Sunday, January 17, 2016

Kepler




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=the-martian

Springfield! Springfield!


The Martian (2015)


You really think I'm
going to leave you behind?
That's an order, Martinez.
Mark!
Mark.
Can you hear me?
Martinez, what about the proximity radar?
Could that detect,
Watney's suit.
Uh. It's made to see
the Hermes in orbit,
not a little piece of metal
put in a single suit.
- Give it a try.
- Roger.
What is she thinking? She knows the
infrared can't get through a sand storm.
She is grasping for anything.










From 11/12/1947 ( Harry Truman - Executive Order 9903 - Termination of Duty-Free Admission of War Materials Purchased by Certain Agencies ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 15830 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/2009 is 15830 days



From 5/1/1949 ( the discovery of the planet Neptune moon Nereid by Gerard Kuiper ) To 9/2/1992 ( Barbara McClintock deceased ) is 15830 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/2009 is 15830 days



From 7/16/2004 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) To 3/6/2009 is 1694 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/23/1970 ( premiere US film "Kelly's Heroes" ) is 1694 days



From 11/18/1951 ( premiere US film "Crazy Over Horses" ) To 3/6/2009 is 20928 days

20928 = 10464 + 10464

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( the US NASA Stargazer Pegasus rocket failure ) is 10464 days



From 6/27/1994 ( the US NASA Stargazer Pegasus rocket failure ) To 3/6/2009 is 5366 days

5366 = 2683 + 2683

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/8/1973 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Kojak" ) is 2683 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 flight ) To 3/6/2009 is 7170 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/20/1985 ( Ronald Reagan - Statement Announcing Actions Against Terrorism ) is 7170 days



From 4/3/1973 ( Jamie Bamber ) To 3/6/2009 is 13121 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/5/2001 ( premiere US film "Training Day" ) is 13121 days



From 8/5/1960 ( premiere US film "The Little Shop of Horrors" ) To 12/8/2003 ( premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 15830 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/2009 is 15830 days



From 6/13/2005 To 3/6/2009 is 1362 days

1362 = 681 + 681

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/14/1967 ( premiere US TV series "Ironside"::series premiere episode "Message from Beyond" ) is 681 days



From 2/9/1962 ( premiere US film "Moon Pilot" ) To 6/13/2005 is 15830 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/2009 is 15830 days



From 10/2/2001 ( premiere US TV series "Scrubs" ) To 3/6/2009 is 2712 days

2712 = 1356 + 1356

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/20/1969 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1969 was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 1356 days



From 7/17/1953 ( premiere US film "Let's Do It Again" ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 15830 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/2009 is 15830 days



From 7/17/1953 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Executive Order 10471 - Authorizing the Heads of Departments and Agencies To Grant Leaves of Absence to Certain Persons ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 15830 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/2009 is 15830 days



From 1/3/1949 ( premiere US TV series "Colgate Theatre" ) To 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) is 15830 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/2009 is 15830 days



From 10/6/1958 ( premiere US film "Gumshoe Magoo" ) To 3/6/2009 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 9207 days



From 10/6/1958 ( premiere US film "Gumshoe Magoo" ) To 3/6/2009 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 9207 days





http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/kepler/launch/launch_blog.html

NASA


Kepler

A Search for Habitable Planets

Kepler Launch Coverage

The Kepler spacecraft lifted off March 6, 2009 aboard a Delta II rocket from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida. Launch occurred at 10:49 p.m. EST.

Kepler's Mission

The centuries-old quest for other worlds like our Earth has been rejuvenated by the intense excitement and popular interest surrounding the discovery of hundreds of planets orbiting other stars. The Kepler Mission is specifically designed to survey our region of the Milky Way galaxy to discover hundreds of Earth-size and smaller planet and determine the fraction of the hundreds of billions of stars in our galaxy that might have such planets.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/06/09 10:49 PM
http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP007107490082&sid=24533&sn=SCIFIP&st=200903062200&cn=58

Battlestar Galactica (New)

58 SCIFIP: Friday, March 6 10:00 PM

Science fiction

Islanded in a Stream of Stars

Cast: Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park

Original Air Date: Mar 06, 2009


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1524974/releaseinfo

IMDb


Colgate Theatre (TV Series)

Fancy Meeting You Here (1949)

Release Info

USA 3 January 1949

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1524974/

IMDb


Colgate Theatre: Season 1, Episode 1

Fancy Meeting You Here (3 Jan. 1949)

TV Episode

Release Date: 3 January 1949 (USA)










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=59219

The American Presidency Project

Dwight D. Eisenhower

XXXIV President of the United States: 1953-1961

Executive Order 10471 - Authorizing the Heads of Departments and Agencies To Grant Leaves of Absence to Certain Persons

July 17, 1953

By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, and as President of the United States, it is ordered as follows:

1. The heads of the several departments and agencies of the Government are hereby authorized and empowered, without the approval, ratification, or other action of the President, to exercise, with respect to personnel in their respective department or agency, the authority conferred upon the President by section 202 (c) (2) of the Annual and Sick Leave Act of 1951, as added by the act of July 2, 1953, Public Law 102, 83rd Congress, to authorize leaves of absence in accordance with the said section 202 (c) (2) to persons who receive compensation in accordance with section 411 of the Foreign Service Act of 1946.

2. This order shall be effective as of July 5, 1953.

DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER

THE WHITE HOUSE,

July 17, 1953.










"Battlestar Galactica"

"Islanded in a Stream of Stars" Unaired extended episode

USA 6 March 2009

Episode 18 Season 4 DVD video:

00:32:47


Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: [ reading aloud ] "And so I walked, like the beat cop I used to be. When you walk, you see things in different ways. A street, faces, it all becomes a map for you. A map that's always changing. But when something's wrong, something's out of place, you notice. A cop's eyes always notice, and those eyes were one thing they couldn't take away from me." What?

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: You look spiffy.

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: I'm going to the funeral. For the crew that we lost in the accident.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Open to page sixty one. Don't worry. Cottle won't mind. It's medicinal.

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: I can't believe you saved this.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Do you remember that day?

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: Yes. New Caprica. Baltar's groundbreaking. We talked and talked.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: About a lot of things. Guess what I'm thinking about right now?

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: Give me a hint.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Mountains. A stream running into a little lake. Water so clear, it's like looking through glass.

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: Your cabin. The one you wanted to build.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: The one I never did build. It's amazing how much I still think about it. You know, sometimes I wonder... what home is. Is it an actual place, or is it an absence we carry inside of us? Some kind of longing for something, some kind of connection? You know, I spent my whole life on Caprica. I was born in one house, and then I moved to another. Then I moved into a dorm room in college and then there was a series of apartments. Mostly alone. I was always looking for something a little bigger or the perfect couch. And then, this. And then, now I don't think I've ever felt truly at home until these last few months here with you. I know you love this ship. You probably love her more than you love me.

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: No.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Yes. And you'll miss her the way you will miss me.

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: No. I won't have to.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Bill, if you don't get us off this ship, you may lose both of us at the same time. Won't you give us a chance? All right, let's get back to where our intrepid... What is he? A detective. [ laughing ]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0150800/releaseinfo

IMDb


Gumshoe Magoo (1958)

Release Info

USA 6 October 1958










http://www.airforcemag.com/MagazineArchive/Pages/1991/October%201991/1091apache.aspx

Air Force Magazine


October 1991

Apache Attack

By Richard Mackenzie

The helicopters would open the war. They had to take out Iraq's early warning net, and they had to get it all.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/06/09 8:38 PM
>>>>>JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/30/07 6:05 AM
I had an odd dream, last night I think, that I associate with that programmed roll the space shuttle stack makes just after lift off.

In the dream, though, I had jumped off a bridge and the water was a very long ways down. I was absolutely certain I would survive the fall though and I was thinking to myself that I needed to take a large gulp of air just before I hit the surface because I was going to go far below the surface. But I was also preparing myself to pull my legs up to my chest after I went under the surface so that I would not go as far below the surface than if my body remained in a shape similar to an arrow. There was also something about someone waterskiing nearby behind a jet ski. It seemed that water skiier said something to me but I don't know how that was possible because he was so far off.

<<<<<


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=the-martian

Springfield! Springfield!


The Martian (2015)


Surprise.
I did not die on Sol 18 and
best I can figure.
This length of our primary
communication antenna broke off
and threw it through my bio-monitor.
and ripped a hole in me as well.
But the antenna
and the blood really
managed to seal the breach
in my suit which kept me alive,
even though the crew must
have thought I was dead.
I have no way to contact NASA.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/06/09 8:28 PM
for a super-intelligence that does not exist in terms of linear time communicating with my mind would be difficult because I do exist as a creature of linear time.

But the thought occurs to me that my biological off-spring or at least certain ones of them may be better suited for communicating in non-linear terms with the super-intelligence and that is was I that started us down that path.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/06/09 8:02 PM
some of this might be because I created it and then my fiction was fashioned into reality by the super-intelligence.

Or the super-intelligence does not exist in linear time and the past present and future have no meaning to that super-intelligence so it knows all that is possible.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2009 excerpt ends]










"Battlestar Galactica"

"Islanded in a Stream of Stars" Unaired extended version

USA 6 March 2009

Episode 18 Season 4 DVD video:

00:45:24


Gaius Baltar: Listen to me. Death is not the end. And I am not talking about Cylon Resurrection.



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e18

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galatica

Islanded in a Stream of Stars


Listen to me! The death is not the end.
And I'm not talking about Cylon resurrection, I'm talking about the gift of eternal life, that is offered to each and everyone of us.
Yes, even these flawed amongst us.
All we need is the courage to face death, when it comes crawling for us, embrace it even.
Only then will we truly have the ability to cross over.
As one amongst us here, has already crossed over.
One amongst us, here, is living proof that there is life after death! The blood on these dog tags comes from necrotic flesh.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:49:58 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 5/13/06

In an office, my boss's boss, was telling me that I had made history today. She said something about me proving how a single person can make a difference. She handed me some stuff including a chain that you use for dog tags. I was looking at it and there was something about it being too long, or needing to have some links taken out of it. I don't recognize me boss's boss, but my boss was familar. The senior person told me that my boss appreciate's people that are passionate about their work, after I was commenting on how much I enjoy my work.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 May 2006 excerpt end]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043432/releaseinfo

IMDb


Crazy Over Horses (1951)

Release Info

USA 18 November 1951










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065938/releaseinfo

IMDb


Kelly's Heroes (1970)

Release Dates

USA 23 June 1970



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065938/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Kelly's Heroes (1970)

Clint Eastwood ... Pvt. Kelly










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/releaseinfo

IMDb


Training Day (2001)

Release Info

USA 5 October 2001










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=training-day

Springfield! Springfield!


Training Day (2001)


They know if they cross the line










http://www.space.com/28764-kepler-exoplanet-telescope-anniversary.html

SPACE.COM


Happy Birthday, Kepler! NASA Planet Hunter Marks 6 Years in Space

by Mike Wall, Space.com Senior Writer March 09, 2015 08:00am ET

NASA's prolific Kepler space telescope, which has discovered more than half of all known planets beyond our solar system, just celebrated six years in space.

The $600 million Kepler mission blasted off atop a United Launch Alliance Delta II rocket from Florida's Cape Canaveral Air Force Station on the night of March 6, 2009 (March 7 GMT).










http://www.tv.com/shows/dark-matter/episode-eleven-3198113/

tv.com


Dark Matter Season 1 Episode 11

Episode Eleven

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Aug 21, 2015 on Syfy

AIRED: 8/21/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dark-matter-2015&episode=s01e11

Springfield! Springfield!


Dark Matter

Episode Eleven


Now, do you remember a small-time crook working out of the Adara sector, goes by the name of Danny Bones? If I say no, are you gonna hit me again? I just want you to tell me the truth.
Then no, I don't remember.
Ugh, gah! Now he remembers you.
He said you were a big talker, especially after you'd had a few drinks.
In particular, he remembers one evening where you both got quite inebriated, and you told him a very interesting story.
About a secret stash on some uninhabited moon, where you've been putting away loot from all your jobs.
You said it was worth millions.
I gotta be honest, it doesn't sound like me.
Really.
Yeah, usually I just blow all my money on booze and women.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: March 07, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/07/09 12:00 AM
I wish I had watched this full episode. I only saw the last few minutes.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP002254210217&sid=24533&sn=SCIFIP&st=200903062300&cn=58

Stargate SG-1 (Repeat)

58 SCIFIP: Friday, March 6 11:00 PM

Science fiction

Memento Mori

Vala gets amnesia when Trust agents working for the Goa'uld Athena capture her.

Cast: Beau Bridges, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Ben Browder

Original Air Date: Sep 08, 2006


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/07/09 1:11 AM
Probably enough times for me to understand that I am not afflicted with 9 lives.

But there is alos something about how I was never erally certain f I had been lillled. Mot as Ia mno now but similar. I cannot remember the las ttime I was liilled but it seems to me that If i had been killed I would remember the time I was killed/


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/07/09 1:20 AM
I often ponder the tenious nature of reality. I wonder how a person who wakes up from sleep really knows that he is the same person who lost consciousness with sleep.

I suspect though that to really grasp such a concept is the defintion of insanity. The defintion of abnormality.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/07/09 6:53 PM
Go!

Go go go go go go!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/07/09 6:53 PM
Led Zeppelin.

Led Zeppelin.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112384/quotes

IMDb


Apollo 13 (1995)

Quotes


Jim Lovell: Ah, Guenter Wendt! I wonder where Guenter Wendt?










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

RISING, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 1

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 07.16.04


HELICOPTER.

VOICE (over radio): All inbound craft, we have a rogue drone that could seek a target on its own. Land immediately and shut down your engines. This is not a drill. I repeat …

SHEPPARD: It's too late. Hang on!










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/102.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

RISING, PART 2

EPISODE NUMBER - 102

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 1

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 07.16.04


SUMNER (struggling not to speak, but unable to resist): Earth.

WRAITH: It is not among our stars.

SUMNER (still struggling): No.










http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/1983/mcclintock-facts.html

Nobelprize.org

The Official Web Site of the Nobel Prize

The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1983

Barbara McClintock


Barbara McClintock

Born: 16 June 1902, Hartford, CT, USA

Died: 2 September 1992, Huntington, NY, USA

Affiliation at the time of the award: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, NY, USA

Prize motivation: "for her discovery of mobile genetic elements"

Field: genetics



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_McClintock


Barbara McClintock

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Barbara McClintock (June 16, 1902 – September 2, 1992) was an American scientist and cytogeneticist who was awarded the 1983 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. McClintock received her PhD in botany from Cornell University in 1927. There she started her career as the leader in the development of maize cytogenetics, the focus of her research for the rest of her life. From the late 1920s, McClintock studied chromosomes and how they change during reproduction in maize. She developed the technique for visualizing maize chromosomes and used microscopic analysis to demonstrate many fundamental genetic ideas. One of those ideas was the notion of genetic recombination by crossing-over during meiosis—a mechanism by which chromosomes exchange information. She produced the first genetic map for maize, linking regions of the chromosome to physical traits. She demonstrated the role of the telomere and centromere, regions of the chromosome that are important in the conservation of genetic information. She was recognized among the best in the field, awarded prestigious fellowships, and elected a member of the National Academy of Sciences in 1944.

During the 1940s and 1950s, McClintock discovered transposition and used it to demonstrate that genes are responsible for turning physical characteristics on and off. She developed theories to explain the suppression and expression of genetic information










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=the-martian

Springfield! Springfield!


The Martian (2015)


Where is Watney going?
Well, we think he is
preparing for a journey.
He's been conducting
equal amount of test.
Taking the Rover 2 out for
longer and longer trips each time.
To what end? Why would he
leave relative safety of the Hab?
Well, we think he plans to travel
to the Ares 4 launch site
in order to make contact with us,
but it would be a dangerous gamble.
But, if we could talk to him,
we would tell him to stay put
And to trust that we're doing everything
in our power to bring him home alive.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:21 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 17 January 2016