Saturday, July 27, 2019

Travelers



Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 2:30 AM Sunday, August 07, 2011

The time traveler effect would seem to be distinct from what I call the couter-paradox effect but I have been think these past hour or two about how I have sometimes made references that suggest the two notions are the same. Or I think I have made them synonymous in my writings.

The reality of that notion in my mind is that what I call the 'time traveler effect' is what happens around me because there are people who are possession of information I give to them as a result of me being a time traveler. I give them information from the future when I time travel back to the past.

The counter-paradox effect, as I call it, is what happens to me to ensure that I generate information that is consistent with the information I deliver to the past when I time travel to the past. What that means is that I must make certain observations because if I do not make those observations then how can that information exist as information that was transferred by me the time traveler to the past? I wrote about that recently with my observations about destiny.

So what I think about a great deal over these past weeks and months and years is about the people who possess the information that I transfer from their future to my past when I time travel. They cannot be affected by what I call the counter-paradox effect because they are aware of what is going to happen, according my time travel communication. The same cannot be said about me when I make observations that are the result of their actions that are the result of information I provide to them as a time traveler. As I write, I do not describe the details of certain observations I make. That means those recipients of my time traveler communications have a wide latitude in what ever actions they take that are consistent with their personal mission goals, which is part of the support structure for me the time traveler.

So to summarize a point I have been thinking about for a while the difference of the 'time traveler effect' and what I call the counter-paradox effect seems to be relative to the state of the information that is involved. A time traveler effect occurs because I transfer information to different time periods because I am a time traveler. This summary is not comprehensive of certain scenarios I have thought of before or it does account for those scenarios; I can't really think it through very well right now. The effect that I call a counter-paradox is what happens to me because I have not yet traveled through time. I think that is completely thought through at this point. I am not yet a time traveler. But I do become a time traveler. The counter-paradox effect is what, as it most basic level of explanation, is what ensures I become a time traveler. Since I become a time traveler then reality must be consistent with the information I transfer from the future to the past.








Pandemic (The Extinction Files Book 1)

A.G. Riddle

Chapter 71

"If Great Britain is locked down, they might shoot us out of the sky the minute we enter British airspace."

"That's assuming," Peyton said, "we can enter British airspace. Can you fly a plane?"

An amused smile crossed Desmond's lips. "I don't know. Can't remember. There's really only one way to know."

She studied him for a minute, unsure if he was serious.

Smiling, he said, "Kidding."









pandemic_chapter-71_1.jpg








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 04/01/11 10:22 PM
For a while my latest plans after I transfer to the empty world that belongs to me is to drive to Metalline Falls Washington, which is just north of Ione WA and Tiger WA and I am going to camp out on the end of that bridge over the river and I am just going to sit there on that bridge and drink beer and grill steaks and hamburgers and have music blaring from loudspeakers at the end of the bridge and I am just going to sit there on that bridge drinking beer for days and days and until I get bored of that and start looking for something else to do.

04/01/11 10:26 PM
Was it yesterday that I started thinking about 4/4/2011? I think that was yesterday. I started thinking that is specifically the day when the big trouble will start. I don't know precisely what that will be but it will be obvious. That is the day the zombies appear. After I thought about that specific date for a while I started wondering if that is why I stopped my DOD reports on 17 January 2011

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2011 excerpt ends]








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 04/18/11 5:14 PM
from 5/9/2003 to 4/18/2011 is 7 years 345 days

I also thought to myself while I was generating these details for this observation that anytime I try to predict the day I will jump into the past I am somehow ensuring that I will not know the day I make that time travel jump.

That seems to be a contradiction though because if that detail is established in the natural order of the time of the universe then there is nothing I can do to change it. Therefore that thought is just another way of telling me that I am trying to predict an event of the future and I am not going to predict that actual day.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 04/18/11 6:25 PM
Then I saw a steady downpour of snow begin and the weather reports indicate that two feet of snow will accumulate by tomorrow morning.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 04/19/11 11:43 AM
Well, the world did not explode last night while I was sleeping and because I lied earlier in my journal about the accumulating snow.

I did have a dream, that I only now recall a moment of, where I saw my boot step down deeply into a thick layer of snow covering the ground. I cannot recall any other details but I can still visualize something and I am left with the sense that I might have been walking on that bridge in Metaline Falls Washington where I wrote about going to go to after I transfered to that empty world and I was just going to sit there for a while on that bridge drinking beers and kicking back for a long while.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 April 2011 excerpt ends]










DSC02483 inception.jpg


DSC02482 inception.jpg


DSC02481.jpg








Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 4:10 PM Thursday, July 28, 2011

Spooky.

At the risk of giving away too many personally identifying details, I cannot help but make this following observation. During the 10 AM hour this morning here in Pacific time in Washington State, I was at the grocery store. I had the thought to pick up a bag of Lifesavers candy. I rarely if ever purchase candy but I was thinking about it as I walked to the grocery store and I had thought before, as I was then, about that scene from the 2002 film "Windtalkers." I had no specific reason for purchasing that item in relation to that film "Windtalkers" but I did think about it a great deal among the thousands of details that circulate around in my conscious mind during the day. I would not even note that detail about that Lifesavers candy here in my web log except for one other detail. Somehow, the total bill for the groceries I took to the self-checkout line totaled *precisely* $33.59. That was after tax. I thought about that, especially in the context of observations I have made lately in my web log in the internet, as I left the store and walked back to my apartment and I wondered, as I always wonder about the suspicious behavior of people in that grocery store, if someone in the back office had automatically adjusted the prices on my items so that such a total would be reached. Perhaps. But that becomes less likely the more I think about it. I wasn't consciously calculating a running total of the items I was selecting as I already had decided in my mind before I went in there as to what I would buy. Looking at the receipt, the prices are consistent with what I remember from the shelves where I got the items. I wondered why did that happen today. That happened today and that first time in years and decades since I bought Lifesavers candy.

Of course, according to my time traveler communication theory then that had to happen. I write about it here now in my journal and then it has to happen. Okay, so since everything I record in my journal has to happen then just ten minutes after I post this note, I will get an email telling me where that house is that still belongs to me, which is in this local area, and that I can go there at that very moment if I want to. Since I am now writing this in my journal then that has to happen because that is what I strongly want to happen. A universe time paradox of galactic scale will happen if I do not get that email ten minutes later.


http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html

Windtalkers

We've got some new radiomen
from headquarters.
Private Whitehorse...
and Yahzee...
and a couple of sergeants...
Enders and Henderson...
who, if I'm understanding
these orders correctly...
will be covering our Navajos' asses.
God damn you, Joe Enders.
...but I'm telling you...
we're going to be stepping into
our share of the shit, nonetheless.
Any questions?
Sounds like you're dying.
These might help get rid of the taste.
Charlie and I both lost it
on the boat ride from San Diego.
Not many bodies of water in Arizona.
Life Savers really helped.
You want a Life Saver?
What are you doing here?
Just trying to help.
Not what I meant.
You mean, what am I doing in this uniform?
It's my war, too, Sergeant.
I'm fighting for my country,
for my land, for my people.
It's not your people I'm worried about.
Listen, Enders, I'm a codetalker.
It takes me two and a half minutes
to do what used to take an hour.
Somebody wearing a lot more stripes
than you thinks that's worth something.
Remind me to time you when you've got
bullets flying over your head.
What the hell is wrong with you?

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 July 2011 excerpt ends]








From 3/15/1964 ( Kennedy William Gordy ) To 7/28/2011 ( referenced above here in text by me ) is 17301 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 and I exist today as Kerry Burgess 2013 ) is 17301 days





Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 6:50 PM Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am a mature time traveler by then and the people who shelter me are mature time traveler associates because they have known me - the time traveler - about as long as I have known them. They know me from their past which is my future and I know them from my past which is their future.








https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0734317/bio

IMDb

Rockwell

Biography

Born March 15, 1964 in Detroit, Michigan, USA

Birth Name Kennedy William Gordy



album: "Somebody's Watching Me" (1984)

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rockwell/somebodyswatchingme.html

AZ

Rockwell

"Somebody's Watching Me"

Who's watching?
Tell me who's watching
Who's watching me?

I'm just an average man, with an average life
I work from nine to five; hey hell, I pay the price
All I want is to be left alone in my average home
But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone, and

I always feel like somebody's watching me
And I have no privacy
Woh, I always feel like somebody's watching me
Tell me is it just a dream?

When I come home at night
I bolt the door real tight
People call me on the phone I'm trying to avoid
Well, can the people on TV see me
Or am I just paranoid?

When I'm in the shower
I'm afraid to wash my hair
'Cause I might open my eyes
And find someone standing there
People say I'm crazy
Just a little touched
But maybe showers remind me of
"Psycho" too much
That's why

I always feel like somebody's watching me
And I have no privacy
Woh, I always feel like somebody's watching me
Who's playing tricks on me?

Who's watching me?
I don't know anymore
Are the neighbors watching?
Who's watching?
Well, it's the mailman watching me
(Tell me who's watching me)
And I don't feel safe anymore
Oh, what a mess I wonder who's watching me now
(Who?) the IRS?

I always feel like somebody's watching me
And I have no privacy
Woh, I always feel like somebody's watching me
Tell me it is just a dream

I always feel like somebody's watching me
And I have no privacy
Woh, I always feel like somebody's watching me
Who's playing tricks on me?

I always feel like somebody's watching me
Woh, I always feel like somebody's watching me
Tell me it can't be
I always feel like somebody's watching me









2017_Abbi_24-1200_DSC03237.jpg



2017_Abbi_24-1200_DSC03238.jpg



2017_Abbi_24-1200_DSC03239.jpg




2017_Nk20_DSCN2583.jpg








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/07/toulon.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 2:34 AM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Pandemic (The Extinction Files Book 1)

A.G. Riddle

Chapter 47

"Pretty bike, Des. Where'd you get it?"

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 2:34 AM Saturday, July 27, 2019 ]








Kerry Burgess, January 27, 2018 at 4:47 pm

I didn't even notice that shop on that first day I walked along that sidewalk on Sprague Avenue in downtown Spokane.

I had never before walked along that area of the city until that day 15 December 2017.

I captured image 2017_Nk20_DSCN3356.jpg with my small camera just a few moments before I walked into that Spaceman Trap, as it were.

In the heavy snowfall, having got off the metro bus a few moments earlier, I was alert mainly to only the other pedestrians on the sidewalk near me and to the street signs pointing me to my destination, all new to me that day as I walked through the city.








Kerry Burgess, May 25, 2018 7:25pm

That was the day I recall first ever being downtown in Spokane.

I lived in Spokane Valley in the summer of 2004 but that's about 10 to 15 miles to the east. I mainly roamed around there in Spokane Valley and Coeur d'Alene Idaho area. Moving back to Spokane Valley in September 2013 I never felt compelled to travel downtown Spokane.








Kerry Burgess, Aug 25, 2017 2:18pm

I could have noted the odometer at any point but I had stopped looking at it at the 28 mile point.

I didn't look at it again until after I had lugged that heavy-ass bicycle up 3 flights of stairs back to my apartment.

My original and intended route would have been about 31 miles.

My choice for a new route was a new plan that I somehow decided to follow.

The original route might have been shorter.

I don't think I was really thinking too clearly by that point.

I seemed to have been flirting with heat exhaustion. At one point going through a crosswalk on a busy city street and with blurry vision and light-headedness I began to imagine that my next thoughts would be of waking up in a hospital after collapsing in the street in front of all those cars.

The temperatures today was fairly mild by local standards, only in the upper 70's, but I am not really accustomed to such direct sunlight. After getting out of the shower I can already see my arms are red.

Well, that's what I was talking about earlier with training that wasn't very good for the sort of activities I wanted to pursue.








Kerry Burgess, Aug 25, 2017 1:38pm

Wow.

33.59 miles.

And that was because of a very big obstacle that blew up my intended path.

And then I can think of at least a dozen specific choices I made that caused me to produce that distance figure.

Choices that made my trip all that more difficult.

If I had taken the easy way out then I would not have seen that number today.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 11:30 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 27 July 2019