Friday, January 15, 2016

The Martian





























2016_Nk20_DSCN0229.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dark-matter-2015&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Dark Matter

Episode One


Y'know, the green ones aren't that bad.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, March 10, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 8:41 AM


and I told him I was "tired of your shit" and turned my back on him to get back on my bike.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 March 2007 excerpt ends]










Space: Above And Beyond

Ray Butts

22 October 1995

Episode 5 Season 1 DVD:


00:08:22


Raymond Thomas Butts: I'll tell you what. I'll drop these oak leaves for just 10 seconds because that's all it'll take to pound some respect into you.










1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" DVD movie:

01:18:08


US Navy Commander Frank "Dooke" Camparelli - USS Independence CV 62 air squadron commander: You're a maniac. They ought to study you, Cole.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes

IMDb


WarGames (1983)

Quotes


Lyle Watson: I mean have you gotten any insight as to why a, a bright boy like this would jeopardize the lives of millions?

FBI Agent George Wigan: No sir. He says he does this sort of thing for fun.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, March 24, 2006 2:04:11 PM


[This is pretty much the kind of treatment I received in the VA and before that at UW Medical Center. I like my doctor at UW. I don't remember her name, but I saw her again at the VA. I always felt good around her. That must be a good quality in a doctor.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:45 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 15 January 2016