I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Sunday, August 02, 2026
Today is 08/02/2026
Not for Merit.
Dumb people.
album: "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank" (2007)
Modest Mouse
"Missed The Boat"
Everyone's unhappy
Everyone's ashamed
Well, we all just got caught looking
At somebody else's page
From 7/8/1993 ( premiere US film "In the Line of Fire" ) To 9/27/2013 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: my first day at that apartment complex in Spokane Valley after leaving Seattle the day before ) is 7386 days
7386 = 3693 + 3693
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/13/1975 ( ) is 3693 days
1975-12-13_1-1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Baumgartner
1975-12-13_1-2
1975-12-13_1-3
From 12/13/1975 ( ) To 8/1/2026 ( ) is 18494 days
18494 = 9247 + 9247
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/26/1991 ( the radio broadcast by Saddam Hussein ordering his troops to flee Kuwait City ) is 9247 days
From 5/12/2006 ( ) To 8/1/2026 ( ) is 7386 days
7386 = 3693 + 3693
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/13/1975 ( ) is 3693 days
From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 9:47:31 PM
Subject: time capsule
dictionary reference com/search?q=time%20capsule
time capsule
container for preserving historical records to be discovered at some future time
From 3/20/2009 ( premiere USA film "Knowing" AND premiere USA TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::series finale "Daybreak" ) To 8/1/2026 ( ) is 6343 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1983 ( premiere USA TV series episode "ABC Afterschool Specials"::"Have You Ever Been Ashamed of Your Parents?" ) is 6343 days
IMDb
In the Line of Fire (1993)
Quotes
Mitch Leary: Do you really have the guts to take a bullet, Frank?
Frank Horrigan: I'll be thinkin' about that when I'm pissin' on your grave.
From 1/19/1993 ( ) To 6/2/2010 ( ) is 6343 days
From 11/2/1965 ( me ) To 3/16/1983 ( premiere USA TV series episode "ABC Afterschool Specials"::"Have You Ever Been Ashamed of Your Parents?" ) is 6343 days
album: "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" (2004)
MODEST MOUSE
"Float On"
(from internet transcript)
I backed my car into a cop car the other day
Well he just drove off sometimes life's OK
I ran my mouth off a bit too much oh what did I say
Well you just laughed it off it was all OK
And we'll all float on OK
And we'll all float on OK
And we'll all float on OK
And we'll all float on any way
Well, a fake Jamaican took every last dime with that scam
It was worth it just to learn from sleight of hand
Bad news comes don't you worry even when it lands
Good news will work its way to all them plans
We both got fired on exactly the same day
youtube-com_sts-58_rats
The Walking Dead - "Days Gone Bye" - television series premiere episode - season 1 episode 1 - Sunday 31 October 2010
(from internet transcript)
Bedroom - House
Rick wakes up in a house and sees Duane with a baseball bat.
Morgan: Got that bandage changed out. It was pretty rank. What was? The wound?
Rick: Gun shot.
Morgan: Gun shot? What else? Anything?
Rick: Gun shot ain't enough?
Mission To Mars (2000)
Eighty percent atmosphere.
Jim, you've got to go get your spare helmet. Copy that, Jim?
There's no time. All the systems have crashed. I gotta shut down the hab from below.
We're losing pressure, Jim. You could embolize.
1993-10-18_1-2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQctK-MOiE
STS-58 Columbia Mission (1993)
Cape Canaveral Space Force Museum
from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 08/26/07 8:09 AM
I've had several dreams where something was wrong with my chest, as though I had a broken bone in my chest, a broken rib in my upper chest.
The Washington Post
Feeling 'Great,' President Leaves the Hospital
By Lee Lescaze
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, April 11, 1981
President Reagan, smiling broadly but walking stiffly, left the hospital to return to the White House yesterday, 12 days after the nation's heart skipped a beat as Americans saw Reagan struck by a bullet that pierced his left lung.
Reagan said he felt "great" as he walked out of George Washington University Hospital at 10:44 a.m. with Nancy Reagan holding his right arm and his younger daughter, Patti Davis, holding his left.
"What are you going to do when you get home?" a reporter asked.
"Sit down," the president replied.
Mission To Mars (2000)
Jim, talk to me. It's Terri.
- Jim.
- Come back.
- Breathe!
- Come back!
Gotcha.
Pressure stabilizing.
Pressure stabilizing.
Jim?
Twenty percent atmosphere.
Hi.
Welcome back.
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shuttle/shuttlemissions/archives/sts-58.html
NASA
Space Shuttle
STS-58
Space Shuttle: Columbia
Launched: October 18, 1993 10:53 a.m. EDT
Landing Site: Edwards Air Force Base, Calif.
Landing: November 1, 1993. 07:05:42 a.m. PST
from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:
by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 11/30/07 6:05 AM
I had an odd dream, last night I think, that I associate with that programmed roll the space shuttle stack makes just after lift off.
In the dream, though, I had jumped off a bridge and the water was a very long ways down. I was absolutely certain I would survive the fall though and I was thinking to myself that I needed to take a large gulp of air just before I hit the surface because I was going to go far below the surface. But I was also preparing myself to pull my legs up to my chest after I went under the surface so that I would not go as far below the surface than if my body remained in a shape similar to an arrow. There was also something about someone waterskiing nearby behind a jet ski. It seemed that water skiier said something to me but I don't know how that was possible because he was so far off.
11/30/07 6:10 AM
So anyway, as I was falling towards the water, my body rolled around in the vertical axis not unlike the shuttle stack does shortly after liftoff.
11/30/07 7:01 AM
Was that a dream about true memories of falling out of the space shuttle on 4/14/1981?
I remember what I wrote a while back that I told people that my injuries, from falling out of the space shuttle, was from a water skiing accident.
11/30/07 12:44 PM
That detail I wrote of earlier about taking a large gulp of air before I hit the water.
That might actually be a notion about a parachute.
In the dream, which I can't remember now the full detail, I was thinking that I would rise to the surface faster if I had my lungs as full of air as possible.
I can think of how that notion could apply to the parachute fully expanding after I fell out of the space shuttle.
from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:
by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 05/13/08 3:15 PM
I had a dream similar to this one just before I woke up earlier. I can still visualize both of them and the only real similarity was that I found myself falling off a bridge towards the water below and that part about the roll, which reminds me of the space shuttle launching.
In the dream earlier, I seemed to have started by climbing onto a bridge, which I don't recognize, that later began to disintegrate for some reason that was not apparent in the dream. There are other details before that scene that I do not now remember. Then I was falling feet first to the water and I noted how green was the water. I had a tremendous amount of time to think as I was very high above the water and I was timing my breathing so that I would take a large breath just before I hit the water, in hopes of making it back up to the surface. I was also thinking of how I was going to pull my legs up to my chest after I went below the surface in hopes of slowing my descent through the water and so that I could return faster to the surface. I was also thinking of how I would point my feet down to the water so that the impact would not break my feet and ankles. In the dream I saw myself just about to impact the water surface and I can visualize to some extent the details about the water surface, which meant I was very close to it. I might also remember that scene because I was dreading hitting the water. The next part I remember is that I found myself on the bottom of the river and there was a lot of sediment around me and then I was trying to swim back up to the surface. I found myself thinking that the exertion of trying to swim was causing me to use more oxygen and I was not certain I was going to make it. I had no idea how far below the surface I was but I have been thinking since I woke up that I was probably more than 100 feet below the surface. I could see light above me, and it had been bright daylight when I was falling from the bridge, but the water around me was still dark as I was looking up towards the lighter section of water.
http://www.nato.int/sfor/engineers/mostarbridge/introduction/introduc.htm
SFOR INFORMER
Bridge over troubled waters
by Capt. Bente Ravn
First published in SFOR Informer #11, May 28, 1997
Mostar - The war in Bosnia and Hercegovina (BiH) caused much pain and destruction. Many people lost family, friends, and homes and some cities became divided. One of the best known of these is Mostar, the largest city in Hercegovina with 109,000 inhabitants. In 1522 Mostar became the headquarters of the Ottoman administration of Hercegovina. Many military missions against Venetian cities were launched from the city, which came under Austrian control from 1878-1918, and then became part of Yugoslavia. Today it is a part of BiH.
According to a pre-war consensus, Mostar's population consisted of 20 % Bosnian-Serbs, 40 % Bosniacs and 40 % Bosnian-Croats. There are practically no longer any Bosnian-Serbs in the city, they are living in the mountains south and east of the city. Bosniacs, make up 55 % of the city's inhabitants live east of the river. Bosnian-Croats make up the remaining 45 %, and live on the west side of the Neretva.
Mostar has a story to tell. It is the story of the Old Bridge, an elegant single span arch built over the river Neretva by the Ottoman Turks. Mostar is an old city, established in the 15th century when a small settlement began to form around an old Roman wooden bridge over the Neretva river, but the name Mostar comes from the old white limestone bridge Stari Most (most means bridge, and stari means old - hence Mostar) which was finished in 1566 after nine years construction for the Ottoman emperor Sultan Sleiman the Magnificent. On November 9, 1993, during bitter civil war in the city, the bridge was shelled by a Bosnian Croat tank from Mt. Hum. One of its last roles had been to allow Muslim defenders of the "left bank" cross the river and take supplies to their supporters and the population that had remained there. It withstood many centuries, but it could not survive this concentrated effort to demolish it. After several direct hits, this magnificent piece of history crashed into the waters below.
1998-01-11_0-a
From 5/15/1984 ( officially accepted for enlistment US Navy on 05/21/1983 for the Advanced Electronics Field, as Kerry Wayne Burgess I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as US Navy enlisted seafarer as scheduled for this day ) To 6/2/2010 ( ) is 9514 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/20/1991 ( George Bush, 41st president of USA federal government 1989-1993: Nomination of Henry Edward Hudson To Be Director of the United States Marshals Service ) is 9514 days
From 5/15/1984 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th president of USA federal government 1981-1989: Proclamation 5194 - Missing Children Day, 1984 ) To 6/2/2010 ( ) is 9514 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/20/1991 ( George Bush, 41st president of USA federal government 1989-1993: Nomination of Henry Edward Hudson To Be Director of the United States Marshals Service ) is 9514 days
From 2/8/1960 ( Britain's Queen Elizabeth announced that her future descendants would bear her husband's name as well as her own creating the surname Mountbatten-Windsor - for me after 05/10/2006: Britain's Queen Elizabeth II and Philip are my biological genetic, paternal grandparents ) To 9/7/2004 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Frontline"::"Sacred Ground" ) is 16283 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/2/2010 ( ) is 16283 days
http://www.ci.seattle.wa.us/news/detail.asp?ID=10789&Dept=28
SEATTLE.GOV ; City of Seattle ; Seattle City Council
SUBJECT: Police chief candidates to come before City Council
Police chief candidates to come before City Council ; Finalists to give presentation and answer questions
EVENT DATE: Wednesday, June 2, 2010
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/patrick-stewart-is-now-a-knight/
By CBSNEWS AP June 2, 2010, 1:39 PM
Patrick Stewart is Now a Knight.
Patrick Stewart has been upgraded from captain to knight. The actor famous for playing Capt.Jean-Luc Picard on "Star Trek: The Next Generation" officially became Sir Patrick Stewart when he was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace on Wednesday.
knowing-2009_01h-53m-52s - Knowing (2009)
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:22 PM Pacific-timezone USA Sunday 08/02/2026






