal Express was so-named due to the patriotic meaning associated with the word "Federal," which suggested an interest in nationwide economic activity. At that time, Smith hoped to obtain a contract with the Federal Reserve Bank and, although the proposal was denied, he believed the name was a particularly good one for attracting public attention and maintaining name recognition.

The company incorporated in June 1971 and officially began operations on April 17, 1973, with the launch of 14 small aircraft from Memphis International Airport.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=3814

The American Presidency Project

Richard Nixon

XXXVII President of the United States: 1969 - 1974

125 - Remarks Announcing Procedures and Developments in Connection With the Watergate Investigations.

April 17, 1973

Ladies and gentlemen:

I have two announcements to make. Because of their technical nature, I shall read both of the announcements to the members of the press corps.

The first announcement relates to the appearance of White House people before the Senate Select Committee, better known as the Ervin committee.

For several weeks, Senator Ervin and Senator Baker and their counsel have been in contact with White House representatives John Ehrlichman and Leonard Garment. They have been talking about ground rules which would preserve the separation of powers without suppressing the facts.

I believe now an agreement has been reached which is satisfactory to both sides. The committee ground rules as adopted totally preserve the doctrine of separation of powers. They provide that the appearance by a witness may, in the first instance, be in executive session, if appropriate.

Second, executive privilege is expressly reserved and may be asserted during the course of the questioning as to any question.

Now, much has been made of the issue as to whether the proceedings could be televised. To me, this has never been a central issue, especially if the separation of powers problem is otherwise solved, as I now think it is.

All members of the White House Staff will appear voluntarily when requested by the committee. They will testify under oath, and they will answer fully all proper questions.

I should point out that this arrangement is one that covers this hearing only in which wrongdoing has been charged. This kind of arrangement, of course, would not apply to other hearings. Each of them will be considered on its merits.

My second announcement concerns the Watergate case directly.

On March 21, as a result of serious charges which came to my attention, some of which were publicly reported, I began intensive new inquiries into this whole matter.

Last Sunday afternoon, the Attorney General, Assistant Attorney General Petersen, and I met at length in the EOB to review the facts which had come to me in my investigation and also to review the progress of the Department of Justice investigation.

I can report today that there have been major developments in the case concerning which it would be improper to be more specific now, except to say that real progress has been made in finding the truth.

If any person in the executive branch or in the Government is indicted by the grand jury, my policy will be to immediately suspend him. If he is convicted, he will, of course, be automatically discharged.

I have expressed to the appropriate authorities my view that no individual holding, in the past or at present, a position of major importance in the Administration should be given immunity from prosecution.

The judicial process is moving ahead as it should, and I shall aid it in all appropriate ways and have so informed the appropriate authorities.

As I have said before and I have said throughout this entire matter, all Government employees and especially White House Staff employees are expected fully to cooperate in this matter. I condemn any attempts to cover up in this case, no matter who is involved.

Thank you.

Note: The President made the announcements at 4:42 p.m. in the Briefing Room at the White House.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0259711/quotes

IMDb


Vanilla Sky (2001)

Quotes


David: My dreams are a cruel joke. They taunt me.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=vanilla-sky

Springfield! Springfield!


Vanilla Sky (2001)


Something free.






















http://images.jsc.nasa.gov/luceneweb/fullimage.jsp?searchpage=true&selections=STS49&browsepage=Go&hitsperpage=500&pageno=1&photoId=STS049(S)252










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=vanilla-sky

Springfield! Springfield!


Vanilla Sky (2001)


I see that friendship
is important to you.
It is. It is.
And as his best friend...
I know he's trying to finish a novel
about inadequacy and rejection.
So the longer that I stay,
the better it is for his career.










http://www.britannica.com/biography/E-C-Bentley

Encyclopædia Britannica


E.C. Bentley

British author

E.C. Bentley, in full Edmund Clerihew Bentley (born July 10, 1875, London, England—died March 30, 1956, London), British journalist and man of letters who is remembered as the inventor of the clerihew and for his other light verse and as the author of Trent’s Last Case (1913), a classic detective story that remains a best seller.

After attending St. Paul’s School in London (where he met G.K. Chesterton, who became his closest friend) and the University of Oxford, Bentley lived in London and studied law. He soon abandoned the law, however, for journalism, which he practiced for most of his life.

The clerihew, a “baseless biography,” consisting of a four-line stanza of two rhyming couplets, the first rhyme being provided by the name of the subject, was introduced in Biography for Beginners, by “E. Clerihew” (1905), and was immediately popular and soon widely imitated. More Biography (1929) was followed by Baseless Biography (1939), illustrated by Bentley’s son, Nicolas. In Clerihews Complete (1951) all Bentley’s clerihews are collected.

Bentley wrote Trent’s Last Case in exasperation at the infallibility of Sherlock Holmes, and the book has been said to mark the end of the Holmes era in detective fiction. Two decades later, Bentley revived this character in Trent’s Own Case (1936; with Warner Allen) and in Trent Intervenes (1938), a collection of short stories.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5145994/releaseinfo

IMDb


Limitless (TV Series)

The Assassination of Eddie Morra (2016)

Release Info

USA 5 January 2016

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5145994/

IMDb


Limitless: Season 1, Episode 12

The Assassination of Eddie Morra (5 Jan. 2016)

TV Episode

Release Date: 5 January 2016 (USA)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5145994/quotes

IMDb


Limitless (TV Series)

The Assassination of Eddie Morra (2016)

Quotes


Senator Eddie Morra: Why are you trying so hard to hold on to the person you were before NZT?

Brian Finch: That's who I am.

Senator Eddie Morra: Well, it doesn't have to be. I remember Eddie Morra. He was a terrible writer.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-twilight-zone-1959&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Twilight Zone

Where is Everybody?


YOU HAVEN'T GOT THE IGNITION KEY, HAVE YOU, DOLL?

[telephone ringing] [ringing] HELLO.

OPERATOR.

HELLO, OPERATOR.

HELLO.

OPERATOR? OPERATOR?!

(female recorded voice) THIS IS THE SPECIAL OPERATOR.

OPERATOR, LOOK--

THE NUMBER YOU HAVE REACHED IS NOT A WORKING NUMBER.

I JUST WONDERED IF ANYBODY THERE COULD TELL ME--

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER.

OPERATOR, WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME, PLEASE?

THIS IS THE SPECIAL OPERATOR. THE NUMBER YOU HAVE REACHED IS NOT A WORKING NUMBER.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR HEADS DOWN THERE? I DIDN'T DIAL A NUMBER! I DIALED THE OPERATOR!

THIS IS A RECORDING.

A RECORD--?

OPERATOR.

THIS IS THE--

OPERATOR, LOOK, ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHERE I AM.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:16 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 08 January 2016