Thursday, July 25, 2019

And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the tinkled waters



https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/07/contentment-without-substance.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 12:21 AM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Contentment without substance.

There are some specific people that I suspect are reading my posts but I understand how easily it is to spoof a person with social media so I am susceptible also to that same influence.

But none of those people are talking *directly* to me. So I know nothing for fact.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 12:21 AM Wednesday, July 10, 2019 ]








Kerry Burgess, Dec 07, 2016 3:53pm

Patients suffering from grandiose delusions wrongly hold themselves at an extraordinarily high status in their mind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions








Kerry Burgess, Mar 07, 2017 10:15am

This just proves how massively IDIOTIC are BIBLE-THUMPERS! Cavemen didn't have the first clue about the galaxy and universe. And neither do you. I would bet that most bible-thumpers can't even tell you the name of all the planets in our local solar system without looking it up on the internet. Bible-thumpers can't tell you the precise order of the planets in our local solar system. Why are bible-thumpers so ignorant? Cavemen did it. And then bible-thumpers want you to believe THEY know the answer to the creation of the universe! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/goddard/2017/hubble-showcases-a-remarkable-galactic-hybrid

NASA

March 3, 2017

Hubble Showcases a Remarkable Galactic Hybrid








From 2/5/1976 To 3/24/2005 ( premiere US TV series "The Office" ) is 10640 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 2/5/1976 To 12/20/1994 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 6893 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/16/1984 ( premiere TV series "Miami Vice" ) is 6893 days



From 2/5/1976 To 12/20/1994 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 6893 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/16/1984 ( premiere TV series "E/R" ) is 6893 days



Other posts by me on this topic includes: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/07/andrew-morgan-deliberate-coincidence.html
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/07/and-spirit-of-god-moved-upon-face-of.html


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_R._Morgan

Andrew R. Morgan

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Andrew Richard "Drew" Morgan (born February 5, 1976) is a NASA astronaut from the class of 2013.

Morgan is a colonel in the U.S. Army from New Castle, Pennsylvania. Morgan is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, and earned a doctorate in medicine from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland. He has experience as an emergency physician and flight surgeon for the Army special operations community, and completed a sports medicine fellowship through Virginia Commonwealth University in Fairfax, Virginia. He is scheduled to make his first flight into space in July 2019 on board the Soyuz MS-13 mission, where he will serve as a flight engineer on Expedition 60/61.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_R._Morgan

Andrew R. Morgan

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Andrew Richard "Drew" Morgan (born February 5, 1976) is a NASA astronaut from the class of 2013.

Morgan is a colonel in the U.S. Army from New Castle, Pennsylvania. Morgan is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, and earned a doctorate in medicine from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland. He has experience as an emergency physician and flight surgeon for the Army special operations community, and completed a sports medicine fellowship through Virginia Commonwealth University in Fairfax, Virginia. He made his first flight into space in July 2019 on board Soyuz MS-13, joining the ISS Expedition 60/61 crew as a flight engineer.








http://www.tv.com/shows/er-1984/pilot-1-46319/

tv.com

E/R Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot (1)

Julie's visiting uncle is bemused by the succession of illnesses, non-illnesses, and general mayhem in the E/R.

AIRED: 9/16/84








https://www.nasa.gov/astronauts/biographies/andrew-r-morgan/biography

NASA official

Andrew R. Morgan (M.D.) (Col., U.S. Army) NASA Astronaut

Summary:

Dr. Andrew “Drew” Morgan was selected by NASA in 2013. Dr. Morgan is an emergency physician in the U.S. Army








From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash ) To 11/21/1995 is 2316 days

2316 = 1158 + 1158

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/3/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Whom Gods Destroy" ) is 1158 days



From 6/12/1980 ( Jimmy Carter - Interview With the President Question-and-Answer Session With Goran Milic of Yugoslavian TV and Juri Gustinicic of Politika ) To 11/21/1995 is 5640 days

5640 = 2820 + 2820

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/23/1973 ( Monica Lewinsky ) is 2820 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 11/21/1995 is 1427 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/29/1969 ( premiere US TV series "Love, American Style" ) is 1427 days



From 12/1/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "World War One"::"D-Day at Gallipoli" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in non-aviator related duties on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10976 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/21/1995 is 10976 days



Other posts by me on this topic includes: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/11/whom-gods-destroy_30.html
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/07/and-spirit-of-god-moved-upon-face-of.html


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=50797

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Remarks Announcing the Bosnia-Herzegovina Peace Agreement and an Exchange With Reporters

November 21, 1995

Good morning. About an hour ago I spoke with Secretary Christopher in Dayton, Ohio. He informed me that the Presidents of Bosnia, Croatia, and Serbia have reached a peace agreement to end the war in Bosnia, to end the worst conflict in Europe since World War II.

After nearly 4 years of 250,000 people killed, 2 million refugees, atrocities that have appalled people all over the world, the people of Bosnia finally have a chance to turn from the horror of war to the promise of peace.

The Presidents of Bosnia, Croatia, and Serbia have made a historic and heroic choice. They have heeded the will of their people. Whatever their ethnic group, the overwhelming majority of Bosnia citizens and the citizens of Croatia and Serbia want the same thing. They want to stop the slaughter; they want to put an end to the violence and war; they want to give their children and their grandchildren a chance to lead a normal life. Today, thank God, the voices of those people have been heard.









star-trek-tos_season3-ep14_00h16m35s.jpg








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0942329/

IMDb

World War One (1964– )

D-Day at Gallipoli

48min Documentary, History, War Episode aired 1 December 1964

Season 1 Episode 9

Release Date: 1 December 1964 (USA)








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119925/quotes

IMDb

The Postman (1997)

Quotes

General Bethlehem: Law one. You will obey orders without question. Law two: Punishment shall be swift. Law three: Mercy is for the weak. Four: Terror will defeat reason.








http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,972607,00.html

TIME

Yugoslavia: Mass Bedlam in Belgrade

After a turbulent week of protests, one Serbian leader resigns and another sees his grip on power weakened

By James L. Graff/Belgrade Monday, Mar. 25, 1991

Serbia, Yugoslavia's largest republic, has spent months poised on the brink of conflict with neighboring Croatia on behalf of the ethnic Serbs living there. But last week, the most harrowing for Yugoslavia since the end of World War II, Serbia was fighting battles entirely within its own borders. In a scenario that seems to have become a rite of passage in the new Europe, the people of the republic were pitted against an autocratic regime, Serbia's communist government. The showdown came in the capital, Belgrade, where anticommunist demonstrations paralyzed the city center for three tense days and nights








posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 8:28 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005

I am going to describe a dream I had earlier today, because as strange as it seems, I think I am supposed to. I think someone is testing me and they want me to relay to them what they sent to my sleeping mind. I guess they want to see how much detail I remember when I am awake or something like that. It has happened a couple times lately but I have resisted writing about it. Mainly because it agitates me so to be manipulated like this.

I had that dream again about the house I bought in South Carolina back in the early '90s. I loved that place, it was quiet and relaxing. That house is always the central element in dreams I have sometime. There are usually variations to the situation, but the house is always there. And there is usually another element to the dream. In the dream, I discover that I still own the house and I can go back there any time I want, even at the very moment I realize it is still there. It is a great feeling to know I can sleep there that very night if I want to.

In this dream last night though, there is something about my nieces. One of them has bought the house and will live there now. This is one of ten houses that one of ten nieces is getting. Not sure what that means, I only have two nieces. So anyway, I have two cars parked outside. One is that Mazda RX-7, and just like re-discovering the house in the prior dreams, this car is suddenly mine again and I am very happy to see it. I faced a dilemma though about how to get two cars back to my place, whereever that was. There is a lot of food in one car and I am transferring it from one to the RX-7. It was dark. Then I found myself at what seemed to be my own place in the country, the grass was very high. Never seen this place before, but there seems to be something slightly familiar about it. Next image I remember is my Jeep blocking the entrace of my driveway. But the postman has driven around it and is delivering the mail. He has a lot to deliver. At one point, he walks up to the house, or the garage, but I do not talk with him. Before this, I had been walking around the property and there are a lot of other buildings with purposes I don't know but they have a lot of objects, tools and such, cluttered around. I am standing on the porch about to go in and a woman throws open a hatch on the porch and starts climbing up from under the porch. She is carrying a fishing tackle box and something else I don't recognize. She is a scientist or something. She is on some kind of expedition to go out and cause frogs, I think it was, to contract the "mumps." I don't know why she was doing it, but she said they weren't doing it themselves. I woke up at this point and I could hear some loud-mouth in another room on this floor talking loudly next to his window about how he never contracted the mumps when he was a kid even though he had actually tried to contract it by getting into bed with someone that had the mumps.

I'm not sure if this dream happened after I went back to sleep or it had occured earlier, but I was in that unfamilar house there in the country and I was trying to get ready. I was meeting some family members in town for lunch but I kept getting interrupted. At one point, the clock read 1:38 pm but I had to be there at 2pm and I had not even showered or shaved yet. I didn't know how to get in touch with them to let them know I would be late.

The other dream I had was about fighting some kind of aliens. I'm not sure if this dream happened before the one I wrote about above or if it happened later. In this dream, I am still in the Navy, but I am wearing some kind of camoflauge uniform, maybe army or marines. These aliens have invaded a subway and there are a lot of travelers around in danger. I am about to drop from exhaustion after 36 hours of fighting, we have been retreating and I am separated from the other soldiers. I am carrying two heavy packs, trying to find another unit to group up with, with passengers stream through the facility, they are even getting on the trains as some of them are still coming through. I have lost my rifle somewhere. I still have plenty of ammo, but I can't find a rifle. A woman at a coffee kisok says something to me that I don't remember, she has dried blood on her hands as she is preparing coffee. Then I am outside and I have found an armory where I get another rifle. I start heading back to the subway. A woman drives up in a car and asks me if I am who she thinks I am. But I can't remember seeing her actually in the car, all I can remember is seeing her buried in the dirt with only her talking face exposed. That is all I remember.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]








https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_Wars

Yugoslav Wars

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Yugoslav Wars were a series of ethnically-based wars and insurgencies fought from 1991 to 2001 inside the territory of the former Yugoslavia. These wars accompanied and/or facilitated the breakup of the Yugoslav state, when its constituent republics declared independence, but the issues of ethnic minorities in the new countries (chiefly Serbs, Croats and Albanians) were still unresolved at the time the republics were recognized internationally. The wars are generally considered to be a series of separate but related military conflicts which occurred in, and affected, most of the former Yugoslav republics.

The wars (with some exceptions) ended through peace accords, involving full international recognition of new states, but with massive economic damage to the region. Initially the Yugoslav People's Army (JNA) sought to preserve the unity of the whole of Yugoslavia by crushing the secessionist governments but it increasingly came under the influence of the Serbian government of Slobodan Miloševic that evoked Serbian nationalist rhetoric and was willing to support the Yugoslav state insofar as using it to preserve the unity of Serbs in one state. As a result, the JNA began to lose Slovenes, Croats, Kosovar Albanians, Bosniaks, and ethnic Macedonians, and effectively became a Serb army. According to the 1994 United Nations report, the Serb side did not aim to restore Yugoslavia, but to create a "Greater Serbia" from parts of Croatia and Bosnia. Other irredentist movements have also been brought into connection with the wars, such as "Greater Albania" and "Greater Croatia".

Often described as Europe's deadliest conflict since World War II, the conflicts have become infamous for the war crimes involved, including ethnic cleansing, crimes against humanity and rape. These were the first European conflicts since World War II to be formally judged genocidal in character and many key individual participants were subsequently charged with war crimes. The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) was established by the UN to prosecute these crimes.

According to the International Center for Transitional Justice, the Yugoslav Wars resulted in the deaths of 140,000 people. The Humanitarian Law Center estimates that in the conflicts in former Yugoslav republics at least 130,000 people lost their lives.





http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/the-bosnia-crisis-serbs-croats-and-muslims-who-hates-who-and-why-tony-barber-in-zagreb-traces-the-1539305.html

INDEPENDENT

The Bosnia Crisis: Serbs, Croats and Muslims: who hates who and why: Tony Barber in Zagreb traces the ancient roots of a culture clash that has shattered what was Yugoslavia into warring pieces

From TONY BARBER in Zagreb Saturday 8 August 1992

ESTIMATES vary of the death toll in 13 months of civil war in what was Yugoslavia, but it certainly runs into many thousands, making the conflict the most violent in Europe since the Second World War. The immediate origins of the war lie in the collapse of the post-1945 Communist order and subsequent clashes between a variety of militant nationalisms. But the deeper roots lie far back in history.

The main rivals are the Serbs and Croats, two Slavic peoples with similar languages - though Serbian is written in Cyrillic and Croatian in Latin script - but whose histories are very different.

The Serbs are Orthodox Christians whose religion was crucial in keeping alive their national identity during almost four centuries of Ottoman Turkish occupation. Of the nations that formed Yugoslavia in 1918, the Serbs were alone in having liberated themselves from foreign rule and set up an independent state in the 19th century.

The Croats spent centuries under the Austro-Hungarian empire and their Catholicism and Central European outlook were equally important in shaping their identity. They resented the fact that the first Yugoslav state, which lasted from 1918-1941, was to a great extent Serbia writ large, with a Serbian king and army and a Serb- dominated political system.

When the Nazis dismembered Yugoslavia in 1941, they created a fascist puppet state of Croatia, which incorporated most of Bosnia. This state slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Serbs and Jews. From 1941-1945 more than a million Yugoslavs died, more than half at the hands of each other.

Tito rebuilt Yugoslavia as a Communist federation of six equal republics, but ethnic antagonisms were never far below the surface. The Serbs disliked Tito's recognition of the Macedonians and the Muslims of Bosnia-Herzegovina as distinct nationalities.

The effect of recognition of the Muslims - Slavs converted to Islam under Turkish rule - and growth in the Muslim population was to turn Bosnian Serbs into a minority in a republic where they had been the largest ethnic group.

The collapse of Communism in 1990-91 led to the election of governments in Slovenia and Croatia committed to independence. Although the Serb-led Yugoslav army tried briefly to prevent Slovenian independence, the Serbs' main concern was Croatia. Croatia had a 600,000-strong Serbian minority, descendants of Serbs who had fled Turkish rule centuries earlier. With the memory of Second World War atrocities behind them, the Serbs were unwilling to live in an independent Croatia again. For their part, the Croats viewed the Serbian minority as a group that had enjoyed special privileges under Communism.

Supported by the army and Serbia itself, the Serbs rose in armed rebellion. They now control about a quarter of Croatia and have set up two autonomous regions that are under the protection of United Nations forces sent in to keep a fragile peace. Croatia has vowed to recapture these regions, by force if necessary.

In Bosnia, three nationalities lived before the latest conflict in inextricably mixed communities: the Muslims with 44 per cent of the population, the Serbs with 32 per cent and the Croats with 17 per cent. The communities lived in relative harmony. After the European Community demanded a referendum on independence in Bosnia in February, the vote split on ethnic lines. Muslims and Croats supported independence but the Serbs boycotted the vote and, again with the army's support, began a fight for territory.

The feature of the Croatian and Bosnian wars that has caught the world's attention has been the Serbian expulsion of Croats, Muslims and smaller nationalities from their native areas in an effort to make the regions purely Serbian. This policy of 'ethnic cleansing' is responsible for the huge wave of Muslim refugees flooding into many European countries. The detention camps where Serbs are holding large numbers of Muslim prisoners are not, however, places of extermination in the Nazi sense. The primary Serbian goal is to remove Muslims from an area comprising about two-thirds of Bosnia so that this territory can be merged into one lump with the two autonomous Serbian regions of Croatia and Serbia proper. This will be 'Greater Serbia'.

At the same time, the Croatian army has helped Croats in Bosnia to take over much of the west of the republic that lies near Croatia's Adriatic coast. Just as the Serbs have declared an 'Independent Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina', so the Croats have proclaimed an autonomous region of Herzeg-Bosnia with Mostar as its capital. De facto, Croatia has colluded with Serbia in carving up Bosnia, although it has escaped with much less international censure.

The real losers, then, are the Muslims, who have been left with almost no land. Both Serbs and Croats have claimed that Muslims are not a genuine nationality but are 'really' Serbs or Croats beneath their religion.








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884328/quotes

IMDb

The Mist (2007)

Quotes

Amanda Dunfrey: You don't have much faith in humanity, do you?

Dan Miller: None, whatsoever.

Amanda Dunfrey: I can't accept that. People are basically good; decent. My god, David, we're a civilized society.

David Drayton: Sure, as long as the machines are working and you can dial 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, you scare the shit out of them - no more rules.








2007 film "The Mist" DVD video:

01:31:07

Wayne Jessup: I didn't understand the half of it. It ain't my fault!

Mrs. Carmody: Oh. Ain't. His. Fault. No, no, no. Ain't nothin' ever anybody's fault. But he denies it. He points the finger, this Judas in our midst.

Crowd: Judas!

Mrs. Carmody: You! You! Don't you know by now? Don't you know the truth? We are being punished. For what? For going against the will of God! For going against His forbidden rules of old! Walking on the Moon! Yes! Yes!








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/04/futures-end.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2018

I started off on 4/22/2018 to post the following note to a television news journalist's Facebook page as an add-on to other comments I made.

But Facebook wouldn't let me post it even on my own page because it's too long.

After chopping it down a few times I finally managed to get it posted on my personal Facebook page but gave up trying on the other person's page.

Long ago I encountered similar problem with Blogger.com but this content is nowhere close to being too long for this page.

The hell with it.

Makes for a good summary though so I'm posting it here too.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/jane.kremtv/posts/

Facebook

Jane McCarthy

@jane.kremtv

At the risk of "beating a dead horse" in the sense of how no one wants to discuss a very complex topic, I want to point out another reference that has nothing to do with KREM 2 CBS.

What's important to this is that some person and persons are trying very hard to create the pattern I am interpreting.

The primary question I think anyone should ask is: Why?

Why are they doing it? Why does it have anything to do with me? All that fantastic stuff I have written is nothing from my conscious memory. But yet, the thoughts had to exist in the first place in my conscious mind for me to start looking closer.

The thought appeared in my mind that the reason *why*, as I've been asking, is because people out there - people you possibly don't even know - possibly in your CBS corporate environment - who want my attention because they don't understand what's happened to me.

Going back to those people I suspect are lurking in the shadows and who are causing the code pattern to become active in your organizations scheduling, there must be a reason for it.

They seem to be creating some sort of historical record.

I have been working - in the context of my current mindset - for the past 12 years trying to figure out their motive.

Once again: Why?

Are they creating a historical record for an Event that is going to happen in the future?

Are they creating a historical record because they want more people to generate intelligent observations about this situation?

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2018 ]



- posted by Kerry Burgess 4:18 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 25 July 2019