Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Last Detail



The Last Detail (1973)

(from internet transcript)

Bunch of candy-asses!

I hate this motherfucking, chicken shit detail.

Where are you going?

Norfolk.

I mean now.

I don't know. Stop off in Baltimore maybe. You?

Back to New York, I guess.

See you in Norfolk.

Yeah. Maybe our fucking orders have come through.








https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-baltimore-comments-weren-t-071800214.html

Yahoo!

FACT: Baltimore Is Now More Dangerous than 99.2% of Cities in the U.S.

The National Interest July 30, 2019








https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Baltimore

Crime in Baltimore

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Baltimore, Maryland, U.S. is infamous for its very high crime rate, including a violent crime rate that ranks high above the national average.








The Simpsons s02e20 Episode Script

The War of the Simpsons

(from internet transcript)

Marge Simpson: I have never been so embarrassed in my life!

Homer Simpson: Why? What did you do? Marge!

Come here.

Where are we going?

Marge Simpson: Shh! I don't want the kids to hear. I always hated hearing my parents fight.

Bart Simpson: They're fighting again.

Lisa Simpson: That music gives me the chills.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 02:31 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 31 July 2019