Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Well, Gee FREAKING Whiz!!



https://twitter.com/NASA_Orion

https://twitter.com/DittmarML/status/1146194578778857475

Orion Spacecraft Retweeted

Dr. Mary Lynne Dittmar

@DittmarML Jul 2

We were all smiles after this morning’s great @NASA_Orion #AA2 test! Good to be with friends and colleagues on happy occasions.

https://twitter.com/DittmarML

Dr. Mary Lynne Dittmar Retweeted

Stacey Berg

@slbscifi

5 hours ago

Stacey Berg Retweeted Tatiana Prowell, MD

This isn’t Fake News. This is the federal government’s own investigation of its own activities.Stacey Berg added,

Tatiana Prowell, MD

@tmprowell

The acting Inspector General’s report notes that people have been held in rooms as crowded as these for as long as a month & in standing room only conditions for a week. These images are from the IG’s report.








via GIPHY


https://giphy.com/gifs/latenightseth-seth-meyers-lnsm-93fCEh5dcaOvVDaAxY/embed








Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 4:40 PM Tuesday, May 10, 2011

July 21st

I remember that day 21 July 2006 because I had finally got the call to move back the homeless shelter for veterans in Shoreline Washington which is north of Seattle. On 21 July 2006 I was walking from that Pioneer Square gulag homeless shelter on the waterfront of downtown Seattle where I had lived for 300 days and I was looking for to getting some sleep finally because at that other place I would at least have a private room. I was finding sleep impossible








posted by H.V.O.M at 1:53 PM Saturday, September 24, 2005

Epilogue: Last Day

After some delay, I am finally down to my last couple hours in this place. They have a new place for me to go, but my condition is only a tiny degree removed from being on the street





From 9/24/2005 to 7/21/2006 is 300 days





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: July 21, 2006

I am certainly glad that The Kerry Show: Expedition To Pioneer Square has gone off the air. 10 months of that madhouse was more than enough, thank you very much. This new series, The Kerry Show: Back To The Shoreline, is much improved, Now With 10% More Privacy!, but I would sure rather have my own place. And it is hot in here too, but it is nothing like the misery I would be experiencing down at Pioneer Square.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 06/18/08 10:15 PM
I haven't gone back and verified the number but I have been thinking for a while that I was in the Pioneer Square gulag for 300 days.

I do remember that I commented to Shannon when I checked back into Shoreline that current date with the Apollo 11 anniversary so it was July 20th or July 1st.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-300

Space shuttle missions designated STS-3xx (officially called Launch On Need missions) are rescue missions which would be mounted to rescue the crew of a Space Shuttle if their vehicle was damaged and deemed unable to make a successful reentry. Such a mission would be flown if Mission Control determined that the heat shielding tiles and reinforced carbon-carbon (RCC) panels of a currently flying orbiter were damaged beyond the normal repair methods. These missions are also referred to as Launch on Demand (LOD).

The orbiter and four of the crew which were due to fly the next planned mission would be retasked to the rescue mission. The planning and training processes for a rescue flight would allow NASA to launch the mission within a period of 40 days of it being called up.








From 6/16/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official records United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital includes: Date of Admission, psychiatric unit ) To 7/20/2019 is 5147 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/6/1979 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) is 5147 days



From 3/17/2013 ( ) To 7/20/2019 is 2316 days

2316 = 1158 + 1158

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/3/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Whom Gods Destroy" ) is 1158 days



Other posts by me on this calendar day topic inludes: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/06/epiphany.html


https://twitter.com/NASA/status/1119291209086849024

Twitter

NASA

10:26 AM Apr 19, 2019

@AstroDrewMorgan is scheduled for his first flight to the @Space_Station on July 20, our #Apollo50th anniversary!








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 07/27/09 6:20 AM
Great. That is just goddamned great. It is not bad enough, apparently, that I have to waste away goddamned day after goddamned day in this filthy god forsaken building but now I have to waste away here in this filthy goddamned building in this goddamned stifling heat.








From: Kerry Burgess

To: Katie W

Cc: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 9:32:04 PM

Kerry Burgess wrote:

Katie,

My appointment at the VA is July 18th.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 June 2006 excerpt ends]



MESSAGE ARCHIVE:

7-20-06

Kerry,

you have been

OK'd to move into

the vet. center

tomorrow at 11 a.m.

[MESSAGE ARCHIVE 20 July 2006 excerpt ends]







posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:42 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 07 August 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-people-who-most-hate-americans.html

The People Who Most Hate Americans

All the other Americans.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 9:11 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 03 July 2019