Saturday, July 06, 2019

"Johnny Jupiter"



from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 11/25/06 6:27 AM
As soon as I read this part, I remembered that time I was talking with Lynn about a clock tower we had ridden past on our bicycles. I may have sent her in email a link to overhead images of that clock tower.










krem-news_07-06-2019_1.jpg



krem-news_07-06-2019_2.jpg



krem-news_07-06-2019_3.jpg









https://www.krem.com/article/about-us/team-bios/jane-mccarthy/293-20405149








Stargate: Universe - Water - television series Season 1 Episode 6 - Friday 30 October 2009

(from internet transcript)

MESS HALL. A Kino is floating in the air watching the queue of people lined up waiting to collect their meal ration. Dale Volker and Jeremy Franklin are next to each other in the queue and are talking.

VOLKER: Forty thousand litres?!

FRANKLIN: That's what I heard.

VOLKER: Well, we didn't drink it.

FRANKLIN: Let's just say it wouldn't surprise me if there was more water than they're telling us.

VOLKER: So, what? They're hoarding it?

FRANKLIN: Big ship. You know the military. As long as they control the water supply, they control us.

(While he has been talking, Volker has spotted the Kino nearby and is staring at it suspiciously. Franklin follows his gaze, rolls his eyes and turns to address the Kino directly.)

FRANKLIN: That's right. I'm talking about you.

(In another room, Eli turns off the volume in embarrassment. Young is standing next to him.)

YOUNG: Those two are harmless. Keep it up. I need to know who I can trust.

(He starts to leave the room.)

WALLACE: I feel like a spy.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 6:52 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 06 July 2019