Thursday, January 14, 2016

Corridors and hallways and elevators and stairwells and passageways.




I seemed to have found my 1992 Plymouth Laser car again in my sleeping dream today Thursday 14 January 2015.

Sometime a few hours earlier of agonizing fitful sleep was when I awoke and got of out bed to walk around inside my apartment and I could still vaguely hear what must have been a cuckoo clock chiming in my sleeping dream.

Going back to sleep later, along with the car another recurring dream element sometimes specifically is the concrete parking structure.

I don't know why that specific car because I hated that car.

Today the slightly darkened gloom and confined space was packed with other cars.

The first part I recall was of me seeming to have just got into my car and sit behind the steering wheel.

In a car in front of me and to my right was a man and a woman and maybe some kids. The woman was wearing some kind of costume and was walking around some other cars and I was trying not to look at her. I was sitting there feeling conspicuous for several minutes.

I was looking at the dashboard instruments. That part is vague and there seems to be something I want to remember.

Then I remember starting to drive out through the confined area, aware of the high ceilings and concrete walls.

I was worried because I was aware in the sleeping dream that I had not driven that car out of there in a very long time, possibly in years. My concern was that I would not remember how to get back into the parking structure. That place seemed to be part of my residence and access was restricted. I was driving out and I wasn't sure if I would remember how to gain access again when I came back.

So I'm driving forward and I make a left turn in the tight lanes of cars and I pass through one of the openings in the wall and the deck structure rises a few feet. I am worried at first that I am driving in the wrong direction, but no, the approaching vehicle is actually driving in the wrong direction.

Another theme that recurs sometimes is that I become worried about that car's brakes. That doesn't seem to be a problem today but I remember other times, from no real-life experience I can recall, where the brakes for the car will not work and in today's dream I remember that recurring element and I am very concerned.

I continue along that lane of travel and in a gap in the wall I see a group of people. I am vaguely aware the time of day is lunch time.

A few people start walking in front of me as they travel across the lane of travel and into a doorway in the wall on the right side.

The car's brakes seem to work fine but I think I actually clipped one of them just as he entered the door and I remember I was annoyed they were blocking my path.

Then I turn left through another opening in that same concrete wall and the deck descends a few feet.

At that point I seem to be in a kind of vestibule room of that concrete structure.

A janitor has my path of travel blocked with his trash bin.

The next part I recall is that I am outside.

I have made a right-turn and I am traveling on a one-way street. The janitor might have been following me. I vaguely recall that something was on the right-side of my car and was going to pass me.

I see an intersection ahead, or a crossroads where my current lane of travel ends, and I am thinking I will turn left and I am in the far-left lane.

Oh yeah, and that's the point where I awoke. I remember now because I woke feeling frustrated. The propulsion of my car was now a couple of pedals I had to turn with my feet. I awoke feeling frustrated because the pedals had got too hard to push over and that was when I awoke in bed and got out of bed.

I have proved here that my sleeping dreams are prescient of the future.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:50 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 14 January 2016