Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tomorrowland




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:23 PM Wednesday, August 15, 2007


"Kate"


----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry

To: House

Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 10:22:54 AM

Subject: Annapolis



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Annapolis

When memories of being above the clouds come to mind, I reminded for flying on passenger aircraft, staring out the cabin window, especially from 1984 and 1985 when I remeber flying home several times and spending a lot of time in the air.

The were two 2-man teams on the helo deck. I was usually the person in front with the guy behind me with a hook to grab the wire from the helo. I would then connect the cables.

There was that brown leather jacket I used to love to wear, they were fashionably called bomber jackets.

Donald Mills truck, something I liked about the engine, but it was rather utilitarian, if that's the right word, it was just a work truck, it wasn't as cool as my trucks. I used to like to modify the carburator for some reason. And there was the time the roof liner fell on my head one day I was driving. Mom told me one time I was driving too fast when I passed by the house in that truck.

Something has been nagging at me a few days about the possibility of being a carrier aviator. Why can't I remember the traps? the carrier landings....why can't I remember the 3-wire? And even that stuff I just wrote about, I can only associate with seeing in movies.

Then I was thinking about a time in 1985. I went home on leave and the Taylor, without me, make a port call to Annapolis and my shipmates were telling me about it. There were two teams of two men, including me, that worked on the helo deck during landing operations and one of them was telling that the cable broke during that visit. Then it stuck me like a hammer. The cable. That blasted cable with the funky connector. I was the first one on the Taylor that had to run out underneath the hovering Seahawk and perform the first exercise of the RAST system. We didn't have the other end of the cable from the helo that our cable connected to so on my first test, I only had the advice of my Chief Boatswains Mate. Standing there under that helo, I nailed it perfectly and ran back inside. Other times, we had to perform an exercise where we transfered a fuel cable to the hovering helo, but that was nothing compared to a RAST, especially in bad weather.


I wonder why I had that dream a while back where I was talking to Fleet Admiral Nimitz? I can't remember what we were talking about. I remember that I was still thinking of myself as a former PO2 back during the time of the dream. I wonder if it was a clue to get me thinking about the USS Ronald Reagan, which I think is a Nimitz-class. Maybe it means that I am on track to become a Fleet Admiral myself someday. Although, I don't know, I need to look this up, but I think they only award that 5th star for extraordinary circumstances. In my current memory, I know only of that one 5-star and that was because of WW2.


I had a dream last night about something but I can only remember one detail. There were 5 Medals of Honor hanging near me and someone said they were mine. That would be consistent with other thoughts I have had for a while and could be the 5 stars from that dream where I was talking to Nimitz. But I still don't actually remember any specific details. It's hard to say what I actually remember. I seem to remember something, but I don't consciously remember anything from my real life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 August 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5145994/releaseinfo

IMDb


Limitless (TV Series)

The Assassination of Eddie Morra (2016)

Release Info

USA 5 January 2016

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5145994/

IMDb


Limitless: Season 1, Episode 12

The Assassination of Eddie Morra (5 Jan. 2016)

TV Episode

Release Date: 5 January 2016 (USA)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5145994/quotes

IMDb


Limitless (TV Series)

The Assassination of Eddie Morra (2016)

Quotes


Senator Eddie Morra: Why are you trying so hard to hold on to the person you were before NZT?

Brian Finch: That's who I am.



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0374.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0375.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0376.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0379.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0380.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0381.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0382.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:36 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 26 January 2016