This Is What I Think.

Saturday, August 08, 2026

Today is 08/08/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess: 08/08/2026 12:05 PM

Comparisons drawn for *me*









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess: August 9, 2006

And, if I was dating and/or married to Julia Roberts, when was that? Is she the woman Helen Hunt represents in "Cast Away"?









by me, Kerry Burgess: 9/6/2006 9:59 PM

The only time I felt like crying over the past few months was one time when I realized I might have let Julia Roberts get away without marrying her. Another time I felt sad for all the people that must have died in that Stargazer crash.









by me, Kerry Burgess: 12/25/06 2:59 PM

I have been plagued the past few hours with, even more than usual over the past few months, a strong sense of loneliness that I was dating Julia Roberts after I returned from Africa in 1987. I think I knew her from a group of friends before I left in late 1985 or 1986, but then we started dating after I returned.









by me, Kerry Burgess: 04/25/07 7:57 AM

The thought occurs to me that "Cast Away" reflects what people who knew me thought had happened to me in 1986. I am conflicted about that, though. I have thoughts suggesting they were told I crashed on land somewhere. For this to work, they would have had to been told I had crashed in the ocean, probably in the Pacific.

04/25/07 8:13 AM

Motherfuckers have cameras on me every goddamned inch of my walk along 4th street. They watch to see what radio station I am listening to. They can guess which station I am listening to by my facial expressions. They can also guess which one I am listening by when I switch channels because that means I switched channels when a commercial began playing. They probably determined the pre-sets on my radio. They might be able to do that with the one I use now because I plug it into my internet-connected computer. When I was using the one in the homeless shelter, they would have somebody examine it when I left it out in my cubicle.










2006-11-07_18
2005-06-16_7









by me, Kerry Burgess: 01/24/07 1:03 AM

what I started thinking about was a girl I knew long ago from Britain

So anyway, I was in Palma

had told me about a great bar they had found that was full of gorgeous British women who were flight attendants. And he was right. We went back there every night talking with those women.

I "remember" I was just sitting there and then we were kissing. I wasn't sure who started kissing who so I think that means she started kissing me and that is probably an important detail to the "memory"









by me, Kerry Burgess: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:31 PM Sunday, September 11, 2011

Where did I meet her? Is she my romantic interest in Barcelona Spain in November 1989?

The hotels in Europe are different from the United States, at least that one was, and the two guys at the front desk did not want to let me bring her in with me to my room. She had told me that before we got there and so I told her to say that she was a United States Navy sailor too. I explained that women did serve on United States Navy ships and that those guys working at the front desk of the Hotel Americana, I think it was called, had no way of knowing I served on a warship, of which women were in those days not allowed to serve on. And I told her if need be to make that story even more believable by telling them she was from Oklahoma. I was going to write about this a few days ago but then did not. So that all went down and they did complain at the front desk when I walked back in with her, as I had already checked in several hours earlier but without her, and so she did give them a convincing story about Oklahoma and as I had earlier coached her as we walked there, she did have a convincing fake Oklahoma accent.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094704/releaseinfo/

IMDb

Baja Oklahoma

Release info

United States February 20, 1988

Julia Roberts as Candy Hutchins









by me, Kerry Burgess: 01/24/07 1:36 AM

Very odd dream about trying to drive a car. The problem though was that I was in a seat behind the driver's seat and to the right. It seems like a forgotten dream that has recurred a million forgotten times. I was trying to navigate the car, it was some kind of van actually at that point, while in traffic, with heavy rain, going down a steep, long hill that is vaguely familiar as I analyze that image still in my waking mind. Sometime later I was stopped and I think it was a car at that point, perhaps at the bottom of the hill. I got and was trying to do something, perhaps rearranging the stuff in the car. There was a lot of stuff in there and I remember from that dream that it was somebody's else but I don't know whose it was and why it was in there. But one item I do remember was there was a garbage can full of garbage in it that was spilling over onto the driver's seat and I was moving that to another location in the back of the car. I was parked next to the garbage can from the house I was in front of and thought about leaving the garbage there but did not. Someone I knew from somewhere, perhaps in the place I had just left, walked by and said something that I don't remember.

01/24/07 1:46 AM

It seems like a important detail that when I was trying to steer that van while seated in a rear seat, I could hardly see anything outside. All the side windows were blocked and I don't remember looking towards the rear of the van. Even the windshield was partially covered, leaving only a smaller clear area to see through.










YAH-64_1982_01759-1_cr apache .jpg, from internet










193ecec518 .jpg, from internet
1992_may7sts49-1 .jpg, from internet
22_17208145 .jpg, from internet









by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/30/2026 12:31 AM

Here now another installment by me of: Why Are They Doing That On My TV-screen?









by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/07/2026 2:07 PM

If I saw myself in those astronaut photos then what would that prove?

What it means in this present time is I search for proof that does not exist publicly.

Those people would certainly have NDA's










2026-08-08_1-2









From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:35 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 13, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I am starting to wonder again, I've had this thought several times lately, that I lost my long-term memory at some point. I may not ever actually remember any of this stuff, only to have to read it or hear about it to actually know any of it.










2026-08-06_1-2










2024-09-14_kim-castro_1-1
2024-09-15_kim-castro_1-1









From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/7/1989 ( illustrated below here ) is 8771 days

17542 = 8771 + 8771

From 9/4/1976 ( George W. Bush arrested again by police in the United States - for drunk-driving like a domestic-terrorist AND for me after 05/10/2006: the unpublished true birthdate of Beyonce Knowles - IMDb lists as 09/04/1981 ) To 9/14/2024 ( ) is 17542 days









From 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) To 9/14/2024 ( ) is 20776 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/20/2022 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, illustrated below here ) is 20776 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted on the internet by me: 11:00 PM September 20, 2022

Kerry Wayne Burgess @hvom2022

B.T.O. (Bachman-Turner Overdrive)

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet"

She took my heart away
She said, I've had it comin' to me
But I wanted it that way

I think that any love is good lovin'
So I took what I could get, mmh
Oooh, oooh she looked at me with big brown eyes

And said,
You ain't seen nothin' yet










1990 CG28 pg (69)_1










2022-09-20_morgan-trau_1-1

https://x.com/MorganTrau/status/1572281737224372224










1990-01-17_1










DSC06784










DSC04484










DSC03321 - Evelyn-B_157
DSC06904 - Hope-J_164









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010

Kerry Burgess, in the only time I know about, because he has not returned from his second trip, was in there for a time I later presumed, because of his astronomical readings in the sky, of which I assumed was accurate in this real world. He had no clocks so he spent almost all his time, which was probably more than fifty years, trying to find a way to measure time. There were no people in that world but sometimes he would see mannequins positioned around and sometimes those mannequins would be positioned around where he had been trying to measure time, such as by chiseling marks into rock, which the mannequins were then standing in front of and that [chronology activity site] had been sabotaged.









Evelyn-B_157 says to me: No! No, you're not getting out of here today, you dumbass!










DSC03397_ 1









https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/02/16/donald-trump-leakers-big-price.cnn

CNN

Trump: Leakers will 'pay a big price'

08/08/2026

President Donald Trump vows to find and punish people who leaked damaging information about his administration.










2026-08-08_2-1









Los Angeles Times

Bush's 1976 Arrest in Maine Is Revealed

November 03, 2000

Responding to reports Thursday

Bush repeatedly questioned the timing of the Maine news reports. "I think that's an interesting question," he told reporters. "Why now? ... I've got my suspicions."










star-trek-first-contact_00h14m40s - Star Trek: First Contact (1996)
star-trek-first-contact_00h14m43s - Star Trek: First Contact (1996)









From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sun, March 19, 2006 3:28:21 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 3/19/06

Yesterday was some kind of foreign dream that was more of an emotion than a visualization. I couldn't remember any of the details although I felt like I had been seeing details. All I remembered was feeling like it was something intense, there was some intensity to the communication, almost overwhelming like a very strong and clear signal on a radio. After I woke up, I could only characterize the message as positive.

Today the first foreign dream wasn't too clear either. It had something to do with me, someother characters, and something about the stars. We were under the stars, or we were talking to the stars. I can visualize the sky with the stars but they may have also been a metaphor for people. Then I left somewhere and there was something about a goose, not sure what that meant, maybe something to do with staying meant something about a cooked goose.

The second foreign dream had a lot of detail. I was sitting on a bus with someone that I knew but I don't know who it was. It may have been Britney Spears but that makes no sense. I was sitting next to her and she was someone that I had lived with before, someone I had a relationship with, like a girlfriend. I was getting off the bus to a place I was staying that I don't recognize from anyplace I've been in real life. She asked me if I was really staying there, she may have commented that it was amazing I was staying there, or someone else said that. Apparently, it was the same place she and I had lived during our relationship. It was some kind of little travel trailer. A young woman was letting me stay there. I was taking up a little open seat or bench in a hallway of the trailer. I had a little storage bin to put my stuff in.









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - tv series Season 2 Episode 9 - 11/10/1967

(from internet transcript)

Zefram COCHRANE: All right. It was the Companion.

KIRK: The what?

COCHRANE: That's what I call it.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!










DSC08265 beyonce









Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript)

[Montana settlement]

LILY: You're gonna regret this tomorrow.

Doctor Zefram COCHRANE: One of the things you should have learned about me by now is that I don't have regrets. ...Come on, Lily, one more round.










259884main_inside-lg .jpg, from internet
4109052481_01902fc422_o .jpg, from internet
567966main_5916791170_ .jpg, from internet









From 9/4/1976 ( for me after 05/10/2006: the unpublished true birthdate of Beyonce Knowles - IMDb lists as 09/04/1981 ) To 12/23/2007 ( ) is 11432 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/19/1997 ( USA STS-82 repair mission - from the space shuttle cargo bay the Hubble Space Telescope placed back into its own orbit of planet Earth ) is 11432 days



From 9/4/1976 ( George W. Bush -later known as 43rd president of USA federal government- arrested again by police in the United States - for driving while intoxicated ) To 12/23/2007 ( ) is 11432 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/19/1997 ( USA STS-82 repair mission - from the space shuttle cargo bay the Hubble Space Telescope placed back into its own orbit of planet Earth ) is 11432 days



https://abcnews.com/Technology/story?id=4045120&page=1

ABC News

Queen Elizabeth II opens YouTube channel

By ABC News

December 23, 2007, 10:04 AM

LONDON -- Britain's 81-year-old Queen Elizabeth II, considered an icon of traditionalism, launched her own special Royal Channel on YouTube Sunday.

The queen will use the popular video-sharing website to send out her 50th annual televised Christmas message, which she first delivered live to the nation and its colonies on Dec. 25, 1957.

Buckingham Palace also began posting archive and recent footage of the queen and other royals on the channel Sunday, with plans to add new clips regularly.

YouTube, which allows anyone to upload and share video clips, was founded in 2005 and bought by Google last year.

"The queen always keeps abreast with new ways of communicating with people," Buckingham Palace said in a statement. "The Christmas message was podcast last year."

The palace said, "She has always been aware of reaching more people and adapting the communication to suit. This will make the Christmas message more accessible to younger people and those in other countries."

The royal page's modern video clips show shots of garden parties, state visits, the queen, the many British prime ministers who have served during her reign and a day in the life of her son, Prince Charles.

The footage of the queen's 1957 Christmas TV broadcast will remind viewers that TV once was as groundbreaking a creation as Internet is today.

"I very much hope that this new medium will make my Christmas message more personal and direct. That it is possible for some of you to see me today is just another example of the speed at which things are changing all around us," the queen said of television at the time.









Uniforms of the United States Marine Corps

From Wikipedia

Evening Dress is the most formal (and by U.S. military standards, the most elaborate) of the dress uniforms, and is the equivalent of white tie in usage. It is authorized for wear only by officers and SNCOs, and a required uniform item only for senior officers (majors and above)

Miniature medals and badges are worn.









Posted by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 6:05 AM Saturday, June 11, 2011

http://www.imdb.com/media/index/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City

6 photos

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1756601088/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City

Photo 4 of 6

15 June 2006

Names: Beyonce Knowles










beyonce imdb 2006 1.jpg from internet









IMDb

The Simpsons (TV Series)

Bart the Murderer (1991)

Quotes

Chief Wiggum: Find anything this time boys?

Lou: Nah, no sign of him Chief.

Chief Wiggum: Princess Opal?

Princess Opal: I see nothing here. But I'm afraid it's Splitsville for Delta Burke and Major Dad.

Chief Wiggum: But they seemed so happy.









Clinton Team Picks Apart Jones's Life

By Peter Baker and Lorraine Adams

Washington Post Staff Writers

Monday, February 23, 1998; Page A01

The 11th-floor New York Avenue law offices with a strategic view of Washington's majestic landmarks are a fair distance from the one-stoplight town of Lonoke, Ark. But these days there is little about Lonoke's most famous native daughter that is not known in the polished suites of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.

Piece by piece, President Clinton's top-dollar legal team has taken apart the life of Paula Jones, examining topics from her job history to her possible sex partners. They turned up a check she bounced when reimbursing the Arkansas government for personal calls made on state phones. They found previous employers who fired her for tardiness or other reasons. They scoured personnel records and discovered she typed only 24 words per minute and scored 121 out of 174 on an Arkansas state clerical examination.

Venturing into more salacious territory, they interviewed as many as a half-dozen men who claimed to have had sex with her, including some who said they met her casually at parties or bars and then engaged in quick encounters, according to people close to the case. One former boss signed an affidavit alleging that she pursued him at work and that they slept together. After their short-lived relationship ended, he fired her -- in part, he said, because she dressed too provocatively.

Now that the lawyers essentially have finished gathering evidence and made the final pretrial effort to get Jones's sexual harassment lawsuit thrown out, a picture has emerged of who the president's defense team is and where it is headed. Led by veterans of past high-profile political cases, the Clinton legal squad is following an aggressive and political risky strategy centered on Jones herself. After all the attention focused on a president linked by fact or rumor to a host of women -- most recently and most perilously Monica S. Lewinsky -- Clinton's lawyers hope to turn the spotlight with blinding intensity on the life of his most persistent accuser.

"Does her story make sense? It's always been our position to point out why it doesn't make sense," said Mitchell S. Ettinger, a Clinton attorney. "No one's going to argue they weren't in a room together. And you don't have to call her a complete liar. But everything she's said -- about her injuries to her job, her reactions to this, her reasons for filing suit -- it's not going to add up."









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 12/23/06 1:21 PM

I might have maintained a dual-status as an active member of the U.S. Marshals. That would make sense.









excerpt from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/12/2006 11:27 AM

Was I part of the group that is known as Delta Force? That would make sense.










1990 CG28 cover
1990 CG28 pa
1990 CG28 pg (13)
1990 CG28 pg (106)
1966-01-08_1-1



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 1:40 PM Pacific-timezone USA Saturday 08/08/2026