Monday, July 29, 2019

Stardust: Soldier from the Wars Returning



http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/39.htm

Mirror, Mirror [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: Oct 6, 1967

KIRK: Spock.

SPOCK: Welcome home, Captain.

[Bridge]

KIRK: What I don't understand is how were you able to identify our counterparts so quickly?








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/06/and-i-promise-you-steppenwolf-is-not.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:33 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Saturday, June 15, 2019

But what happened is that the person I was talking to gave me the key to the house. I can stay there right now. And I did. And that was a great feeling in the sleeping dream. I saw myself in there. I could see the landscape out the windows. I could envision the layout of the rooms in the house. I heard a radio broadcast. The broadcast was about the weather in Denver.

The reason that all seems so profound is that it is a distinct variation on a recurring dream I have had many times in the last 20 years. But until today, the variation was always about that house I owned in South Carolina. In that recurring sleeping dream, I would discover unexpectedly that I still owned that house. But I had forgotten about it. Suddenly, I would discover that I still owned it and I could go there at that very moment and live there again. I always loved that feeling. I don't actually care about that house in South Carolina. I just miss owning my own home. I was working very hard to again own my own home before the 878 days snuck up and hit me from behind.

[ Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:33 PM Saturday, June 15, 2019 ]



From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tue, May 16, 2006 5:55:42 PM

And what memories are real and what memories are manipulated? Did I ever live in a town named Greenville and work repairing cash machines?

And what about Central and Greer?



from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 03/06/10 7:56 PM
After I wrote that I started wondering why I was thinking of Charlotte. I lived there too and it is about a hundred miles from Greenville but I don't know why that would come to mind. I owned that house near Greenville but that was in the town of Greer SC.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greer,_South_Carolina

Greer, South Carolina

Greer is a city in both Greenville and Spartanburg counties in the U.S. state of South Carolina, between the cities of Greenville and Spartanburg.



From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 1:24 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 12, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

Early this morning, I suffered through about the first half-hour of Fast Times At Ridgemont High until I got bored and changed it.



From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 1:24 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 12, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

March 24th is a day that stands out in my memory. I believe it was the day I started working for Ketterman's in Greenville, SC. As with my memories of boot camp, I got out of the Navy on a Friday and I was working there the following Monday. I was joking with someone later that I was out taking service calls in the field trying to find the bank branch that needed help but I really wasn't even sure how to get back to my new apartment at the end of the day.










2016September17_Chloe55_DSC00738.jpg








From 10/6/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Mirror, Mirror" ) To 6/11/2005 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: Downtown Emergency Service Center - Seattle ) is 13763 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/9/2003 ( premiere US TV series episode "3 Day Weekend"::"Greenville, S.C." ) is 13763 days



From 5/5/1978 ( Jimmy Carter - Spokane, Washington Remarks at Dedication Ceremonies for Riverfront Park ) To 6/11/2005 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: Downtown Emergency Service Center - Seattle ) is 9899 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/9/1992 ( official State of South Carolina documents: "the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, have granted, bargained, sold, and released, and by these presents do grant, bargain, sell and release unto Kerry Wayne Burgess" the house I owned at 30 Country Club Drive, Greer, South Carolina ) is 9899 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 6/11/2005 is 3879 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/16/1976 ( premiere US TV series "The Jacksons" ) is 3879 days



From 2/7/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Homer to the Max" ) To 6/11/2005 is 2316 days

2316 = 1158 + 1158

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/3/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Whom Gods Destroy" ) is 1158 days



From 8/15/1979 ( premiere US film "Apocalypse Now" ) To 6/11/2005 is 9432 days

9432 = 4716 + 4716

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/1/1978 ( Jimmy Carter - Kennedy Space Center, Florida Remarks at the Congressional Space Medal of Honor Awards Ceremony ) is 4716 days



From 2/19/1997 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall I begin repairing the US Hubble Telescope while in space and orbit of the planet Earth - the Hubble Space Telescope placed back into its own orbit of the planet Earth ) To 6/11/2005 is 3034 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/22/1974 ( premiere US TV series "Good Times"::series premiere episode "Getting Up the Rent" ) is 3034 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in non-aviator related duties on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 6/11/2005 is 3826 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/24/1976 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Serpico" ) is 3826 days



From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 10/10/1998 ( Joseph Cates dead ) is 14466 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/11/2005 is 14466 days



From 1/23/1987 ( premiere US film "The Stepfather" ) To 6/11/2005 is 6714 days

6714 = 3357 + 3357

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/11/1975 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Jeffersons" - "All in the Family"::"The Jeffersons Move on Up" ) is 3357 days



From 5/2/1943 ( referenced in previous posts by me: Major William Martin {Glyndwr Michael} was buried with full military honors "You will be pleased to learn that the major is now very comfortable." ) To 6/11/2005 is 22686 days

22686 = 11343 + 11343

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/22/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact ) is 11343 days



From 9/10/1956 ( premiere US TV series episode "Robert Montgomery Presents"::"Soldier from the Wars Returning" ) To 4/19/1996 ( premiere US TV series episode "Space: Above and Beyond"::"Stardust" ) is 14466 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/11/2005 is 14466 days








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1262173/

IMDb

3 Day Weekend (2003– )

Greenville, S.C.

23min Episode aired 9 July 2003

Release Date: 9 July 2003 (USA)








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/39.htm

Mirror, Mirror [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: Oct 6, 1967

[ tv episode begins ]

[Planet surface]

(Kirk, Scott, McCoy and Uhura are with the local leader, when lightning threatens.)

THARN: We believe what you say, Captain Kirk, but our position has not altered. The Halkan Council cannot permit your Federation to mine dilithium crystals on our planet.

KIRK: We have shown the council historical proof that our missions are peaceful.

THARN: We accept that your Federation is benevolent at present, but the future is always in question. Our dilithium crystals represent awesome power. Wrongful use of that power, even to the extent of the taking of one life, would violate our history of total peace. To prevent that, we would die, Captain. As a race, if necessary.

KIRK: I admire your ethics and hope to prove ours. Kirk to Enterprise.

SPOCK: Spock here.

KIRK: Report on magnetic storm, Mister Spock.

[Bridge]

SPOCK: Standard ion type, Captain, but quite violent (Enterprise shakes) and unpredictable.

[Planet surface]

KIRK: Rough ride?

SPOCK: If we stay.

KIRK: Stand by to beam up landing party.

[Bridge]

KIRK: Plot an extended orbit to clear disturbance. Kirk out.

SPOCK: Comply, Mister Sulu.

SULU: Aye, sir.

[Planet surface]

KIRK: When may we resume discussion?

THARN: The council will meditate further, but do not be hopeful of any change. Captain, you do have the might to force the crystals from us, of course.

KIRK: But we won't. Consider that. Enterprise. Transporter room, energise.








http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek/mirror-mirror-24918/

tv.com

Star Trek Season 2 Episode 4

Mirror, Mirror

AIRED: 10/6/67








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/39.htm

Mirror, Mirror [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: Oct 6, 1967

[Transporter room]

KYLE: Trouble, sir.

KIRK: Spock was right. It was a rough trip.

(Spock and Kyle greet their Captain Their uniforms have changes, and Spock has grown a very fetching goatee beard.)

SPOCK: At norm, Mister Kyle. Controls at neutral.

KYLE: Yes, sir.

SPOCK: Status of mission, Captain?

KIRK: No change.

SPOCK: Standard procedure, Captain? (Kirk nods) Mister Sulu, you will programme phaser barrage on Halkan cities.

SULU: Yes, Mister Spock.

SPOCK: Their military capability, Captain?

KIRK: None.

SPOCK: Regrettable that this society has chosen suicide. Mister Kyle, you were instructed to compensate during the ion storm.

KYLE: But I tried, Mister Spock, I tried.

SPOCK: Carelessness with the equipment cannot be tolerated.

KYLE: But Mister Spock, I

SPOCK: Your agoniser.

KYLE: No, Mister Spock.

SPOCK: Your agoniser, please.










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708438



- posted by Kerry Burgess 9:21 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 29 July 2019