Monday, January 11, 2016

The Man in the High Castle




Well, that got really weird.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess


Date: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 4:47 PM


I have no life anymore.

My old life is over.

All I do is what I have been communicating to you.

That is all I do.

There is no point to anything else.

I don't know what I am going to do next. I had been thinking I would start up again to posting some details on my blog as I have been doing but I woke up this morning and now I feel certain I am not going to continue. At least not today.

I woke up from a dream this morning where I had been on a transit bus in Japan when that tsunami hit Japan on 11 March 2011. I dreamed I was riding on a transit bus in Japan and I was wearing the white summer dress uniform of the United States Navy I was wearing in 1989, for instance, and I was there because I was delivering an arrest warrant to an American living in Japan. The arrest warrant was for a death sentence. I got lost on the bus trip though and I couldn't read the names of the streets outside and so I put the arrest warrant paper in my front left uniform shirt pocket and I was going to go back to where I had come from. Then the alarms started going off. Something probably similar to our Emergency Broadcast System. I saw people around me that looked frightened. I couldn't understand what was being spoken but I knew it was an alarm. I heard something about 'two minutes.' I woke up thinking about how the tsunami swarmed in around the buildings and the transit bus. I thought trying to escape through the hatch in the roof of the bus, which is present in most of metro bus vehicle's I have been on in Seattle. I thought how the tsunami flood waters would ruin my white uniform.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-man-in-the-high-castle-2015&episode=s01e09

Springfield! Springfield!


The Man in the High Castle

Kindness [ Episode 9 Season 1 ]


Interesting interrogation technique. Do you intend to kill me with kindness?

Not with kindness. I'm aware of the treason you committed in the Pacific States: stealing the design for the Heisenberg device from Reichforschungarat, passing it to the Japanese Science Minister.

That Officer Muller. He recognized me.

We decoded Japanese transmissions a few days ago, confirming our suspicions.

Why am I not in front of a firing squad?

Ah. Because our brave Fuhrer is a great man but not infallible. He's had the poor judgment to maintain peace with the Japanese, and for some reason, he sees merit in you.

I have the Fuhrer's trust.

Yes?

And that is why I traveled to New York and brought you out of your cell and back into uniform to exploit that trust.

Whatever you want, surely you don't expect me to help you.

Your life is over. I think we both know that.










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Heisenberg


Werner Heisenberg

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Werner Karl Heisenberg (5 December 1901 – 1 February 1976) was a German theoretical physicist and one of the key pioneers of quantum mechanics. He published his work in 1925 in a breakthrough paper. In the subsequent series of papers with Max Born and Pascual Jordan, during the same year, this matrix formulation of quantum mechanics was substantially elaborated. In 1927 he published his uncertainty principle, upon which he built his philosophy and for which he is best known. Heisenberg was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics for 1932 "for the creation of quantum mechanics". He also made important contributions to the theories of the hydrodynamics of turbulent flows, the atomic nucleus, ferromagnetism, cosmic rays, and subatomic particles, and he was instrumental in planning the first West German nuclear reactor at Karlsruhe, together with a research reactor in Munich, in 1957. Considerable controversy surrounds his work on atomic research during World War II










http://www.chakoteya.net/nextgen/228.htm

Realm of Fear

Stardate: 46041.1

Original Airdate: 28 Sep, 1992


LAFORGE: Reg, what are you getting at? Did you saw something during transport?

BARCLAY: When I was returning to the Enterprise I could've sworn I saw something in the matter stream.

LAFORGE: Something?

BARCLAY: There was phased matter all around. At first I thought it was some kind of energy discharge, but then it flew toward me and it touched my arm. How could something be in there? Molecules flying apart, half phased? I mean, it's impossible, isn't it?

LAFORGE: We'd better check it out. When we're done here, we'll run a full diagnostic on the transporter, all right?

BARCLAY: All right.

[Transporter room]

O'BRIEN: The confinement beam subsystems check out. So do the phase transition coils.

LAFORGE: The pattern buffer is fine.

O'BRIEN: Emitter pads, targeting scanners, they're all working fine. This system's clean. So is the science vessel's.

LAFORGE: Reg, there's a lot of energy floating around in the beam. Maybe you saw a surge in the matter stream.

BARCLAY: Yeah.

O'BRIEN: I'll run a scan on the Heisenberg compensators.

BARCLAY: No, Chief, you've done enough already.

O'BRIEN: It's no problem. Why don't you give me a hand?

BARCLAY: You know, maybe ignorance really is bliss.

O'BRIEN: Sir?

BARCLAY: Well, if I didn't know so much about these things, maybe they wouldn't scare me so much. I can still remember the day in Doctor Olafson's Transporter Theory class when he was talking about the body being converted into billions of kiloquads of data, zipping through subspace, and I realised there's no margin for error. One atom out of place and poof! You never come back. It's amazing people aren't lost all the time.

O'BRIEN: With all due respect, sir, I've been doing this for twenty two years and I haven't lost anybody yet.

BARCLAY: Yes, but you realise if these imaging scanners are off even a thousandth of a percent.

O'BRIEN: That's why each pad has four redundant scanners. If any one scanner fails, the other three take over.

LAFORGE: Reg, how many transporter accidents have there been in the last ten years? Two? Three? There are millions of people who transport safely every day without a problem.

BARCLAY: I've heard of problems. What about transporter psychosis?

O'BRIEN: Transporter Psychosis?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 11 January 2016