Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Simpsons Movie (2007)




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/19/07 6:59 PM
As I was about half-asleep just now, about to get up out of bed after sleeping a full nights sleep, there were thoughts in my mind about when Phoebe and I were first married. We went to Vermont for a basic wedding arrangment and her mother went with us as a witness. Phoebe and I spent a week together, in upstate New York I guess, in a secluded cabin by a lake for our honeymoon.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/19/07 7:23 PM
I told Phoebe's mother that I could guarantee that I was going to be the kind of husband Phoebe deserved because I had been in love with mother and daughter for a long time. I told her that some day in the future, say when Phoebe's mother was 80 years old, she could look at her daughter Phoebe and know that Phoebe had a loving and dedicated husband all that time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 December 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/17/2006 3:57 PM
The thought occurred to me the other day, yesterday I think, that the primary purpose of the Orion spacecraft was to send me to the outer solar system to destroy or deflect a comet or asteroid that was threatening Earth. But then as I was just thinking about this again, the thought occurred to me that it wasn’t Earth that the interloper was due to hit, rather it was going to strike one of the other inner planets, which is Mercury, Venus, and Mars. The problem was that no one knew what would happen if one of those planets was destroyed but it was reasonable to assume it would have a negative impact on Earth. They had to construct the Orion spacecraft because it was the only theoretical spacecraft that could get someone out there quickly so that other options could be tried if it failed. As a result of having so much power to spare from that spacecraft, I got to tour the other planets and coincidentally encountered on alien race on Saturn. They aren’t physical being such as humans but oddly we are capable of telepathic contact. I started wondering a few minutes ago if this dream journal entry reflects that mission. I have been wondering why ‘58’ comes up a lot and maybe it is because 1958 was the year the comet or asteroid was discovered. The year 1975 was when I was sent out to take care of it


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/22/2006 8:45 PM
Could this be the date I walked on Callisto/Jupiter? I don’t so far see any other clues, other than the “69” and the ship’s commissioning date may link my first walk on a moon with my last one.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/2006 2:22 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callisto_%28moon%29


Atmosphere
Callisto has a very tenuous atmosphere composed of carbon dioxide. Its source may be the slow sublimation of carbon dioxide ice from the satellite's icy crust.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/2006 2:25 PM
Am I thinking of something about Callisto or about something else? Is it even possible to convert CO2 to O2?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/2006 2:29 PM
I have had several thoughts lately about some kind of process I undertook where I produced oxygen from melted ice, where the ice was from one of the moons I landed on in 1976. I may have had some vegetation on my spacecraft but I don’t think it was those plants that produced the oxygen I needed and was rather another process I used.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dioxide


Plants remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere by photosynthesis, which uses light energy to produce organic plant materials by combining carbon dioxide and water. This releases free oxygen gas.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/2006 2:32 PM
Maybe oxygen is produced from bringing water to a boil and then adding dry ice to the boiling water.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/2006 2:35 PM
http://www.physics.ncsu.edu/pira/4therm/4C30.html

making liquid oxygen

Liquid oxygen will drip from the outer surface of a thin copper cone filled with liquid nitrogen.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/29/2006 7:18 PM
I have been wondering if, during the period of 11/2/75 to 4/14/77, which is 529 days, I spent 9 of those days on the surface of other planets and moons in our solar system and 520 days traveling through space.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/12/2006 9:51 PM
Maybe I have been to more planets and moons than I am conscious of. I also remember a lot of thoughts, a lot, about something like an parallel existence where time stood still in this universe but while I could live a millions years in that other universe. Or maybe that is actually just a metaphor for amnesia my real identity created in my mind.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 November 2006 excerpt ends]










From 5/1/1949 ( the discovery of the planet Neptune moon Nereid by Gerard Kuiper ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 15236 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/21/2007 is 15236 days



From 5/1/1949 ( the discovery of the planet Neptune moon Nereid by Gerard Kuiper ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 15236 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/21/2007 is 15236 days



From 10/26/1956 ( premiere US film "The Brave One" ) To 7/21/2007 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 11/9/1955 ( premiere US film "I Died a Thousand Times" ) To 7/27/1997 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate SG-1"::series premiere episode "Children of the Gods" ) is 15236 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/21/2007 is 15236 days



From 9/26/1963 ( John Kennedy - Remarks at the Hanford, Washington, Electric Generating Plant ) To 6/13/2005 is 15236 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/21/2007 is 15236 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462538/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Simpsons Movie (2007)

Release Info

USA 21 July 2007 (Springfield, Vermont) (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462538/quotes

IMDb


The Simpsons Movie (2007)

Quotes


Homer Simpson: Okay, son. You have only one chance to throw that bomb through the hole.

Bart Simpson: Dad, in case I don't make it, I'm sorry I said I wish you weren't my dad.

Homer Simpson: I don't blame you, son. I've never been that good of a father. Maybe it all starts with the way my father raised me. Yes, it's all clear to me. It's all just been one long, unbroken chain of...

Marge Simpson: Somebody throw the goddamn bomb!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:37 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 10 January 2016