I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Friday, August 07, 2026
Today is 08/07/2026
Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)
SPOCK: Captain, the intruder has been attempting to communicate. ...Frequency more than one million megahertz, and at such high rate of speed their entire message lasts only a millisecond.
SPOCK: I am now programming our computer to transmit linguacode at their frequency and rate of speed. ...Commander
KIRK: Spock!
SULU: Here it comes!
KIRK: Engineering, ...what's happening to our forcefields?
[Enterprise engineering]
SCOTT: Our shields cannot handle another attack!
[Enterprise bridge]
KIRK: Mister Spock? ...Spock!
ILIA: Fifteen seconds,...
KIRK: Spock! Transmit now!
ILIA: ...ten seconds.
DECKER: Transmitting.
KIRK: It would seem that our friendship messages have been received and understood, Mister Spock.
SPOCK: I would say that was a logical assumption, Captain
ILIA: One minute, thirty seconds to Cloud boundary.
SPOCK: Captain, we are obviously confronted by a highly advanced mentality, ...yet they cannot understand who we are, or what we want.
KIRK: And yet it would seem that they understand our messages. They broke off the attack.
DECKER: They may have attacked only as a warning to us, Captain, to keep away.
SPOCK: That would presuppose a feeling, Commander, ...compassion. I sensed no emotion, only ...pure logic.
From 4/21/2025 ( ) To 8/7/2026 ( ) is 473 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/18/1967 ( biographical - Julius Robert Oppenheimer dead ) is 473 days
pluribus_s1e9-2025_00h-56m-01s
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 3:33 PM Pacific-timezone USA Friday 08/07/2026
