Friday, July 12, 2019

Zefram



Ha. One of those tracks, I haven't heard in years, just started playing on Bob-FM Spokane as I work on this note in a relevant section.

Minutes earlier I had debated momentarily whether to end this note after my reference to 1978 and work later on finding a pattern to the rest of the stuff that follows.

Years ago I stopped listening to broadcast radio for precisely those reasons.

Many years earlier, in the early 1990s, I can remember, arguably, one night in Greenville South Carolina, I was feeling intensely sad one night in my apartment when that song was playing. Telling me things.





https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anemoi

Anemoi

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In ancient Greek religion and myth, the Anemoi (Greek: "Winds") were wind gods who were each ascribed a cardinal direction from which their respective winds came (see Classical compass winds), and were each associated with various seasons and weather conditions.

Zephyrus

Zephyrus, sometimes known in English as just Zephyr, in Latin Favonius, is the Greek god of the west wind. The gentlest of the winds, Zephyrus is known as the fructifying wind, the messenger of spring.

In the story of Cupid and Psyche, Zephyrus served Eros (or Cupid) by transporting Psyche to his abode.

Zephyrus' Roman equivalent was Favonius (the 'favouring') who held dominion over plants and flowers. The Roman poet Horace writes:

quid fles, Asterie, quem tibi candidi primo restituent vere Favonii?

Why do you weep, Asterie, for the man whom the bright west winds will restore to you at the beginning of spring?








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 04/01/11 9:54 PM
Was it today I read about the source of silk? That might have been yesterday. I didn't know that the source of silk that is used by manufactures, according to the wiki article, and is also mentioned in an early episode of the "Lost" television series, is from some kind of cocoon moth. I noted that when I read it because that was a moth that landed on my hand in that dream a while back. I am convinced that I dreamed of that shelf platform rock structure near Ancient Lake near the town of George in Washington and that is where I have been consistently thinking I arrive out of the empty air when I make my first time travel jump. The moth landed on my left hand and I brushed it off but when I woke up and thought about it more I decided that moth is what caused the scar on the back of my hand that was produced while I was in the VA hospital and one of the nurses stuck a needle into my skin and that exact spot during one of the many times they extracted blood from me.








From 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 4/1/2011 ( referenced in text above here ) is 15848 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/24/2009 ( referenced in text below here ) is 15848 days



From 3/17/2007 ( referenced in text below here ) To 4/1/2011 ( referenced in text above here ) is 1476 days

1476 = 738 + 738

From 11/2/1965 ( from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 03/24/09 5:37 PM
I am bored out of my mind.

I wish I had automated more of my current work with software code. This is taking forever.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 03/17/07 10:36 PM
There has got to be a way to disconnect these false "memories" and reconnect my real memories into my consciousness.

What about that conflicted memory of being on Stampede Pass that day? How could I remember that? I had no vehicle that could have got me up there back in those days. I never drove my Jeep Wrangler up there. That has got to mean something. If I could just see it.

03/17/07 10:38 PM
And when I remember it, I'll know where to go. They're waiting for me now, but I have to consciously remember. I think they send people to walk around me that I should recognize but that I still do not consciously recognize.

03/17/07 10:41 PM
I could probably figure it all out by just hacking away at the clues, but it is better to go along with the plan and let it come out as planned.

03/17/07 10:43 PM
Somehow, someone is influencing it all. I just don't know how. It could be that I was programmed 9 years ago with the process they use now to influence what I think after I wake up. I wrote that I might have an implant in my head, but I don't find that very interesting. It could be a simple implant and nothing really overly science-fiction-ish. Someone just figured out how to stimulate a certain nerve impulse in the brain with an implant. The electronic implant does nothing other than sort of a morse code type of communication. I have been trained to subconsciously process those morse code signals.

03/17/07 10:46 PM
My brain processes the signals better when I am asleep.

03/17/07 10:47 PM
Maybe there is a whole section of my brain that is being blocked and that is why I can't consciously remember my real life.

03/17/07 10:48 PM
Considering all the stuff I have wrote that I might have accomplished in my life, there is obviously something very different about me.








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967

Star Trek - Metamorphosis - television series Season 2 Episode 9 - Aired Nov 10, 1967 on NBC

Episode Summary

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.

(from internet transcript)

Captain KIRK: Mister Cochrane, if you left here, what would happen to you?

Zefram COCHRANE: I'd begin to age again, normally.

KIRK: Do you want to leave here?

COCHRANE: Believe me, Captain, immortality consists largely of boredom. What's it like out there in the galaxy?








Star Trek - Metamorphosis - television series Season 2 Episode 9 - Aired Nov 10, 1967 on NBC

(from internet transcript)

KIRK: Mister Cochrane, you say you were brought here a hundred and fifty years ago? You don't look over thirty five.

COCHRANE: I haven't aged. The Companion sees to that.

SPOCK: Captain. These instruments, they date from the time indicated. From your ship, Mister Cochrane?

COCHRANE: I cannibalised it. The food, water, gardens, everything else I need the Companion gives me. Apparently, it creates it out of the native elements.

KIRK: You say you can communicate with it. Perhaps you can find out what we're doing here.

COCHRANE: I already know.

KIRK: You wouldn't mind telling us?

COCHRANE: You won't like it.

KIRK: I already don't like it.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 03/24/09 2:53 AM
I have been wondering of the 6/6/1978 release date for "The Cars" debut album is correct. Amazon.com lists it as May 1978 but isn't specific.








album: "Heartbeat City" (1984)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cars/drive.html

AZ

THE CARS

"Drive"

who's gonna tell you when
it's too late
who's gonna tell you things
aren't so great
you can't go on
thinking nothing's wrong
who's gonna drive you home tonight

who's gonna pick you up
when you fall
who's gonna hang it up
when you call
who's gonna pay attention
to your dreams
who's gonna plug their ears
when you scream

you can't go on
thinking nothing's wrong
who's gonna drive you home tonight





https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatest_Hits_(The_Cars_album)

Greatest Hits (The Cars album)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: September 22 2010

09/22/10 12:58 PM
I had last night as I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep probably the longest sense yet to date of what my body would feel as it was levitating in the air. The sense was probably just for a second or two and was not really earth shattering in terms of the strength but I remember it today. I suspect, and I guess I hope, that the sense is supposed to condition my mind for the impending emergence of my power of levitation flight.

09/22/10 1:01 PM
For a second there, I thought I was going to float off the bed. For a brief time afterwards, I thought over how the sense would be to float around inside my apartment.

09/22/10 6:28 PM
I have never watched this episode before until just now. There was a moth in my dream before I woke up this morning and got out of bed. I have thought about it several times today but did not want to write about it for various reasons. I think about it again now especially because of the "City of Lights" dialog and I think about how I have been thinking today that I was dreaming of a very realistic representation for a dream of me standing on the Jupiter moon Callisto. I will note a few other details later I have been thinking about today in relation to that observation and I am now trying to finish my next report.

http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930476&sid=21254&sn=KCPQDT&st=201009221800&cn=113

excite

The Simpsons (Repeat)

113 KCPQDT: Wednesday, September 22 6:00 PM

Sitcom, Animated

The Devil Wears Nada

To raise money for charity, Marge and the ``Philanthro-Chicks'' decide to pose for a calendar; after being loosened up by wine, Marge's pin-up poses are the talk of the town.

Original Air Date: Nov 15, 2009








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 10/12/07 10:58 AM
I had a dream that seemed to be where I was looking at a photo while in the dream. The setting seemed to be my house and it was in some kind of desert or very arid setting. Phoebe was standing there and the wind seemed to be blowing her hair to photo-left. I also woke up thinking the child standing in front of her was my son but I didn't recognize him and I assume the photo was from quite a few years in the past.

I miss tremendously my wife.









-B73FH4 .jpg



- posted by Kerry Burgess 02:14 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 12 July 2019