Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Bible-thumpers and other weak-mind cowards need not apply.



For *you* this means *nothing*. Because your life is pathetic.

So keep your idiotic, meaningless, ridiculous opinions inside your stupid monkey-head.

For me, there is relevance to only *me* personally.

I continue to search for more information to support my so-called Theory of Synchronization.

The synchronization may have always been there, *causing* Arthur C. Clarke's monolith, or that synchronization may have started afterwards, a seed nurtured.

The secret activities of Thomas Reagan make me think of the possibility that the synchronization happened after his excursions to planet Earth's moon under the guise of the Project Apollo flights, on the ground of the Moon to prove he could succeed at the mission to the comet in 1976.

My theory is he knew there was something there, he caused Clarke's book and movie, all the while planning and carrying out the comet mission in 1975 and 1976, returning in 1977.

So as for synchronization, the "Process" is using material available to anyone to shape reality.

False reality is fun to think about but I seriously doubt people have given it more than 1% consideration of its true impact on the human psyche. Bible-thumpers are gullible to the religious scam-artists because that Jesus fairy-tale gives them an escape from their miserable life. And that's *all* any religion is: an escape from a pathetic life. But to truly understand false reality you would have to be weak-minded in the first place, if your accept it easily, which is probably why drug-addicts would have an easy time accepting false reality, because they're lazy- and weak-minded to begin with, as are all religious people.

No, a person who is granted access to false reality must be a person solidly anchored in real reality. Bible-thumpers and drug addicts and all the other weak-minded cowards need not apply.








Ringworld

Larry Niven

CHAPTER 21 -- The Girl From Beyond The Edge

"There are at least four basic structures," Nessus corrected him. "You are quite right, the Ringworld should have survived the Fall of the Cities. A younger, more vigorous society would have. But consider the difficulties they faced.

"Much of their leadership was dead, killed in falling buildings when the power failed.

"Without power they could do little experimenting to find other superconductors. Stored power was generally confiscated for the personal use of men with political power, or was used to run enclaves of civilization in the hope that someone else was doing something about the emergency.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0572205/quotes

IMDb

Star Trek: Enterprise (TV Series)

E² (2004)

Quotes

[Lorian's Enterprise hasn't followed Archer's through the corridor]

Captain Jonathan Archer: Lorian has years of command experience. Something tells me we shouldn't write him off yet. - I suppose there's another possibility. Since we weren't thrown into the past, maybe history somehow corrected itself?

Sub-Commander T'Pol: Are you suggesting that the other Enterprise never existed? If you're right... then why would we remember them?








From 11/18/1976 ( Larry Niven "Ringworld" ) To 5/22/2015 is 14064 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/5/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek: Enterprise"::"E^2" ) is 14064 days



From 3/9/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"Moonstone" ) To 9/26/2013 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: my last day Seattle - my first night again Spokane Valley, Washington State, United States ) is 18098 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/22/2015 is 18098 days



From 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 5/22/2015 is 17360 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/14/2013 ( referenced in text below here ) is 17360 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 5/22/2015 is 7511 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/27/1986 ( referenced in text below here ) is 7511 days



From 8/27/1964 ( premiere US film "Mary Poppins" ) To 5/22/2015 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 9265 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1964418/releaseinfo

IMDb

Tomorrowland (2015)

Release Info

USA 9 May 2015 (Anaheim, California) (premiere)
USA 22 May 2015








Other posts by me on this topic includes: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/07/booking-and-adminstration.html


http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/world-premiere-of-disneys-tomorrowland-at-disneyland-news-photo/472814598

gettyimages

World premiere of Disney's 'Tomorrowland' at Disneyland, Anaheim on May 9, 2015 in Anaheim, California.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1964418/releaseinfo

IMDb

Tomorrowland (2015)

Release Info

USA 9 May 2015 (Anaheim, California) (premiere)
USA 22 May 2015








Ringworld

Larry Niven

CHAPTER 21 -- The Girl From Beyond The Edge

"Osmosis generator," Louis suggested.

"Perhaps. I suspect that brone is a modifier, possibly obscene."








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 04/07/08 2:08 AM
from 5/27/1986 to 11/4/1986 is 23 weeks, which is the duration listed on my DD-214 that I attended Fire Control Technician "A" School








Ringworld

Larry Niven

CHAPTER 21 -- The Girl From Beyond The Edge

Two hundred years of travel, security, adventure. Then at the end of Halrloprillalar's eighth run, the Ringworld refused to answer the Pioneer's call.

The electromagnetic cannon didn't work.

As far as telescopes could determine, there was no sign of activity at any spaceport.

The five worlds of the Pioneer's circuit were not equipped with electromagnetic cannons for braking. Therefore the Pioneer carried braking fuel, condensed en route from interstellar hydrogen. The ship could land ... but where?

Not on the Ringworld. The meteor defenses would blow them apart.





They had not received permission to land on the spaceport ledge. And something was wrong there.

Back to one of the abandoned home worlds? In effect they would be starting a new colony world, with thirty-three men and three women.

"They were hidebound prisoners of routine, ill-equipped to make such a decision. They panicked," said Nessus. "They mutinied. The Pioneer's pilot managed to lock himself in the control room long enough to land the Pioneer on the spaceport ledge. They murdered him for it, for risking the ship and their lives, says Halrloprillalar. I wonder if they did not in truth murder him for breaking tradition, for landing by rocket and without formal permission."








Tomorrowland (2015)

(from internet transcript)

David Nix, Governor of Tomorrowland: Frank.

Frank Walker: David.

David Nix: You look well. Age becomes you.

Frank Walker: Thanks. You should try it.

David Nix: I don't know. I think I'll just keep drinking my shake every morning. Comes in chocolate now.

Frank Walker: Yum.








Chapter 12

(Teela) "I don't see anything."

(Larry Wu) "It's gone. That's the trouble with boosterspice. No memories. The scars disappear, and after a while ..." He traced a line across his chest; but there was nothing under his fingertip.








http://www.tv.com/shows/the-outer-limits-1963/moonstone-21553/

tv.com

The Outer Limits - Original Season 1 Episode 24

Moonstone

AIRED: 3/9/64








http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek/metamorphosis-24923/

tv.com

Star Trek Season 2 Episode 9

Metamorphosis

Aired Nov 10, 1967 on NBC

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.

AIRED: 11/10/67





https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Herbert_Mead

George Herbert Mead

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

George Herbert Mead (February 27, 1863 – April 26, 1931) was an American philosopher, sociologist and psychologist, primarily affiliated with the University of Chicago, where he was one of several distinguished pragmatists. He is regarded as one of the founders of symbolic interactionism

Play and game and the generalized other

Mead theorized that human beings begin their understanding of the social world through "play" and "game". "Play" comes first in the child's development.





https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/07/telstar-soon-will-be-making-another-run.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 11:37 AM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

Monday, July 22, 2019

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/05/150531-religion-science-faith-healing-atheism-people-ngbooktalk/

National Geographic

PUBLISHED MAY 31, 2015

How have new developments in science like neurobiology or cosmology affected our understanding of the universe and our place in it?

They support what Steven Weinberg, the Nobel laureate in physics, said: “The more we learn about the universe, the more we realize how pointless it is.”

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 11:37 AM Monday, July 22, 2019 ]








posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:05 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 14 May 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/freaked-out-ncis-tuesday-14-may-2013.html

Freaked-Out NCIS Tuesday - 14 May 2013

About 5:30 AM I awoke from a sleeping dream I have been thinking of since then. I had a lot of other sleeping dreams that I was thinking about but those are all gone now from my conscious awareness despite how important they seemed at the time.

I began to check information online almost immediately after waking up.

I was specifically looking for May 14 1952 but I had no idea what I would find, if anything.

One scene I remember from that sleeping dream a short while ago was riding in a car, snow-covered interstate highway, nothing familiar I think after waking up.

Riding with two other people on vehicle that wasn't visualized in dream. Descending steep slope of loose and fine gravel. That wasn't the route intended at first and the driver was insistent and I finally told him to take the route. He might have followed the route regardless.

Then the scene with the FBI guy. He was thoroughly checking my identification but there was nothing wrong about me. Then we were on an elevator. The FBI guy and another guy that I was apparently traveling with when the FBI guy was checking our identification. The three of us rode the elevator to the 52nd floor. Then there was the element about that being the wrong floor. The FBI has taken off his shirt and that is strange and I had stepped off the elevator but the elevator was not going anywhere and that seemed to be because the FBI guy couldn't get his shirt back on. I vaguely recall something else about the people on the 52nd floor standing around but that is vague and somewhere around that point is where I awoke and the dream ended and I got out of bed to take some aspirin and then to boot up my internet-connected computer to research certain details because I couldn't go back to sleep despite how I am not getting enough sleep.

I decided to post this note because today is Freaked-Out NCIS Tuesday. I didn't even know today a new episode will broadcast. I watched last weeks new episodes but I didn't watch the prior episodes. Until about 5:45 AM today I was thinking last weeks new episodes, which I didn't pay much attention to, were the season finale episodes, but nope, there are new episodes today. Not sure if I will watch them though, need sleep.



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0126154/bio

IMDb

Biography for

David Byrne

Date of Birth

14 May 1952, Dumbarton, Dunbartonshire, Scotland, UK



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talkingheads/lifeduringwartime.html

TALKING HEADS

"Life During Wartime"

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey,
I ain't got time for that now

Transmit the message, to the receiver,
hope for an answer some day
I got three passports, a couple of visas,
you don't even know my real name


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 May 2013 excerpt ends]





http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talkingheads/lifeduringwartime.html

AZ

TALKING HEADS

"Life During Wartime"

Heard of a van that is loaded with weapons,
packed up and ready to go
Heard of some gravesites, out by the highway,
a place where nobody knows
The sound of gunfire, off in the distance,
I'm getting used to it now
Lived in a brownstore, lived in the ghetto,
I've lived all over this town

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey,
I ain't got time for that now

Transmit the message, to the receiver,
hope for an answer some day
I got three passports, a couple of visas,
you don't even know my real name
High on a hillside, the trucks are loading,
everything's ready to roll
I sleep in the daytime, I work in the nightime,
I might not ever get home

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
This ain't no mudd club, or C. B. G. B.,
I ain't got time for that now
Heard about Houston? Heard about Detroit?
Heard about Pittsburgh, P. A.?
You oughta know not to stand by the window
somebody might see you up there
I got some groceries, some peant butter,
to last a couple of days
But I ain't got no speakers, ain't got no
headphones, ain't got no records to play

Why stay in college? Why go to night school?
Gonna be different this time
Can't write a letter, can't send a postcard,
I can't write nothing at all
This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
I'd like to kiss you, I'd love you hold you
I ain't got no time for that now

Trouble in transit, got through the roadblock,
we blended with the crowd
We got computer, we're tapping pohne lines,
I know that ain't allowed
We dress like students, we dress like housewives,
or in a suit and a tie
I changed my hairstyle, so many times now,
I don't know what I look like!
You make me shiver, I feel so tender,
we make a pretty good team
Don't get exhausted, I'll do some driving,
you ought to get some sleep
Get you instructions, follow directions,
then you should change your address
Maybe tomorrow, maybe the next day,
whatever you think is best
Burned all my notebooks, what good are
notebooks? They won't help me survive
My chest is aching, burns like a furnace,
the burning keeps me alive
Try to stay healthy, physical fitness,
don't want to catch no disease
Try to be careful, don't take no chances,
you better watch what you say



- posted by Kerry Burgess 9:52 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 July 2019