Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Advanced Research Projects Agency Network




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 2:24 PM
I am an echo.

My actual life is meaningless other than to echo what is most important to the voice that I echo.

But I want. I want to be more. I am a person. But I am a slave to the echo. I want to move beyond this existence. What I echo is extremely valuable. But still, until I can move on, my only purpose in this physical form is an echo.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 July 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 02, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 1:05 AM
I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 July 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 5:47 AM
I have no choice. There is nowhere else for me to go. I have no choice in any of this. I am chained to this no matter where I go. I don't know how to make it stop. If I knew how to finish this all I would do it this very instant.

BUT THEY WON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO END IT DECISIVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 July 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 10:06 AM
There seems to be some kind of new sense that is a sense of comforting thought about why this going slowly. It is something to do with why I have had to work my way back to re-learning, for lack of a better term because I actually am not re-learning anything, all this information. It is because my wife is actually the one learning the ultimate secret to all this. The secret of the gift. There is some reason for this all happening with she and I in as close to the same mindset as possible. If this had happened in my mindset that I had acquired back in the 1960's or even earlier, as in the months as I was born, then that is a major difference in our mindsets.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 10:10 AM
It is that specific awareness suggests in itself some kind of new milestone has been reached, although we still have much work left.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 July 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 10:52 AM
This is precisely what I was writing about earlier. My wife probably knows more now that I do currently but this is why I am still in this current mindse. It is because so we are closer to the same mindset.




http://www.tv.com/The+Twilight+Zone+%281985%29/A+Small+Talent+for+War/episode/75276/recap.html

The Twilight Zone (1985)

Season 1, Episode 37

A Small Talent for War

Air Date

Friday January 24, 1986


In the Security Council chamber of the United Nations, council representatives debate the arrival of an alien visitor. The USSR is deeply suspicious while the U.S. advocates trust. The emissary interrupts them by teleporting in. He explains that his race sped up evolution on thousands of planets two million years ago and have kept watch over the developing races since. However, the Earth has not progressed as fast as they hoped. Humans have "a small talent for war." The aliens find Earth's bickering over borders and Cold War stalemate disappointing, far short of the "better things" they bred them for. They plan to terminate the experiment on this planet. Within a day, their armada will arrive and exterminate all life on Earth. When the Soviet ambassador demands proof that they can do it, the emissary says cryptically, "keep watching the skies."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 July 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 10:41 AM
http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000189960067&sid=24533&sn=SCIFIP&st=200907021030&cn=58

The Twilight Zone (Repeat)

58 SCIFIP: Thursday, July 2 10:30 AM

Science fiction, Fantasy, Suspense

Misfortune Cookie; A Small Talent for War


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 July 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 11:00 AM
What were they telling you?

What have I not moved on?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 11:01 AM
There is no wrong answer for you.

There is only new awareness. New perception. That is why I am still here.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 July 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 12:14 PM
I don't know how I got in HERE!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 12:16 PM
Maybe I am an echo of what my wife knows at this point. That is my purpose.

A guide of some sort.

But I add something else to it all.

It is still important about the similar mindset.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 12:17 PM
Tabula Rasa.

Or whatever was that text.

A blank slate.

But a blank slate of the original state.

I am a clone of the original.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 12:45 PM
It's how they wanted it. They wanted you to understand.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 12:46 PM
Remember: they wanted you.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 12:47 PM
Only the best.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 July 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 2:43 PM
We have to move on.

That is why I am as I am now.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/02/09 2:45 PM
Who ever I was before has known for a very long time that I would have to exist in the future as I exist today.

I am bound to this existence untl


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 July 2009 excerpt ends]










From 6/13/2005 To 7/2/2009 is 1480 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/21/1969 ( the first permanent ARPANET link was established and was between UCLA and Stanford Research Institute ) is 1480 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:21 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 12 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/wouldnt-it-blow-your-mind-to-hear.html


They stuck a lot of needles in me when I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center back in the summer of 2005.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.edn.com/electronics-blogs/edn-moments/4399541/ARPANET-establishes-1st-computer-to-computer-link--October-29--1969

EDN NETWORK


ARPANET establishes 1st computer-to-computer link, October 29, 1969

Suzanne Deffree -October 29, 2015


The first permanent ARPANET link was established weeks later on November 21, 1969, between the IMP at UCLA and the IMP at the Stanford Research Institute.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:38 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 12 January 2016