Friday, July 19, 2019

Andrew Morgan. Deliberate coincidence.



https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/resources/2201/we-are-nasa/

NASA official

We Are NASA

[Narrator] We have achieved the earth-shaking, the breathtaking, the groundbreaking.

[Astronaut] One small step for man.

[Narrator] And left a mark in the heavens.

Our successes build one upon another, and amplify what is possible.








https://www.nasa.gov/centers/langley/news/researchernews/rn_porter_allhands.html

NASA

Associate Administrator for Aeronautics Holds All-Hands Meeting 12.01.05

"We are the leaders of aeronautics. We are the best there is," she said








album: "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" (2004)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/floaton.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Float On"

I backed my car into a cop car the other day
Well he just drove off sometimes life's OK
I ran my mouth off a bit too much oh what did I say
Well you just laughed it off it was all OK

And we'll all float on OK
And we'll all float on OK
And we'll all float on OK
And we'll all float on any way well

Well, a fake Jamaican took every last dime with that scam
It was worth it just to learn from sleight-of-hand
Bad news comes don't you worry even when it lands
Good news will work its way to all them plans
We both got fired on exactly the same day








https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0771703/bio

IMDb

Margaret Schilling

Biography

Born November 25, 1904 in Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA

Died July 4, 1976








From 11/25/1904 ( Margaret Schilling ) To 2/5/1976 ( ) is 26004 days

26004 = 13002 + 13002

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/8/2001 ( premiere US film "The Anniversary Party" ) is 13002 days



From 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe ) To 12/13/1996 ( premiere US film "Mars Attacks!" ) is 7494 days

7494 = 3747 + 3747

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/5/1976 is 3747 days



From 5/13/1992 ( the Intelsat 6 successful rescue during US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 8/16/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Cure" ) is 3747 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/5/1976 is 3747 days



From 5/13/1992 ( the Intelsat 6 successful rescue during US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 8/16/2002 ( premiere US film "The Adventures of Pluto Nash" ) is 3747 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/5/1976 is 3747 days



From 2/5/1976 To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 5518 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/11/1980 ( premiere US TV series "Magnum, P.I." ) is 5518 days



From 2/5/1976 To 6/5/1987 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia ) is 4138 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/2/1977 ( Chris Martin ) is 4138 days



From 2/5/1976 To 6/5/1987 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia ) is 4138 days

4138 = 2069 + 2069

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/3/1971 ( Jim Morrison dead ) is 2069 days



From 6/5/1987 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia ) To 12/11/2007 ( premiere US film "I Am Legend" ) is 7494 days

7494 = 3747 + 3747

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/5/1976 is 3747 days



Other posts by me on this calendar day topic, future updates possible


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_R._Morgan

Andrew R. Morgan

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Andrew Richard "Drew" Morgan (born February 5, 1976) is a NASA astronaut from the class of 2013.

Morgan is a colonel in the U.S. Army from New Castle, Pennsylvania. Morgan is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, and earned a doctorate in medicine from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland. He has experience as an emergency physician and flight surgeon for the Army special operations community, and completed a sports medicine fellowship through Virginia Commonwealth University in Fairfax, Virginia. He is scheduled to make his first flight into space in July 2019 on board the Soyuz MS-13 mission, where he will serve as a flight engineer on Expedition 60/61.









DSCN3727 legend.jpg








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116996/releaseinfo

IMDb

Mars Attacks! (1996)

Release Info

USA 12 December 1996 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)
USA 13 December 1996








album: "X&Y" (2005)

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/squareone.html

AZ

Coldplay

"Square One"

You're in control, is there anywhere you wanna go?
You're in control, is there anything you wanna know?
The future's for discovering
The space in which we're travelling
From the top of the first page
To the end of the last day
From the start in your own way
You just want somebody listening to what you say
It doesn't matter who you are
It doesn't matter who you are

Under the surface trying to break through
Deciphering the codes in you
I need a compass, draw me a map
I'm on the top, I can't get back

Whoa whoa

The first line on the first page
To the end of the last page
From the start in your own way
You just want somebody listening to what you say
It doesn't matter who you are
It doesn't matter who you are

You just want
Somebody listening to what you say
Oh, you just want somebody listening to what you say
It doesn't matter who you are
It doesn't matter who you are

Is there anybody out there who
Is lost and hurt and lonely too
Are they bleeding all your colours into one?
and if you come undone
As if you've been run through
Some catapult it fired you
You wonder if your chance will ever come
Or if you're stuck in square one









wikipedia_andrew-morgan_02-05-1976_1.jpg








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0254099/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Anniversary Party (2001)

Release Info

USA 8 June 2001 (limited)
USA 9 June 2001 (Newport International Film Festival)
USA 29 June 2001

The Anniversary Party (2001)

Full Cast & Crew

Phoebe Cates ... Sophia Gold








http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/deep-space-homer-1381/trivia/

tv.com

The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 15

Deep Space Homer

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 24, 1994 on FOX

Quotes

Buzz Aldrin: So Barney, we hear you're kickin' ass.

Homer: I, uh, don't think this contest is over yet Buzz. If that is your real name.








From 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 4/30/1999 is 8362 days

8362 = 4181 + 4181

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/14/1977 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship returned to the planet Earth from solar system deep space after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is 4181 days



From 5/21/1969 ( the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD ) To 4/30/1999 is 10936 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/12/1995 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with Phoebe's Husband" ) is 10936 days



From 12/20/1994 ( on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 4/30/1999 is 1592 days

1592 = 796 + 796

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/7/1968 ( premiere US TV movie "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" ) is 796 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 4/30/1999 is 2967 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/17/1973 ( premiere US film "Sleeper" ) is 2967 days



From 9/18/1957 ( premiere US TV series "Wagon Train" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 12232 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/30/1999) is 12232 days



From 11/20/1983 ( premiere US TV movie "The Day After" ) To 4/30/1999 is 5640 days

5640 = 2820 + 2820

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/23/1973 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the attorney passes the United States of America Multistate Bar Examination ) is 2820 days



Other post by me on this topic: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-one-with-phoebes-husband-as-usual.html


http://www.tv.com/shows/the-outer-limits/the-shroud-21517/

tv.com

The Outer Limits Season 5 Episode 10

The Shroud

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 30, 1999 on Showtime

Episode Summary

When Marie Wells (Samantha Mathis) and her husband Justin (Robert Wisden) can't have a child on their own, they turn to the fertility clinic at the Tilford Institute for help. There, Dr. Gail Cowlings (Sara Botsford) uses in vitro fertilization to implant an embryo in Marie's uterus. What Marie doesn't know, but Justin does, is that the embryo was actually created from DNA lifted from the Shroud of Turin. The Reverend Doctor Thomas Tilford (David Ogden Stiers), a religious zealot who worships both God and science, is using Marie to engineer the Second Coming. When she learns the truth, she is angry with Justin and Tilford and worried that she is unworthy to be mother to Christ.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: August 15, 2006

I had the strongest notion come over me early this morning that I have actually walked on the moon. At first, I was thinking it was in 1995. Then I started thinking it was actually in 1994, possibly July. I started thinking of memories that could represent such a trip. I remember that in the summer of 1994, I traveled back to Arkansas for my high school reunion. I rented a white car, can't remember model, from Enterprise rental cars in Charlotte. It had Georgia license plates. During the reunion, I was sitting in the backseat of Chad's SUV. He was driving and Jimmi Anne Armstrong was in the passenger seat. Then I remembered: 1994 was the 25th anniversary of Armstrong and Aldrin landing on the moon. I wasn't at a high school reunion in Ashdown, AR, I was at a 25-year reunion on the moon. That is still my feeling as sleeping a few hours.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/5/2006 10:45 AM
If I am remembering the past correctly, I crashed to Earth on June 27, 1994, in “Stargazer” and then shortly later, perhaps on July 8, 1994, I launched into space for to Moon for a 25 year reunion. That may be the basis for that memory I wrote about of going from one extreme to the other.

The in turn got me thinking again about the STP bicycle course I did in July 2001. That month would have been the 25 year reunion of my supposed landing on Mars. And then that in turn makes me wonder just how much mental control I have had over the years. I think I have had control, but I wonder about how much. How many of my activities were “suggested” using some form of mind control? For example, did I finish Ironman CDA on June 27, 2004, because that was the 10 year anniversary of the “Stargazer” crash? Did that even happen? My mind feels like swiss cheese.

Maybe I have such detailed memories about the Univac because that was the computer system aboard my Mars spacecraft. It would make sense.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/6/2006 7:58 PM
This is interesting. If I am correct about all this, this would have been the ten year anniversary of when I landed on Mars. And I have been thinking that I was captive and/or missing in Africa during this timeframe in 1986. This especially seems relevant now in 2006 and for the past few years. My lot in life seems to be to suffer for ungrateful people so that morons like George W. Bush can skate through life, never really accomplishing anything meaningful and just causing problems for people.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 10/27/2006 3:33 PM
I have been wondering the past couple days why NASA would the Deep Impact mission of 2005 to Tempel 1 would commemorate the 19th anniversary of my objective of 7/4/76.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 10/27/2006 8:17 PM
The date difference between when I launched on 11/2/75 and when I think hit the comet on 7/4/76 is 245 days.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 03/28/07 3:04 AM
http://www.afn.org/~afn30091/songs/s/schilling-major.htm

Across the stratosphere
A final message
"Give my wife my love"
Then nothing more





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 04/29/07 5:42 PM

points to Julia Roberts. And I have started thinking I need to remember that I am a married man and that Phoebe Cates is my wife. And she has been understanding to this point.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 04/29/07 6:05 PM
I assume this has some bearing on Phoebe Cates and I getting back together and that we got back together in 1988. I was bitter because I had been on the FFG-58 after it had been attacked. And probably lingering bitterness about 1986/1987. I guess. I don't know. My long-term memories are completely scrambled.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 04/30/07 5:49 PM
Without a doubt, the real tragedy in my life has been these past 9 years without getting to see my wife.

I had to do it for her and the rest of my family, but it is all lost time with them solely because of the criminals that have targeted us.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 05/05/07 9:28 AM
I don't know. Maybe I did leave a big blast crater on Mars. It depends on the landing module. If I landed with a module spefically for Mars, that would be different from the shuttle I took into the comet. The shuttle-transport I took into the comet was probably heavily armored. I would not have needed an armored module for Mars. But if I did land on Mars with the armored module, then all that weight would have needed a lot of kick to get it back into orbit. The lighter the landing module, the less thrust I would have needed to lift off the surface.

05/05/07 10:45 AM
Hell, I don't even know if some of these details I seem to recall about my life here on Earth are part of my past undercover identity. My wife probably doesn't even know what was true about me and what wasn't, just as with the way everyone thinks she is married to what's-his-name. It was created because I love her so much. I am probably not even sure now what was fiction and what was reality.








album: "The Doors" (1967)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/doors/breakonthroughtotheotherside.html

AZ

THE DOORS

"Break On Through (To The Other Side)"

You know the day destroys the night
Night divides the day
Tried to run
Tried to hide
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side








http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/BABF15.txt

Last Tap Dance in Springfield [ The Simpsons television series episode ]

Original Airdate on FOX: 7-May-2000

Marge: Come on, Bart. While your dad gets his glasses, we'll go shop for your trip.

Bart: [groan] I hate shopping. Just get me a deck of cards and I'll win whatever I need from the other kids.

Marge: But you need to try things on. Every brand has a different idea of husky.

Bart: [lies on the floor] I'm in tantrum position. T-minus five, four, three -- remembering dead cat for real tears. [sobbing]

Marge: Fine, you win. I'll do your shopping for you.

Bart: Tantrum averted ... but now I can't forget the cat! [sobbing]



- posted by Kerry Burgess 06:50 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 19 July 2019